Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Oh! My Evangelion ❯ Oh! My Evangelion ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Oh! My Evangelion:


Okay so here’s the deal I’m new at writing so bear with me, my chapters will probably be short for a while so tough, on another note if I get enough reviews I might write more, furthermore I received a review that said that the person would like to see me pull the story off I accept your challenge.


‘THOUGHTS’
“SPEECH”
T.V., PHONE, LETTERS.
‘Hello I’m Shinji Ikari The Third Child and I am sitting at home one night and it's raining outside, Misato is working the night shift and Asuka is spending the night at Hikari's, I am board and hungry, there is no food in the apartment so what can I do.’
‘Oh, I know I can order out, Misato left some money so I guess I’ll order Okonomyaki. Let's see where's the number for Ucchans ah here it is.’
Ring…ring…
Ring…ring…
“ ;Hello you have reached the goddess relief office one of our representatives will be there shortly.”
“Hey wait I dialed the wrong number“….Click…
‘Huh, what was that all about , HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS…. what the fuck, how did the T.V. get turned on‘… “WHAT THE!”
“YO! Can I come in.”
“Um, okay I… guess.”
All of a sudden a beautiful woman with European features and silver hair started coming out of the T.V.
“AHHHHHHHH!” THUNK….
………………
… 230;…………
…………… 230;
“What the hell just happened.”
“You passed out when you saw me that’s what happened, although I’m not surprised, because I am the Great Urd-sama Norn and Goddess of the Past Class: One Category: One Unlimited license at your service.”
Shinji sweat dropped. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… THAT’S A GOOD ONE WHAT DID MISATO PUT YOU UP… to… this… there’s… no… such… thing… as… gods… or… goddesses.”
“You were saying.” Urd had started levitating off of the ground.
“wh.. Why are you here.
“I’m here to grant you one wish.”
“Bullshit, Misato, or Asuka, or Kensuke and Touji probably put you up to this so why should I believe you.”
“I’m not lying I’m here to grant you one wish and it can be any thing.”
“Anything.”
“Anything.”
& #8216;Right, I’ll show those jerks that they can’t trick me’
“Yeah right if you’re a Goddess than I wish that I was a Class: one Category: one Unlimited license God.”
Suddenly Urd and Shinji’s heads flew back and they were engulfed in a pillar of light.
As the light faded two figures stood there one was the goddess Urd, and the other was the third child, Shinji Ikari. Shinji stood there in a sort of daze he was different somehow, the most obvious of these changes were the blue tattoo like markings on his forehead and cheeks, on his cheeks there were two inverted triangles, and on his forehead there was a mark that looked like an elongated oval with a diamond at the center.

“Wish…Granted.”
“What you’re for real, you mean that wasn’t a joke.”
“No it wasn’t.”
“But I can’t be a God I’m sneaky and weak… I’m a horrible person, I just can’t.”
“You wouldn’t have been given the opportunity if you weren’t worthy of a wish Shinji.”
“So… what do I do now that I’m a god, I mean can I keep on living a normal life, or will I have to go to your world the kami plane.”
“That is entirely up to you Shinji, stay and fight the angels or you can come with me,”
“But I can’t abandon everyone and leave them to die, so with that in mind I’ve decided to stay and fight.”
“Very good, now as policy dictates you must have teacher, we had an incident about nineteen years ago with a man named Saffron, he became a God and never had a teacher, he lorded over phoenix mountain in China, that is until let his powers go out of control he kidnapped, and killed many people, but then he kidnapped this one girl and it all led to his downfall, he kidnapped Akane Tendo, the fiancé of one Ranma Saotome, that is the only time a God or Goddess was defeated and killed by a mere mortal.”
“That makes sense I guess, but where are you going to stay while you train me.”
“I’ll figure something out, in the meantime I’m afraid that I must take my leave, we will be seeing each other very soon Shinji.”
And with that she disappeared back into the T.V.

Ring… ring…

“Hello Katsuragi residence.”
“Shinji, what the hell is going on over there, I just received a call from Mr. Fukazawa the apartment manager he told me heard screaming coming from our apartment are you okay.”
“I’m fine Misato, honest.”
“You suuure, you didn’t sneak a girl in there did you.”
“N.. n.. NO!, why would I do that, I just got burned and then a container of salt fell out of the cabinet and spilled all over the burn and it really stung.”
“Oh, okay, well I just wanted to call and make sure you’re alright, sorry to bother you, well see you when I get home bye.”

CLICK…

‘Oh man, how am I supposed to explain this, “A lady came out of the T.V. and turned me into a God.” they’ll think I’m crazy maybe I should wait until I see Urd-sensei again before I tell anyone, yeah that’s what I’ll do, okay tomorrow I’ll talk to sensei and figure out how to tell everyone well I better get some sleep, I have school and sync tests tomorrow.’

To Be Continued:

Okay so here’s the deal I’m new at writing so bear with me, my chapters will probably be short for a while so tough, on another note if I get enough reviews I might write more, furthermore I received a review that said that the person would like to see me pull the story off I accept your challenge.