Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Goddess ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sailor Goddess
A Ranma One Half Fan Fiction
By Michael A. Ivins
 
Ranma, and all of his/her friends and family are the creation of Rumiko Takahashi. I do not own any of them, nor do I own any of the characters from Ah! My Goddess or Sailor Moon. I'm writing this for fun, not profit. I'm so poor that suing me wouldn't do you much good.
 
WARNING: This is a sequel to a previous fic I wrote called, “Nodoka's Lessons.” That was a Lemon fic. While there won't be as much emphasis on sex (it will be more implied than described) in this sequel, it will deal with subjects like incest. If these subjects offend you, stop reading.
 
Epilogue
 
Saotome Sakura sat on a sofa in front of the Gates of Time. The time was in the future. She directed the Gates to close and leaned back. The sofa she sat on now was not the same one her mother had brought in a long time ago. The bed where she had been conceived had been stowed away in a place where she get at it. She kept hoping she could talk her half brother Ichirou into joining her on that same bed. She thought his resistance to the idea was weakening.
 
She had just got done reviewing the events that had led up to her own birth and that of her siblings. It had been quite a time with a lot happening. Many things could have happened to mess things up. She was now updating her log book of observations that she used to keep track of her work with the Gates.
 
Following the destruction of the Energy Harvester Ships things were quiet for a time. She had been able to find out that not all of those ships were destroyed, or least not all of them blown up. Some of the deities who were assigned the task of getting rid of the ships had moved them into an alternate reality. It was one where intelligent life had never developed, so it should be safe for the ships to be there.
 
Ranma turned out to be a good prophet at least when it came to what the dead computer on the Star Shell had done. There had been robots hidden that were totally autonomous. Not connected to any computer network, battle droids made life difficult for the technicians who had been given the task of taking the shell apart. It was fortunate that the computer that programmed the droids had a poor grasp of tactics, especially when dealing with gods.
 
The job to take the Shell apart was likely to take several centuries. As things stood at the point in time where she was looking from the Shell had been broken into four sections and moved away from the star it had previously enclosed. While the radiations from the neutron star couldn't harm gods, they were unpleasant and nobody wanted to work under their influence if they could avoid it.
The relay stations had all been neutralized and work was proceeding on breaking them up and shipping the materials back to space faring civilizations. Those materials would be used in the construction of everything from houses to space ships. Especially targeted to receive those materials were those civilizations that had been hurt by energy harvesting ships.
 
Compared to the events leading up to the conception of Sakura herself and Ranma's daughter, Kikiyo their births were relatively quiet. As Sakura had reported to Setsuna, Ranma was a loving mother to all of her children, even the ones she had fathered.
 
Everyone was relieved that it was two years before the next major crisis appeared. In that time Ranma, the Senshi and many of the deities involved trained hard. They knew that even if things were quiet there would be a new crisis come up and they wanted to be ready for it when it arrived.
 
On a less cosmic scale, the population explosion among the members of the NWC continued. Ranma's blessing of “many children” given to Ryoga and Akari had worked. During the two years under study they had two children and Akari had just found out she was pregnant with her third.
 
Genma gave birth to a daughter and later bore Soun a second son.
 
Ranma, Akane, Nodoka and their kids moved to a larger house that they purchased with money that Nabiki earned using business tips Ranma was able to provide. While at college Nabiki met a man who she fell in love with. The two of them got married and went into business together. He was every bit as business smart as Nabiki herself was.
 
The weekly family orgies continued and expanded. Soun and Genma now joined in regularly. The Outer Senshi (in civilian guise) also joined in. While Haruka and Michiru tended to prefer sex with other women their little romp with male Ranma had left them willing to occasionally get together with men.
 
From the quiet, shy demeanor she had shown before, Hotaru changed into an enthusiastic nymphomaniac. During the time period studied by Sakura, if there was a night that Hotaru didn't spend with one or more other people having sex it wasn't for lack of trying. The rest of the Outers theorized that some kind of Senshi magic they hadn't been aware of before kept Hotaru from becoming pregnant. No other explanation seemed possible.
 
Some even said that Hotaru was trying to earn the title “Sailor Slut” with her antics. With varying results, Sailor Saturn tied to seduce all of the Inners. The first time Usagi caught Hotaru in bed with her Mamoru, it almost ended the relationship that was to lead to the birth of Chibi Usa. Eventually things cooled off there and that later led to threesomes with Sailor Moon joining in. While she also was able to get all of other the Inners into bed at one time or another, nothing long-term ever developed with them.
 
Outside of their flings with Saturn, the rest of the Inners stayed mostly hetero and all of them found boyfriends. Jupiter later went through painful breakup with her boyfriend and was on the prowl for a new one. Mercury hooked up with an astrophysicist and the two gave every appearance of being ready to commit to getting married. Venus dated a movie stunt man who performed in a lot of martial arts action films. Mars had fallen head over heals in love with a salaryman who came to the shrine one day to get a good luck charm.
 
After one year of changing back and forth, Konatsu used the water in her flask to be permanently locked as a woman.
 
The new owner of the building where the Nekohanten had been had found some locked storage rooms in the basement. When they finally broke in they found some stuff they didn't feel comfortable having. Ukyo, having known the previous owner had been asked to come in and look over the stuff and had fallen into a barrel of Naniichuan water that had been stored. Now that Ukyo was changing into a man, he finally began to develop a relationship with Konatsu.
 
In China Cologne was forbidden to have anything to do with Ranma or Nodoka because of the Amazon Incest laws. However, the Matriarch still retained some curiosity about the young person she had previously devoted so much time to before. She had developed a network of contacts during the time she had been in Japan and she had those people surreptitiously spy on Ranma. She wasn't sure how much of what her spies told her she could believe.
 
Shampoo met a young man named Ra Zor. She was sufficiently impressed with the boy that she let him beat her in a Marriage challenge. Naturally Mousse was not happy with this. It took him some time to notice a girl named Mas Cara who had started to follow him around. While not the great beauty that Shampoo was, Mascara was still pretty and, when Mousse allowed himself to see it, she was really very sweet. She had resolved to keep working on Mousse to make him see that she really was a better match for him than Shampoo.
 
Saotome Sakura closed the logbook and shook her head. That had been an interesting time. That's not to say that things were dull after. She got up from the couch and teleported back home.
 
 
Author's Note: Ok, that's it for Sailor Goddess. If you liked what I did with this I'd be willing to consider another sequel. I honestly have no idea right now what the next crisis will be, but if anyone has suggestions, I'll think about them.
 
Please review this story and please check out my blog.
I'm working on two other projects. One of them is called “Soul Divide” and is a story about Ranma's male and female forms being separated then later getting married. The other I call “Happi's Redemption” and is a story where Happosai is forced to use Nyaniichuan water to turn into a young girl (he'd die otherwise.) One of these days I really need to get back to work on “A Big Help.”