Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Heart's Desires ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Dark Heart's Desires
 
 
 
By Lord Raa
 
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Disclaim-me-do: May the horse be groovy.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Part 2 (of X)
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Ranma thought about how his life had changed in the short time he'd been turned into the reincarnated Lord of Desire.
 
To be perfectly honest, he felt fantastic. His senses were sharper, the curse was gone and he felt like he could look at cats without wanting to revisit his last meal.
 
What did disturb him a little was the fact that the cute demoness that was clinging to his side was stirring up strange feelings, but the unfamiliarity of these types of feelings was quickly subsiding.
 
“What's up, Ranma?” Mara asked when she noticed that Ranma seemed upset about something.
 
“What do you desire, Mara-chan?” the raven haired young man asked. “I mean really desire? Is it intimacy, mischief, destruction of the entire world?”
 
“You,” the blonde smiled.
 
“Me?” Ranma asked, holding Mara's waist at arms length away from him. “You want to spend time with me, is that it?”
 
“That's not all of it,” Mara admitted with a blush. “I do have a mission to cause mischief among the mortals.”
 
“That sounds like that could be fun. I could grant desires for nice people in the way they wanted them and I can mess with those that aren't worthy,” Ranma grinned. He slipped his hands onto Mara's ass, caressing it gently. “I think that your desire to be with me is one that I can grant without hesitation.”
 
Mara was slightly surprised when Ranma leant in and hungrily kissed her on the mouth. It didn't take long for the demoness to realise what was going on and respond in an appropriate manner.
 
When they broke for air, Mara snuggled up to Ranma and rested her head on his chest.
 
“I hope that you enjoyed the show,” the Lord of Desire said to a bush, “I'm not giving any refunds.”
 
The bush shook as a girl with long black hair stood up with a blush on her cheeks.
 
“What do you think you're doing, Mara?”
 
Mara blinked. “Skuld? Why are you standing in that bush?”
 
“I asked you a question first!” the goddess stated as she prepared to arm a Skuld Bombâ„¢. “What are you doing with that man?”
 
“We're on a date,” Mara smirked. “Find your own beefcake.”
 
Skuld blushed brightly when the demoness started to trace patterns around Ranma's nipples through his form-fitting silk shirt.
 
“Don't you have any decency?” a scarlet cheeked Skuld complained. “You're as bad as Urd!”
 
“What? I'm way more indecent than her!” Mara huffed.
 
“Oh, there you are, Skuld!” a calm, happy voice called out. “We were looking for you.”
 
“Belldandy!” Skuld smiled at her sister.
 
“Squirt,” Urd greeted her youngest sibling. Then she saw Ranma. “Hell-oh!”
 
“Urd,” Mara said with gritted teeth and twitching eye, “what a pleasant surprise.”
 
“Hi, Mara,” the platinum haired goddess waved. “What's your name, handsome?”
 
“Ranma. I'm the new Lord of Desire,” Ranma said as he held out his hand for Urd to shake.
 
“I'm Urd, Norn of the Past and Goddess of Love,” Urd said as she shook Ranma's hand. “Perhaps we could work together?”
 
“I'd like that,” Ranma said as he kissed Urd's hand.
 
“Are you going to introduce me to your friends?” Ranma asked, his smile not leaving his lips.
 
“Of course,” Urd said with a hint of reluctance. “This is Belldandy, Norn of the Present and you've met Skuld, Norn of the Future. They're both my sisters.”
 
Ranma smiled and bowed at the newly introduced goddess.
 
“Here,” he handed a dish to Skuld. “I'm pretty sure that cute girls like you like chocolate ice cream.”
 
“Triple chocolate with hot fudge brownie topping and whipped cream!” the youngest goddess said, her mouth watering. “How did you know?”
 
“I'm the Lord of Desire,” Ranma said as he wrapped his arms around Mara, “It's my job to know things like that. Just as your sister Belldandy wants your father to explain what's going on.”
 
The pay phone nearest to them started to ring.
 
“I'll get it,” Belldandy said before moving to answer the phone. “Yes, Father?”
 
“¬Belldandy, please put Ranma on, I wish to speak with him.¬”
 
“Ranma,” Belldandy called out, turning to the pigtailed young man. She didn't expect to see him standing behind her. “Oh, you surprised me. Father wishes to speak with you.”
 
“I thought as much,” Ranma gave a wry smile. “Hello there, Boss. What can I do you for?”
 
“¬What's with the flippant attitude? The last time you were out and about you were a lot more respectful.¬”
 
“Blame it on this Ranma kid. He never had much respect for authority. But I had a feeling that you would want to speak with me. Is this about my advisors?”
 
“¬Yes,¬” the Supreme Being sighed. “¬I'm beginning to really dislike your latest incarnation. Remember: no one likes a smartarse.¬”
 
“I'd apologise and promise to never do it again, but you know, I'd just end up making you angry,” Ranma said as he winked at Mara. “My choices based on preliminary scans are Urd and Mara.”
 
“¬And just why should I allow that?¬”
 
“If I pick Belldandy or Skuld, I'll need to pick a more evil demon to balance it out. Mara's not too bad as infernal beings go,” Ranma said confidently. “Plus she's easy on the eye.”
 
“¬I swear that you've gotten worse over the years. Just don't do anything that will force me to cleanse the Earth.¬”
 
“Hey, Sodom and Gomorra was not my fault! Someone got me drunk and bet me that I could make everyone a slave to their own desires!” Ranma insisted. “Hang on, wasn't it you that made that bet with me? And you never paid up! Where is that Yugioh card?”
 
“¬What? You've yet to settle up over the time you failed to steal Aphrodite's underwear!¬”
 
“That's because she doesn't wear any!”
 
“¬A likely story,¬” was the sarcastic reply. “¬Take care of my daughter, I can still smite your sorry carcass, you know.¬”
 
“Which one and in what way?” Ranma teased.
 
:: BIZAP ::
 
“Ok, that was funnier in my head,” a charred and smoking Ranma admitted. “I'm sorry for teasing you about your lovely daughters. I'll make sure Urd doesn't get into too much trouble. Is there anyone else you'd like to speak to since we're gathered here?”
 
“¬Put Urd on.¬”
 
“Urd, your father wants a word,” Ranma called out, interrupting the glaring match that was going on between Mara and the goddess.
 
“Coming,” Urd growled. When she reached Ranma, her attitude had not improved greatly. “Yes, Father?”
 
“¬Urd, try not to embarrass yourself too much on your new mission.¬”
 
“What new mission is this?” Urd asked, unable to keep the disappointment from her voice.
 
“¬Acting as part of Ranma's conscience: he requires both divine and infernal guidance as part of the Doublet System. He is neutral, but we both have some influence over him. Tell your sisters that I love them and try not to let Mara have more influence over Ranma than yourself.¬”
 
“What?” Urd asked the dial tone. She looked over to see Ranma and Mara holding each other and smiling. “HEY! Stop that!”
 
“What?” Ranma asked in deliberately naïve voice. “Don't demons need love too?”
 
“Everybody needs love,” Belldandy answered. “It's just that…”
 
“Oh, I get it, I'm embarrassing you by acting like this with Mara-chan. Sorry about that, Belldandy-san” Ranma apologised. “So then, Urd, what's the score?”
 
“I've got to keep an eye on you,” the platinum haired goddess said in a resigned tone. “I've got to make sure that you don't get into too much trouble.”
 
“What like this,” Mara asked as she held Ranma close to her body, grabbed his butt cheeks and started to kiss his neck.
 
“Oh my!” the two younger goddesses exclaimed.
 
“YES! Stop that!” Urd shouted angrily as she charged the embracing couple.
 
Ranma stopped Urd in her tracks with a look that said “You are not the boss of me. If it pleases me, you will get your turn and not before”.
 
“I've got to get back to Nerima, there are plenty of desires for me to fulfil in ways that could be amusing,” Ranma said in a serious tone. “But first, Belldandy, if being around Keiichi makes you happy, then tell him. It'll make him happy. Skuld, Keiichi isn't as bad as you make him out to be.”
 
“But he's a pervert!” the juvenile deity complained. “He's got dirty magazines!”
 
“No, he's just a young man with normal urges. Besides which, it was Urd that kept pushing him to take the next step. It'll all work out nicely if they've got a chance to go at their own pace once their feelings are known to each other,” Ranma said with a reassuring smile.
 
Belldandy blushed lightly as she considered the Lord of Desire's words.
 
Ranma decided that his work here was done and prepared to leave. “Urd, are you coming or are you going to let Mara-chan have her wicked way with me?”
 
“Damn right I'm not!” the Norn of the Past insisted as she took up her position on Ranma's left side.
 
“No, you're planning to have your own, slightly less wicked way with him,” Mara's voice had a significant amount of venom in it.
 
“Ladies, I'll think you'll find that I do have two buttocks,” Ranma said after coughing politely. “You can play with one each.”
 
The trio made their way to Nerima with Ranma actually strutting down the road, his arrogance rolling off him in waves.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
After a short while into their journey, Ranma decided that it was time for some light refreshments.
 
“Why are stopping at this café?” Urd asked as they took a pavement seat.
 
“I'm drawn to strong desires, Urd-chan,” Ranma explained. “For example that lady in the kimono wants to see her son.”
 
“And what are you going to do about it, Ranma?” Urd asked after ordering some tea and cakes for the three of them.
 
“Ranma?” the redhead perked up, hope clearly written on her face.
 
“Yes, Ranma, what are you going to do about it?” Mara asked. “This will be your first proper test of your powers.”
 
The kimono clad woman advanced on the table, her heart soaring. Taking a moment to compose herself, she interrupted Ranma and his friends.
 
“Excuse me, I couldn't help overhearing your name,” the woman bowed. “You see you have the same first name as my son. And seeing as you're manly enough to be on a date with two beautiful women, I was hoping that I'd finally found my son.”
 
“Your son wouldn't happen to be Ranma Saotome, would he?” Urd asked, vaguely recalling that the Lord of Desire had a tendency to make his plots and plans look a lot like coincidences.
 
“Yes, my name is Nodoka Saotome.”
 
“Hello, Mother,” Ranma greeted with a smile and a wave. “Long time no see.”
 
Urd managed to stop the table from being knocked over by the turbulence caused by Nodoka's lightning dash to hug her long lost son.
 
“Ranma! Oh, how I've missed you!” Nodoka said with tears of happiness in her eyes.
 
“So where were you all my life?” Ranma asked as the refreshments arrived.
 
“That was your father's doing.”
 
“Why am I not surprised?” Ranma asked rhetorically. “But let's not talk about that fool right now. How are you?”
 
“I'm very well, son. Now, why don't you introduce me to your lovely girlfriends?” Nodoka asked, getting to the more important questions.
 
“This is Urd,” Ranma gestured to his right. “And this is Mara-chan.”
 
“Mrs. Saotome,” the two lovelies bowed.
 
“Please, call me Auntie Nodoka,” Nodoka smiled. “So how is your training coming along, Ranma?”
 
“I kind of hit a snag earlier today, but I've managed to overcome it,” Ranma smiled. “And it's all thanks to Mara-chan here.”
 
Mara blushed as Ranma turned her into the centre of attention.
 
“What happened?” Nodoka asked, hoping to get more insight into her son's life.
 
“I was suffering from an attack that had robbed me of my strength. Realising that it was only a matter of time before one of my rivals took advantage of my condition, I left to find a cure. Next thing I know, I'm talking to Mara-chan about being part of a prophesy,” Ranma said as he calmly sipped his tea. “Soon after, I met Urd and we decided to come back to Nerima.”
 
“I see,” Nodoka nodded. “And your father?”
 
“He's probably at the Tendo Dojo now,” Mara answered. “Wailing that he's been cursed with such a `weak and dishonourable son'.”
 
Ranma laughed at Mara's dead-on impersonation of his father. “Yep, that's the old panda. Why don't you come with us, Mom? It'll be fun.”
 
“If you'll lead the way, son,” Nodoka said standing up. “What did you mean by `old panda'?”
 
“Pops has a curse. If he's not there, then splash any pandas you see with hot water,” Ranma advised. “Watch out for angry black piglets, too.”
 
Nodoka nodded, unsure of what her manly, yet possibly unstable son actually meant.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
Urd was not as happy as she could be. Yes, she was fondling Ranma's very well toned ass cheek, and he was reciprocating nicely, but the Lord of Desire wasn't giving her nearly enough attention.
 
The trio of non-mortals stopped 250 metres from the Tendo Dojo.
 
“Urd, something's bothering you,” Ranma stated matter-of-factly. “What is it?”
 
“It's nothing,” Urd lied.
 
Ranma looked his platinum haired companion in the eye. “Shall we try that again, Urd? Is it because I'm showering Mara-chan with affection?”
 
“Yes,” Urd nodded, embarrassed that her jealousy was so transparent.
 
“Well, if you want to partake in bukkake, then all you have to do is ask,” Mara chimed in. She looked at the expressions on the faces of everyone there. “What?”
 
“Never mind, Mara-chan. Urd, do you really want me to treat you the same as I do Mara?” Ranma asked. “Your father did ask me to care of you.”
 
“I'm a big girl now, I can take care of myself,” Urd said, standing up to her full height and smoothing out her slinky black dress.
 
“Yes, a big girl indeed,” Ranma smiled. “Ok, come here.”
 
Urd stepped up to Ranma and was promptly French kissed for a full four minutes. When they broke for air, Ranma wrapped one arm around Urd and the other around Mara.
 
“Shall we continue or do either of you need to make a pitstop?”
 
“I'm good,” a dazed Urd replied happily.
 
Mara fumed silently.
 
“One last thing before you meet the Tendos,” Ranma decided.
 
“What's that, son?” Nodoka asked, hoping that her hunch was right.
 
“This.”
 
It was Mara's turn to enjoy a bout of tongue wrestling with Ranma, though this round was shorter than Urd's.
 
`My son is so manly!' Nodoka thought happily.
 
“Right then, now that we're all ready, let's do this!”
 
The quartet crossed the small distance to the Tendo grounds and Ranma knocked on the door.
 
“Hello,” Kasumi said as she opened the door. “Oh my! Ranma-kun, how are you?”
 
“I'm fine, Kasumi,” Ranma smiled. “Is Pops in?”
 
“He's inside with my father. Who are your friends?”
 
Ranma smiled as he hugged Urd and Mara closer. “I'd rather only explain this once.”
 
Kasumi nodded and led the visitors in. “Father,” she called out, “Ranma is back.”
 
“Ranma, where have you been?” Soun asked as he rushed up to greet his wayward son-in-law. He saw Urd and Mara clinging to Ranma's sides and started his demon head attack. “And just who are these trollops that you're cheating on my precious Akane with?!”
 
Urd's shapely, bronzed leg shot out and struck Soun squarely in the nether regions.
 
“Ha! Missed both my legs!” he said in a voice that was several octaves higher than normal before slowly falling to the floor.
 
“I'm a goddess of love, not a trollop,” Urd growled.
 
“Ok,” Soun whimpered.
 
“Now that we've got that cleared up, how about I explain what's going on?” Ranma asked in a pleasant tone. “Oh, Mara would you be so kind as to stop that panda?”
 
“Certainly, Ranma,” the demoness smiled.
 
Mara picked up one of her shoes and stunned the ursine eating machine with a well placed strike the back of its head.
 
“Ranma, I can't say that I approve of violence against endangered species,” Nodoka admonished.
 
“Oh, don't worry about that, Auntie Nodoka,” Mara said with a smile, “that's no ordinary panda. Remember what Ranma said earlier?”
 
Nodoka nodded sceptically. “I need proof of that claim.”
 
“Who are you three?” Nabiki asked as she walked up to the guests.
 
“My apologies,” Nodoka bowed. “I'm Nodoka Saotome, I'm Ranma's mother. Perhaps it would be best to sit down and discuss things in a civilised manner?”
 
“Of course, Mrs. Saotome,” Kasumi smiled. “I'll make some tea.”
 
“I'll get Akane,” Nabiki said, turning on her heal.
 
“I need an ice pack,” Soun groaned from the floor.
 
“Yes, Father,” Kasumi sighed. “Oh Nabiki, Akane isn't here at the moment, she's at a friend's house.”
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
A few minutes later, the Tendos (minus Akane), Saotomes (though Genma was in panda form) and the immortal beings were seated comfortably around the table in the Tendo family room. Happosai was of on a mission to liberate the silky darlings of Nerima.
 
“Right them,” Ranma said clapping his hands together, “the good news first: I'm cured of my curse and I've got my strength back.”
 
“Oh happy day, the schools will be joined!” Soun said happily.
 
The panda tipped the nearest cup of tea over its head and rushed Ranma. “How dare you keep a cure from your own father? What did I do to deserve such a dishonourable son?”
 
“That's almost as funny as the time you trained me in the Neko-ken!” Ranma laughed.
 
The room fell silent at Ranma's casual mention of his greatest fear.
 
“Boy, what are you gibbering about now?” Genma demanded, though he was sweating bullets. `If Nodoka finds out about that…'
 
Ranma looked his father in the eye. “Here's the bad news: I'm the reincarnation of the Lord of Desire.”
 
“Question, what does that actually mean?” Nabiki asked with her hand raised.
 
“It is my job to grant desires,” Ranma said with a smile.
 
Now Ranma had Nabiki's interest. “What kind of desires?”
 
“Pretty much anything,” Urd answered, “although Ranma can't bring about the destruction of the world.”
 
“And he can't bring about a utopian society overnight,” Mara added. “But things like the ability to eat ice cream and not gain weight and help for the right choices to make you rich and powerful are well within his scope.”
 
`Perhaps Ranma might be able to help me,' Nabiki thought with a small grin. “What are the conditions for granting them?”
 
“Just the one,” the pigtailed young man smiled gently. His smile turned from something that hinted at pleasant memory to one that was designed to attract women and directed it at both Urd and Mara. “You two are great, you know that?”
 
The goddess and demoness both giggled coyly.
 
Nodoka was impressed, though Nabiki wasn't.
 
“And that is?”
 
“What is?” Ranma continued his little game.
 
“The condition the must be fulfilled for you to grant desires,” Nabiki explained calmly.
 
“Oh, that. I just have to feel like it,” the young Saotome replied as he hugged his new girlfriends.
 
“I see,” Nabiki answered with her eyes narrowed. “And what do your new pieces of arm candy have to do with it?”
 
“You haven't been introduced yet, have you? Ladies, if you'll do the honours.”
 
“I'm Urd,” said the goddess. “I'm Norn of the Past and a Goddess of Love.”
 
“I'm Mara,” the blonde in the matching black corset and leather trousers waved. “I'm a demoness. Me and Urd act as Ranma's guidance in matters of conscience.”
 
“Like a devil and an angel?” Kasumi asked, recalling western cartoons.
 
“Yep,” Urd nodded. “We make sure that the balance between good and evil in maintained.”
 
“Why?” Nodoka asked. “Why not just allow good to triumph?”
 
“Because nature is all about balance,” Urd answered. “There's a system in place to stop demons and gods from engaging in all out war. For every demon, there's a god or goddess. If one dies, their counterpart dies as well.”
 
“What about Ranma? Is there a Lord of Abstinence to counter his actions?” Nabiki asked after sipping her tea.
 
“Nope, I'm neutral in the struggle, that's why they're both here to keep an eye on me.” Ranma said as he stroked Urd's hair. “Your hair's so soft, Urd-chan.”
 
“You should feel my skin,” the Norn winked.
 
“All in good time,” the new immortal grinned. “You are aware that I'm going to try for a three in a bed romp with you and Mara, aren't you?”
 
Kasumi's face turned scarlet.
 
Nodoka nearly whipped out her victory fans and start the “My Son is so Manly, I'll Have Grandchildren Soon!” happy dance.
 
Nabiki was brought out of her daydream that involved her being the richest woman on Earth by the sound of her father's teacup shattering in his grip.
 
“You would cheat on your fiancée with two women you've just met?” the moustached man asked in a dangerous tone
 
“But I love Urd-chan and Mara-chan more,” Ranma protested.
 
“Love them?” Nodoka asked, the fans one step closer to coming out.
 
“Of course, I love them!” Ranma snorted indignantly. “I don't stick my tongue in just anyone's mouth. I'm not a manwhore, you know!”
 
“What about my sister?” Nabiki asked angrily.
 
“Marrying me is not what she desires,” Ranma shrugged. “She wants someone that will help her in her quest for recognition in her own right. What makes you think that I'm suited for that?”
 
“As her husband, you'd stand by your wife through even the worst storm!” Genma insisted.
 
“What? Like how you did with Auntie Nodoka?” Mara asked “innocently”.
 
Genma paled as Nodoka pulled out a katana. “Yes, dear husband, I think that we need to discuss a few things.”
 
“Like what? Ranma is a man among men, is he not?” the balding martial artist gestured to his son and girlfriends.
 
“Actually, Ranma is supernatural being, and therefore not technically `a man among men',” Mara explained.
 
“Will he be able to have children?” Nodoka asked fearfully. She reached for a sharpening stone and started to hone the cutting edge.
 
“That depends on whether or not I ever feel like it,” Ranma smirked. “But, believe it or not, it's not come up yet.”
 
He looked at his mother and saw the look of concern on her face. “But I can assure you that you will be able to spend many years with them.”
 
“Them? As in plural?” Nodoka asked, her concern slowly changing to hope.
 
“I think that I would need to have at least one boy and one girl. Possibly one set from each of my advisors,” Ranma clarified his remarks as he squeezed Mara and Urd to his body.
 
Nodoka smiled happily as visions of her cute grandchildren running around filled her head.
 
“I'm still not convinced that you've got all this power, Ranma,” Nabiki said in hinting tone. “I think a small demonstration is in order.”
 
“Sounds like a good idea to me,” the Lord of Desire agreed. “Now which desire of Kasumi's should I grant?”
 
Kasumi blushed as her thoughts went over what desires she had.
 
“She does want to be something other than a domestic servant,” Urd smiled.
 
“I don't think she'd mind a little be more excitement,” Mara said as she stroked her chin. “Perhaps you could make her a magical girl?”
 
“I don't see why not,” Ranma nodded. He clicked his fingers and Kasumi was hidden from view by a green mist.
 
When the haze dissipated, everyone in the room looked to where Kasumi was sitting and blinked when they saw the figure that had replaced the Tendo homemaker.
 
“Oh my,” the scandalously dressed young woman exclaimed.
 
“Is that you, Kasumi?” Nabiki asked, not believing her eyes.
 
“Yes, Nabiki-chan,” Kasumi nodded.
 
Soun managed to get his mouth working next. “B-b-but you look so different!”
 
“What do you mean, Father?” Kasumi asked, only seeing a small change in her clothing and not her hair colour.
 
“Look in the mirror, Kasumi-chan,” Mara winked.
 
The mortals were stunned to see the full extent of the changes that the oldest Tendo child had gone through. Kasumi had gained a few centimetres in height and some more muscle tone. Her most noticeable change was in the colour of her hair, it had gone from chestnut to a vivid purple.
 
But that was not what was concerning her father the most. That little detail was reserved for the change in wardrobe.
 
“RANMA! JUST WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY PRECIOUS KASUMI?!” Soun's demon head screeched. “WHERE ARE HER CLOTHES?!”
 
Kasumi's outfit was now consisting of shiny black, thigh high leather boots, a mostly gauze like apron that had a touch more opaque material in certain places and a skimpy black silk thong.
 
Ranma just gave Soun a look that told him to sit down and shut up.
 
“Oh my!” Kasumi exclaimed. “This is most improper!”
 
Ranma smirked as he called out to hallway. “How is it, Kasumi? Do you feel like a warrior of love and justice?”
 
“But what will people think when they see me like this?” Kasumi asked in a panicky tone. She noticed that something was in one of the pockets that were strategically place to provide her with a modicum of modesty. “Ah, I have a mask.”
 
Not that the small piece of black satin would do much to hid anybody's identity.
 
Kasumi completed her ensemble and strode back in to see continue the discussion on Ranma's future. It was then that she spotted evidence of Genma's Jusenkyo curse.
 
“You have shed hair on my rugs for the last time, Baka Panda!” the now enraged purpled hair lovely declared. “Prepare to taste the Promethean Rage of the Domesticator!”
 
Those assembled winced at the beating Genma received at the hands of Kasumi's alter ego when she used a toilet brush.
 
“SCRUBBING BUBBLE BLAST!” the Domesticator shouted.
 
The part time panda was knocked outside by a stream of rock hard bubbles that left a sparkling trail in its wake.
 
“Oh my, that felt rather good,” Kasumi declared.
 
 
@@@@@
 
 
To be continued…
 
This was pre-read by Chi Vayne and was half written when before I posted the first chapter.
 
Are there any questions?
 
Until laterer comes.