Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Divine Intervention, Demonic Distribution ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hi! This is DJ Xtreme here! I've decided to write a new fic. This is the first crossover I've ever written. Recently I have gotten hooked onto Ah! Megami-Sama after I read several AMG/Ranma crossover fics. I have decided to try my own. Some of the things in the story might not be correct because I got most of my information from fan sites and the crossover fics that I've read, so please bear with me. The setting of the story takes place after the failed wedding (Ranma) and probably after the OAVs (AMG).

Also thanks to Crucified Phoenix for helping me beta this story. Thanks a bundle! 8-)

Disclaimer: I don't own Ranma and AMG so don't even think about suing me. Plus all you'll get are some wadded paper balls, a torn baseball cap and a chewed-up pencil.

Warning: This is an Akane bashing fic. If you like Akane and think that she and Ranma are destined to be forever, then get outta here. I used to be a R/A fan, but after reading Animeaddiction's fics, I have agreed with him and started to dislike her.

Signs: { thoughts }
" quotes "
[ panda signs ]



Divine Intervention, Demonic Distribution

Prologue


In a hospital somewhere on Midgard...

"Congratulations, Miz Hild, the baby is a boy!" the nurse held out the little bundle of joy to the most powerful demon in the cosmos with a big and happy smile.

"Oooh, really? Can I see him?" the demon queen took the baby from the nurse and held him in her arms before she could say anything, "Awww, he is so cute!" Then to her horror, she saw the baby has a blue, hexagon-shaped mark on his forehead and an identical mark under each eye.

Her horror turned to sadness, then to rage. She screamed out, "This is all your fault, Kami! How dare you steal my second child! I'm going to kill you!" The doctors and the nurses (who had identical winces on their faces) had to plug their ears, because she had added some of her powers into her voice. (1)

Outside the emergency room, the Lord of Everything shuddered as he waited for the surgery to be over. He had hoped that the new baby would be a demon so that Hild would be very happy since she had been very upset that their first child, Urd, was born a goddess. However, he was secretly happy that his new son is a god, because he'd hate to think what the boy would do if he was to grow up as a demon. He shivered again at that thought.

"Daddy, am I gettin' a new brother or sister?" Urd, their first-born daughter perked up. The little goddess was very excited that she was going to have a new sibling.

"You're going to have a brother, Urd," replied the Big Guy with a big smile that matched his name equally. Just as he was going to say something else, the nurse burst out of the room and held the new godling to him.

"Here's your new son, Mr. Kami!" she said happily as she wondered, {What kind of person has a last name like that? Is he trying to be a god or something? And what's with those marks on the head?} She had seen those weird marks on the mother's head, and now, she saw, the father and the daughter also sported them on their foreheads. The only change was that theirs were blue and were shaped different from the lady's. Shoving these thoughts aside, she let the father hold the new child in his arms.

As the leader of the divine beings held the new baby in his arms, he hoped that both of his children would grow up to be wise and powerful individuals. As he thought and thought on, he suddenly felt a tug on his jacket. He looked down and saw Urd jumping up and down.

"Can I pweaze see my little brother? Pweaze? Pwetty pweaze?" the young goddess squealed while executing The Cute Puppy Dog Eyes Look Technique.

Like every male, Kami-sama couldn't resist that technique. He crouched down and allowed the tiny goddess to look at her new baby brother.

"Oooh, he is so beautiful! What are you gonna name him, daddy?" Urd inquired after she got her glimpse at her baby brother.

"I think I'll name him... Ranma," was the reply.

Three months later, in Asgard...

"What? What do mean you're going to train him? I want to train him to be a powerful demon!" Hild shouted angrily. She had been very mad that her divine spouse (2) had decided to train her second child.

"Hild-chan..."

"Don't Hild-chan me! I want to train Ranma! It's not fair since you're going to train Urd-chan!" the demoness interrupted sharply.

"Hild, I'm sorry, but it's not my choice whether Urd wants to train under you or me," apologized Kami-sama.

Flashback, few months before Ranma was born...

"Urd, what do you want to be when you grow up?" asked the busy god who was not very busy at the moment.

"When I grow up, I wanna be the world's greatest goddess of love!" declared the chibi-goddess happily.

End of Flashback...

"Yeah well, that doesn't count! I don't give a shit! (Kami-sama winces at the choice of the Daimakaicho's words) And why didn't you make Ranma a demon before he was born? You were supposed to be the guy who's in charge of everything in whole damn world! (The chief god winces again)." Hild was now tempted to give the Big Guy a good beating.

"Hild, it has nothing to do with me! If you want to blame it on somebody, blame it on the supercomputer! It decides on whether Ranma should be a god or a demon!" countered Kami-sama.

"No, give me Ranma or else..."

"You know what? This is not going to get us anywhere, so why don't we just let someone to take care of Ranma?" suggested Urd's father.

"Are you crazy? If this is some kind of joke..."

"No, it's not, I'm dead serious. I don't really want to get him involved in this kind of thing."

"Ok, so who are you going to pick to take care of him?" asked the leader of the demons suspiciously.

"I believe Captain Nodoka of the 4th division of the Royal Valkyries should take care of our son."

"What?! I'm not going to let some violent bitch to take care of him!" Urd's mother retorted. (Again, Kami-sama winced at Daimakaicho's choice of words.)

"Then who do you have on your mind?"

"Um, well, err, oh fine! Let that bimbo take care of Ranma. But if she hurts my son, I'll kill her!"

"Providing that she agrees to it."

Later...

"Sir, you want me to look after Lord Ranma, is that correct?" inquired Captain Nodoka. She had been quite nervous because she thought she was in trouble, but it turns out that her superior had a favour to ask her, which secretly pleased her.

"Yes captain, I want you to look after him," confirmed Kami-sama. "But of course, you don't have to accept it if you don't want to. I'm not forcing you to do this," he added quickly.

"Well... yes, I'll take care of Lord Ranma, sir," agreed the Valkyrie.

"Very well, you are dismissed," ordered Kami-sama before Captain Nodoka turned and left the office.

To be continued...



Well, there's the prologue. Please tell me what you think. I may even add Tenchi Muyo into the story because I like Ranma/Tsunami pairing. Also, I haven't got the main plot down so I'm not sure how the story will end.

(1) I'm not sure what's the name of the energy that demons use, but I think it's called pishogue or something. Can anyone please confirm that? I would really appreciate it.

(2) I'm also not sure if Kami-sama and Hild had been married before Urd was born, but let's just say they were in this story and then later had a divorce when Urd decides to stay as a goddess.