Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ My name is Urd. ❯ My name is Urd ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Ah my goddess characters and I'm not earning money with this.
 
My name is Urd.
 
I'm an unwanted person, daughter of a god and a demon, a half breed with no place in this world.
 
I'm sitting here in a dark room, smoking a cigarette, with an ashtray full of smelly ashes and half a bottle of sake next to it, I'm not willing to live anymore. I'm going to try to end this once more.
 
The purpose of these lines is to let my sisters know why I did this.
 
I fell in love.
 
Yes, I did. Me, the vain and shallow Urd, the succubus wannabe, the temptation of every man, the slut.
 
His name is Koichii, and I love him the most. He used to be my reason for living, and now, my reason for dying.
 
I met him not long ago in Keichi's college; there's nothing special about him, not specially handsome, not specially nice, not even an alluring bad boy, just the average man, a shy, almost depressed, looking school teacher trying to survive, a man with the usual problems in life.
 
Can't say why, but I liked him from the beginning, I just wanted to be close to him, to protect him, to caress him, to make him happy.
 
We began a relationship a year ago. I even stopped watching other man, I gave him my heart, my dirty soul and my body, and I thought he had given me all of that back.
 
Eight months went by, excellent talks, excellent laughs, excellent sex, I could fairly say that everything was excellent between us, but it wasn't inside of him.
 
He had this crisis; he wanted something else from life, something better.
 
One Saturday four months ago, while we were having a coffee in a cafeteria inside the campus, he told me that he had found a better job in Sapporo, and that he would go there to live in his cousin's house until he found a home of our own, and that when he did he would send for me, that we would live together; then, he kneeled, took a box out of his pocket and showed me a ring, a not too expensive, classy, beautiful, sterling silver ring. And he said the words every woman wants to hear at some point of her life.
 
“Would you marry me?”
 
The darkness. I can't stand it anymore. I just want these tears to stop flowing. I need to stop this. Somebody help me please!
 
And here I am again, crying myself out until dryness, drinking what is left in the bottle of sake, smoking the yellow part of my cigarette before tossing it away.
 
He left.
 
I stood here.
 
Two months passed, and I received a letter from him. The letter read:
 
“Dear Urd: I hope you're ok, I am fine, and sorry I hadn't written before, I have just been too busy.
 
I met with Keiko here, remember her? My old high school sweetheart? She is living here, and we went for a coffee and a small talk.
 
I don't know how to say this… The last I want to do is hurt you, It's so hard!
 
I've realized many things since I talked with her, and… well; I think I should better skip to the point. I'm still in love with her; I believe that we, you and I, being together, was a mistake. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
 
Sincerely yours
Koichii.”
 
I have been living with this from the moment I read the letter; I memorized it, I wanted to cry, to shout, and to destroy them both. I wanted to do so many things, but I just couldn't. I love him too much to do anything of the sort. I want him to be happy, but I can't continue living like this.
 
I'm going to kill myself.
 
Bell, Skuld please forgive me.
 
A/N: I received some reviews about this, and figured it was important to make a thing clear, I'm not a sadistic psycho bitch, I just wanted a way to express my sadness at the moment, and I do not feel like killing my self at all, never had, never will. So if you're not reviewing about my writing then pretty please don't review at all.
Thanks for reading though.