Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ Our home is your holiday ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Our home is your holiday
Morisato Residence
Nekomi, South east Tokyo, Japan.
Saturday 3PM
 
Michael was having tea alongside Belldandy and Urd in the living room as they got to know each other while Skuld was doing some repairs around the house with her machinery. Michael was having the time of his life, sitting by two beautiful women was making him slightly blush causing him to shake his head from time to time to attempt to get back to reality.
 
Michael: So Urd, despite being manipulate in attempting to bring you and Keiichi's relationship up a level,she really cares about you, Belldandy.
 
Belldandy: Yes, just that nee-san sometimes will go to any length to achieve her goals.
 
Michael: Well i say, Urd didn't need to rush your relationship, she should have let it take its course.
 
Belldandy: Umm... Michael-san... i shouldn't...
 
Urd: Its OK Belldandy, i learnt from my mistakes.
 
Michael: What do you mean?
 
Before he could answer, Keiichi and Yuna returned to the temple. Keiichi left his sneakers outside and Yuna left her black boots outside as well. They went into the living room.
 
Keiichi: We're back
 
Keiichi stays in the doorway as Yuna went to Michael, Michael noticed she was trying to smile but she was really sad.
 
Michael: You OK Yuna?
 
Yuna: Yes...I'm alright.
 
Michael: You don't look like it.
 
Urd: Well Keiichi, what happened?
 
Keiichi: The ticket is a fake, there was no room booked for either of them.
 
As soon as he said that, Yuna broke down in Michael's arms.
 
Yuna (Crying): I'm so sorry Michael, i wanted make your dream come true but...
 
Michael stands up and put his hands on her hands.
 
Michael: Its all right, you didn't know that the tickets weren't real.
 
Yuna (Crying) : But, by trying to make your dreams come true yet not being careful. I failed you as a true friend.
 
Michael: You never let me down Yuna, no matter where we go or what we do. Having a girlfriend like you by my side,someone of beauty, brains, brawn and spirit, this is a dream that i don't want to wake up from.
 
Belldandy looked at the them with a mixture of concern and happiness, it is like a mirror image of her relationship with Keiichi, yet the image isn't distorted or flipped but exactly the same. She then smiled sweetly as she announced her idea to the problem.
 
Belldandy: Yuna-sama
 
Yuna looked at Belldandy.
 
Belldandy: Why don't you stay here for your holiday?
 
Michael: Umm... i don't want to...
 
Yuna: Can you?
 
Belldandy: Yes, we have 2 spare futons and two rooms in the back of the house. You can sleep there if wish.
 
Michael: But is it inconvenient for you?
 
Belldandy: No.
 
Michael: What about you, Urd?
 
Urd: Well, we have had a guest before in the temple, so it isn't really a problem, especially since Yuna is a dreamer spirit. I don't think Skuld won't mind either.
 
Keiichi: Our previous guest didn't know about the goddesses identity,so magic was not allowed to be used at the time, but since the goddesses know about dreamer spirits, it won't change how we live significantly.
 
Michael: Well, we do have a lot in common but...
 
Yuna made a slight squeeze on Michael's hands making Michael look at Yuna.
 
Yuna: Please Michael, lets live with our new friends. You wanted to visit Japan, and i want to make that dream come true for you. I won't let anyone stand in the way of this dream, let alone others. I won't let the forces who tried to take you away from me ,and me away from you, succeed in their dark goals. Please Michael-san, let our friends help you with your dream.
 
Michael felt he wanted to cry in Yuna's arms, she was going to do everything in her power to make his dreams come true and won't let anyone who plans to stop them stand in her way.
 
Michael (Thinks): She is so protective and possessive about me. I feel so warm and cared with her by my side. Without her, i am lost and alone and if she was without me, she would be lost. Is this what true love is? The bond that protects both of them no matter who tries to split them up?
 
He looks at Keiichi, Belldandy and Urd and replied.
 
Michael: OK, we will stay.
 
Belldandy: I'm so glad.
 
Keiichi: Well, i better inform Skuld about this.
 
Urd: And i better prepare the rooms.
 
Keiichi: Don't enchant the rooms with anything manipulate Urd.
 
Urd: I can't manipulate a dreamer and her charge, Keiichi. It would violate my license, and that is the last thing i would need. (Playful) So don't you worry.
 
Keiichi breaths a sigh of relief as he leaves, Urd follows him out as well. As they left Michael turned to Yuna and hugged her.
 
Michael: Yuna, my angel, thank you.