Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ Secrets of the dreamer - Birth ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Secrets of the dreamer - Birth
Dreamer birth chamber
Spirit world
5 years ago
 
The room is white and chrome chamber with many crystal, cocoon like pods dangling from the ceiling. In the centre was a control terminal with two astral men at the terminal. They had white hair and grey eyes with a grey dot on their foreheads. They wore a white robes and white shoes.
 
Guard 1: Dreamer pod 1719-Yuna, energy formation at 95%. Estimated time of creation - 5 minutes.
 
Guard 2: Dressing is ready for pumping, usual white overalls until she learns her transformation skill.
 
Guard 1: Everything is checked out then.
 
Guard 2: Yes, there should be no problems today.
 
Guard 1: Still, its a funny request. A computer game character.
 
Guard 2: Maybe to you, but we have been recently receiving these kind or requests before. This period has seen a rise in computer games and the female characters have been the attention of men. They are the new nymphs and faeries of there lives, so you will get used to it. Besides, the on-board knowledge that is given provides a base for them.
 
Guard 1: I see, it has been some time since i last hatched a dreamer out of her pod...
 
Suddenly the alarm in the chamber blared in
 
Guard 1: Creation imminent on pod 1719, pumping dressing now.
 
Guard 2: Pod hatch in 10 seconds
 
They lower the pod via the terminal and administered the dressing energy .
 
Guard 2: It's hot, hatching in 5 seconds.
 
The pod slowly subsided, revealing a young girl of about her teens with medium elegant hair, wearing a plain white dress. The guards walk over to her as she opened her wall-eyed blue-green eyes.
 
Guard 1: Greetings, dreamer. What is your name?
 
Yuna: Yuna