Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ Shopping for all ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shopping for all
Later, the group looked around Nekomi and its features. Michael took in the unique mystic of this area of Japan, and that even though it was only a suburb of the city, it felt unique in every way. The group went to shops, had pictures taken in a photo booth and watched the sea as they ate their ice-cream (Yes, Skuld encouraged them to spend more money on ice-cream). Later on, Michael brought a postcard from a newsagent and alongside the purchase of a pen as a souvenir, began to write home, from the comfort of a picnic bench!
 
Michael (Writing): Dear Jane and Steve, i am having a great time here in Tokyo. Sadly, it turned out the competition ticket my girlfriend brought was a fake. It only had the flight into Tokyo, the rest was not booked in anyway. Don't worry though, we found 4 Japanese residents who were more than kind enough to let us stay in their house for the week. We helped each other out as well so there wasn't any boredom.
 
Today i am exploring some of Tokyo, it's an amazing fusion of suburb, city and nature. There is so much to see here, it would be too big to explain here, i will tell you when i get back.
 
Don't worry about me getting back, as the holiday was about to end my girlfriend rung up the airport and ordered tickets for the flight home. Don't worry about paying her, she comes from a rich family.
 
Yes, it was a white-lie or a half-truth. But it was necessary to cover up Yuna's real identity. Though she did book the return flight and the tickets are in the post.
 
Michael (Writing): See you soon, Michael.
 
Yuna who was right beside him, proof read it. After checking it all out she gave the postcard back to Michael, who wrote the address on it as then posted it.
 
Yuna: That is OK. Your mother would be proud of us coming so far. If only she understood what you are going though...
 
Michael: Yeah, I've opened up my heart to them, its up to them to open their heart to me.
 
Yuna: What do you want to happen if they don't open there heart to you.
 
Michael: To be honest, i would want to leave home and live somewhere else. The problem is that, aside from having to find a good place, that i will need to purchase things that are not mine. Like the TV, Kitchen etc.
 
Yuna: I can help you with that, a dreamer can call a trial on those who have hurt their charge before the charge received his dreamer. However it has to be asked by the charge only, with no forcing.
 
Michael: You can do all that?
 
Yuna: Yes, but if you do ask for a trial i will have to assume a neutral position in order to judge without bias towards them or even you. I can also decide the punishment to the defendants as well.
 
Michael: I understand, you can't rig the trial in my favour, even if we are partners i wouldn't have it any other way.
 
Keiichi, Urd, Skuld and Belldandy then approached them
 
Keiichi: Well, shall we continue?
 
Yuna sweetly replied
 
Yuna:Yes
 
And so the group left to go shopping, they have already decide to go to a nearby charity shop. Already, the group had ideas for gifts:
Michael (Thinks): Yuna is such a sweet, warm, caring woman. She is selfless yet also possessive, but with reason. She wants me to always be happy, never sad. Though i was wondering if she wouldn't mind if i brought some new clothes for her to wear.
 
As Michael was thinking about this, he was looking at Yuna. He blushed as he took in the sheer enchanting beauty of her.
 
Yuna (Thinks): I am so happy that Michael is happy and warm, and that i am a part of his life as a friend. I am also thankful of Keiichi, Belldandy, Urd and Skuld for offering us a place to stay after we found out about the con. I want to give all 5 of them a gift to show my thanks and love. I know Michael would like to have a kimono and that there might be second hand kimono at the charity shop. I would also want to offer a kimno to Belldandy, Urd, and Skuld and a fleece for Keiichi-san.
 
Keiichi (Thinks): I don't know about wanting to purchase something at the charity shop today, but i will treat them to my favourite place.
 
Belldandy (Thinks): I was wondering if Yuna has any Japanese cookbooks back at her home.
 
Urd was behind Michael, Keiichi, Belldandy and Yuna. And thought with a suggestive smile.
 
Urd (Thinks): My my, what two cute couples we have here, you can go as far as saying they could be cousins because of how similar they are. Hmm, what should i buy for the two and how?
 
Skuld was right in front of Keiichi,trying to secretly keep an eye on him so he didn't do anything with Belldandy. Yet deep down she feels like she cares about the two couples.
 
Skuld (Thinks): Why does Michael and Yuna feel so similar to my Onee-sama and Keiichi? Is there something different between the two? It feels like love isn't as simple as loving one person.
 
True, Skuld only knew one type of love, that of sisterhood with Belldandy. Her love-hate relation with Urd could also count. Yet as we continue this story, one question remained in her mind, what kind of love is Keiichi and Belldandy's?
 
They finally arrived at the charity shop and immediately went in and browsed. It would be difficult if not impossible for Michael to look at most products available due to them being in Japanese (even though the spell allows him to see Japanese writing in English a subconscious thought always tells him that its in Japanese and so will be impossible to read without learning the language when the week's out), so he just went straight to the clothes. Of course, he was also stumped on how sizes worked as well so Urd helped him understand all the sizes of the clothes.
 
After that, Michael began to browse the clothes racks in search of a costume Yuna would like. He finds something that made him look in delight. He sees a beautiful casual set of clothes consisting of a dark green dress, a green coat (that is just slightly lighter than the dress),a lime green scarf that would go over the costume,long lime green fingerless gloves and long dark green boots.
 
The costume made Michael dreamy, thinking on how Yuna would look like if she wears it. His dreamy semeiner disappeared, when Yuna called him.
 
Yuna: Michael-san!
 
He broke out of his dream and looked at Yuna, with a small sense of blush appearing in the confusion.
 
Michael: Yuna, if it was OK with you, i was wondering if you would try this on.
 
Pointing to the costume as he was saying it. Yuna read his thoughts and knew why he was in a slight state of anxiety, this is the first time he was considering buying clothes for her and so needed to know if she didn't mind. Without giving surprise nor worry she replied.
 
Yuna: Don't worry about me, i will try the costume on.
 
She sweetly smiles to Michael as she picks up the costume and goes to the changing room. Urd, was overseeing this and smiled mischievously as she considering buying Yuna a kimono. She browses through the racks and finds one that would be perfect.
 
She picks a colorful Komon Kimono containing pink to fuchsia gradient background on both the main part of the kimono and its sleeves. There are various red symbols on the bottom of the kimono and on the sleeves. A cyan obi containing rows of green,blue and red circles and love hearts, and pink sandals complemented the outfit.
 
Urd: Perfect, this will do nicely.
 
Urd immediately goes to the counter to purchase it. Meanwhile, Yuna appears out of the dressing room wearing the outfit Michael chose for her. Michael was amazed by her appearance, the natural green colors gave a contemporary feel to her.
 
Yuna: What do you think?
 
Michael: I think its beautiful and warm. It looks lovely on you.
 
Yuna: I thinks its lovely too, Michael-san.
 
After looking at all its features, she returns to the dressing room to change back.
 
Meanwhile, Belldandy was looking though the bookshelf. She decided that she would by a cookbook for Yuna so she could cook oriental foods back home. After looking for a suitable book she picked it up and headed to the counter.
Yuna reappeared out of the dressing room, wearing her persudo-kimono and holding the hanger containing the new costume, as well as the boots. She gave the clothes back to Michael.
 
Yuna: Here you go, Mikey.
 
Michael took the costume and went to the counter. While this was happening, Yuna started to do her own bit of shopping, going though the clothes racks to pick out certain costumes for the rest of the group.
 
For Michael, she picked a plain white male kimono with a black obi. A pair of black socks and sandals were also available to complement the picture.
 
Yuna: Michael always wanted to try a kimono on, he thought of having one that would reflect his balance. I want to make that dream come true.
 
She then went to the women's kimonos, and picked out a kimono for Belldandy. It was lilac with a purple floral patten, it contained a dark purple obi. Then she picked one out for Urd, a Red vertical striped kimono with a purple obi. And finally Skuld, a yellow floral kimono with a green obi.
 
So that Keiichi didn't lose out, Yuna also picked out a white fleece which looked similar to Michael's. Once all that was done she went to the counter to purchase them.
 
Urd, and Michael had already done theirs and were discussing when to give out their gifts alongside Keiichi. Meanwhile, Belldandy decided to purchase something for Yuna.
 
Belldandy: Keiichi-san, i am just going to search for a gift that Yuna would like.
 
Keiichi:OK
 
And so Belldandy looked though the bookshelf to find a cooking book for Yuna. Upon finding one, she went to the counter and made the purchase.
 
After Yuna and Belldandy made her purchases she went to them.
 
Keiichi: Means that it is nearly time to go home, i was thinking about taking you to somewhere i like.
 
Michael: Where is that?
 
Keiichi: Ah, its a surprise, but trust me i will think you may enjoy it.