Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Way of the Ya ❯ Vol. One, Chapter Three: Fallen Slum ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fallen Slum
Belldandy followed Yulia around town. The girl grew annoyed and wished the goddess would go away. That was until they got lost.
“You need to go back.” Belldandy said. Yulia rolled her eyes.
“Go away.” she said. Then the girl walked on. Bell followed behind.
Then, Yulia came up with a crafty plot. She decided to try and lose Belldandy by going somewhere the goddess wouldn't dare go. But the results would be beyond her expectations.
Yulia sped up. She thought she got away. But Belldandy caught up. The girl looked back and saw her. But the goddess caught up.
The ruffian ran until she fell down a steep slope. Belldandy paused and looked down for her. It was dark and the surface of the slope looked the same. Finally, Bell heard a loud thud. The goddess looked around.
“Yulia!” she called out. “Are you all right?”
“No!!!” the girl yelled. Belldandy flew down to her.
She found Yulia sitting against a rusty old trash bin. She looked injured and pissed. Belldandy rushed to her.
“Leave me alone!” Yulia barked. Bell froze. Clearly, this wasn't going to be easy. But the goddess wasn't giving up! She just needed to keep trying.
Belldandy looked around. The place looked rather grim.“Where are we?” she asked. Yulia looked up.
“I don't know.” she said. The air smelled like rotting corpses. The girls thought they were going to be sick. Yulia struggled to get up. The pain was less to her shock.
“I don't know about you,” she said to Belldandy. “But I'm getting out of here!” Then she walked off. Bell ran to catch up with her.
Well, the place was… depressing. Houses when broken, garbage was everywhere, and it looked barren. Yulia had this bitter feeling in her stomach. But the worst was yet to come. She saw two small kids sitting on the street. They looked cold, sad, and hungry. Yulia saw a reflection of herself in them. She turned to Belldandy.
“Bell,” the girl said.
“Yes?” the goddess asked.
“Take me back to Shone.” Yulia said. Belldandy smiled. “Gladly.” she said. Then the goddess transported them home.
Second Shot