Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Way of the Ya ❯ Vol. One, Chapter Five: No Dice ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

No Dice
Yulia sat on Shone's bed the next morning. She looked around at her surrounds. The walls were a faded orange color. The floor was hard wood. A bull's-eye target was on the door. Things were somewhat organized. “Hm.” she thought. “Whatta prep boy.” Then a knock came on the door. The girl looked up.
“What do you want?” she asked.
“It's me,” Shone said. Yulia sat up.
“Come in!” she called. Shone opened his door and walked in.
“Yeah?” Yulia asked. Shone tried not to laugh. But his woman caught him.
“What?” she asked sharply. Shone eyed her. Truth be told, Yulia spoke Japanese but with a Russian accent. So most of the things she said sounded strange. Knowing her temper, Shone decided to tell her.
“Oh nothing, dearest.” he replied. Yulia said nothing and just glared at him.
“What are you doing up here for anyway?” the ruffian asked. Shone straightened up.
“To remind you we have school tomorrow.” he said brightly. Yulia looked like a deer caught in the headlights.
“What?” she asked. “We?”
“Yes, we,” Shone answered. Yulia was staring at him. School? School? Only reason she went to school was to be a decoy so the gang could steal from the building. This was news to her.
“What kind of school?” Yulia asked at last.
“Shoga-Kurumi academy,” Shone answered casually. Yulia was dumb struck.
“Shoga-Kurumi academy?” she asked. “Isn't that a prep school or something?”
“In your language, yeah.” her boyfriend replied. The girl about fell out.
“WHAT?!?” she yelled. Shone kept quiet and nodded.
“WHY?!?” Yulia screeched. She could be heard all over the neighborhood!
All right. His mom was an old nagging bitch. Now, she had to attend this prep school?!? Where did it end? Yulia just hung her head and sighed. She would just have to brave tomorrow.
The sun rose the next morning. Shone was up and ready to go. But there was one thing missing. He turned to the stairs and yelled: “Yulia! Come on!”
“I'm coming! I'm coming!” she yelled. Her love waited patiently. At last after ten minutes, Yulia came storming down the stairs. She was dressed in her school uniform, which was short fuchsia skirt, a white dress blouse, fuchsia knee stockings, a fuchsia bow tie, and brown leather dress shoes. Her dark hair was up in long ponytail with a fuchsia ribbon. The girl looked pissed.
Shone watched her closely. To him, she looked like a saint. He had a grin to his ears. Yulia glared at him. But the boy didn't notice.
“You look great!” Shone explained when Yulia got downstairs. She looked like she wanted to bite him.
“I look like a fucking cheerleader!!!” Yulia barked.
“You look fine.” her man argued. “Shall we go?” The girl rolled her eyes bitterly.
“Fine! Let's go!” she snapped.
“Brilliant!” her boyfriend exclaimed. Then he headed out the door. Yulia watched bitterly.
“Come on!” Shone yelled from outside. The punk princess groaned and followed.
For Yulia, the walk to school was a walk of shame. Shone lived thirty minutes away from the building. But it felt like hours for her. Even worse, guys driving by were staring and whistling at her in her uniform. Yulia wanted to rush over to them and beat the crap out of them. But Shone held her back, so she stuck up her middle finger instead.
When the thirty-minute walk was over, Yulia and Shone made it to school. The building was made of marble. Fountains added a nice touch to the place. The gates were pretty. Even the gardens looked hot. Yulia tried to look away. She didn't want to admit it, but the building was beautiful. The girl looked up.
“What do you think?” her loved asked.
“Uh…” Yulia said. She didn't know what to say. She was supposed to hate this place. But it was too lovely to hate.
“Well…” the girl said. Then the bell rang just in time. Yulia sighed in relief.
“Come on,” Shone spoke up. “We'll be late!” Then he grabbed her and rushed inside the building. Poor Yulia was just stuck being into her new prep school.
The halls had a fresh new scent, but Yulia didn't care. She was in hell now. Shone took her to the principal's office. Yulia looked up. The words on the glass door were in bold print. Those words made her sick.
“Shone,” Yulia said.
“Hm,” her love said. “Why are we here?” the girl asked.
“To get you registered,” he answered.
“Oh.” the girl said.
Shone waited outside the office while Yulia got registered. When she came out, she looked bitter.
“Had fun?” Shone asked.
“No!” Yulia growled out. Shone backed off a bit. Yulia's temper was wearing thin.
“Aw, don't worry,” Shone said. He put his arm around her. “Things will get better.” the boy said. Yulia snorted.
But things got sour. The other girls stared at Yulia as if she was a freak. The girl just glared back. They were even whispering about her. When Yulia looked up, the girls would pretend to be doing something else. She didn't like it one bit! Yulia also had problems with the teachers. They too were staring at her. Even worse with them all, when Yulia talked, they either laughed or looked at her as if she was stupid. Thus, them treating her as if she had a lower IQ. Yulia wanted to kill them all and burn down the school.
Yulia was glad when school was over for the day. She walked home red-faced. Shone saw this and tried cheer her up.
“Aw, don't worry sweetie,” he said as he put his arm around her again. “We're in every class together, and besides, tomorrow is another day!” Yulia looked up and saw him with a huge grin. She just gave off an evil glare. *Sweat drop on Shone's head as he grinned* Yulia just hung her head and sighed. This was going to be a long year!
Second Miss