Ai No Kusabi Fan Fiction ❯ Tough Love ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ok, this is set during the three years that Riki was with Iason before he was temporarily released. I have only seen the OVA twice and that was with very choppy subtitles so if any of the information is wrong please tell me and I will correct it.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Ai no Kusabi.
 
Warnings: This story involves yaoi: boyxboy action. Don't like don't read. Then again if you're in this section you should know that because that's pretty much what Ai no Kusabi is. ^_^
 
With that said please read, review, and enjoy!
 
xxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Tough Love
Chapter 1 of 3
 
xxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Riki was laying in the bed, spooned against his master, the Blondie's arm slung over his waist. Both were breathing hard and their bodies were slick with sweat.
 
It had been a year and a half since Riki became his pet. Although he still hated every second he had to be in Iason's presence he had learned to obey his commands without question or complaint. Well. . . most of them.
 
Iason traced his pet's jaw with his other hand as he spoke.
 
“We are expected to arrive in two hours.”
 
“I'm not going.” Riki said quietly.
 
He knew where they were going and he didn't want to be there. They had to go in today, which meant that he had to be on display for three hours with the rest of the pets. He had to tolerate being touched, groped, and felt up by men he neither knew nor wanted anything to do with. Then, if you were “lucky” you were taken to one of the back rooms by someone other than your master.
 
Iason's hand stilled, he was not happy with that response. He grasped Riki's chin and pulled his head around to look at him.
 
“You are going, whether you want to or not.”
 
Riki pulled away roughly and stood.
 
“I will not.”
 
Iason got up and walked around the bed to stand behind his love. He wrapped his arms around the boy's waist and rested his chin on the head of dark hair. Riki unconsciously leaned back into the man's chest.
 
Iason started kissing a trail down his neck while speaking, he warm breath sending shivers through Riki's body.
 
“You are going and I would like it to be without punishment before we get there.” He blew on the wet trail he had left, causing another wave of shivers to pass through his pet.
 
“You know I do not like punishing you.”
 
Riki reluctantly pulled away from the sweet torture and turned to look into Iason's blue eyes.
 
“Then don't make me go.”
 
A look of sympathy passed over his face as he listened to his pet. He gently took him in his arms again and kissed him. Riki didn't respond, then again he rarely did.
 
“You have to. It's only one night, once a month.”
 
Riki ripped himself away from the comfort and glared at the Blondie.
 
“It's easy for you; you're the one getting pleasure. I'm getting used for everyone else's pleasure!” He yelled.
 
Iason raised his hand and brought it across the boy's cheek. A loud smack resounded throughout the room as Riki's head snapped to the side.
 
“You will not yell at your master. I thought you had learned that by now.” Riki didn't respond and he kept his head to the side.
 
“Get ready, we leave in one hour.”
 
With one last look at the silent boy Iason left the room to ready himself.
 
An hour later he returned to the room to see Riki seated on the bed, dressed for the occasion.
 
His outfit consisted of a black leather thong, metal shackles on his ankles and wrists, and a collar around his neck with a chain hanging down his chest.
 
Iason did not particularly enjoy these events either. He hated having to share his pet when he looked like this with his head bowed submissively, the underwear leaving very little to the imagination and the shackles on his limbs just waiting to be tied down to the floor or a bed.
 
“I'm glad you changed your mind. Now get up, we're leaving.”
 
Riki slowly got up, but still refused to look at him. Iason let him be, glad that he hadn't fought him further.
 
The driver in the car gave Riki the once over and smiled appreciatively. Iason glared at him and got in next to the boy. The ride there was silent and tense. They entered the tall building, but Iason stopped them before they could go into the main room.
 
He pulled Riki into his arms and gave him a soft kiss before looking him in the eyes.
 
“I am sorry you have to do this, but I cannot get out of this. . . for either of us.”
 
Riki looked slightly surprised.
 
“Why would you want to get out of it? I thought you enjoyed these things.” He said.
 
Iason smiled sadly and shook his head.
 
“No, I do not. I don't wish to share you with anyone. You should not have to be passed around like a common whore.”
 
“But that's what I am.”
 
“No, you are not. You are my pet. That is an honor.”
 
Riki nodded and turned to face the doors that would lead to his hell for the night.
 
Iason lifted the chain around the boy's neck and pulled him inside; he had to keep up appearances after all.
 
xxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Well, that's all for this chapter. I hope you all liked it! This story should be updated again very soon. It's already written but I have to find time to update.
 
Please review! The more reviews, the faster I update!
 
Romantic Dragon