Air Gear Fan Fiction ❯ The King's of the Sky ❯ AT Code Talk! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter 2- AT Code Talk!
 
At Higashi Junior High clock tower, Kogarasumaru's team was resting up for the next opponent who might challenge them. They all had to be cautious, Ikki especially. Being the leader of Genesis has made Kogarasumaru and him known around the world. Now the true demons of the sky are starting to descend. With this type of attention, Kogarasumaru had to be on alert at all times.
 
Reading an AT magazine, Ikki was lying across a couch admiring the AT parts that could be customized on his ATs. He found some parts that would make him fly higher in the sky. He moved the magazine to the side and watched Kururu tweaking his yellow and black ATs.
 
Kururu had her full tool kit spread across a table. Each tool was placed from largest to smallest. It looked like she was about to operate on a patient in a hospital. Kururu was also using a VAIO laptop to perfect Ikki's ATs. This allowed her to use a software program like Read to do testing on his ATs. On her laptop, Kururu was testing the air cushion system as the tuning was a little off by Ikki harshness towards his ATs lately.
 
Ikki smirked, he appreciated that he had somebody very skilled to tune his ATs. He went back to reading his magazine but kept hearing a loud ruckus behind him. He waited for a minute but the noise continued irritating him even more. Frustrated, he tore his magazine in half and quickly stood up in rage similar to a male lion not acquiring enough beauty sleep in the pride.
 
“What the hell are you guys yelling about?!” Ikki shouted referring his comment to Kazu, Buccha, Onigiri, Emily, Yayoi and Akito (because Agito is doing god knows what inside Akito's body). They all were sitting around another table looking at a black book filled with pictures of upper and lower classmates.
 
“Looking through the yearbook pictures of this year.” Buccha answered.
 
Ikki scratched his head, wondering why they were worked up about that. “Why is that so important?”
 
“Because Ikki, you're still Genesis leader at this time. The upper AT teams are always around us, waiting to attack when we're most vulnerable. It may not be now but it may happen real soon.” Kazu explained to him, always good at analyzing a situation before it happened.
 
Ikki walked towards Buucha and looked over his massive body to see what pictures they were looking at. However, they were all girls' pictures and Ikki wondered what they were really looking at. “It doesn't explain what you guys are doing.”
 
“We may have to look for new members for our team just for reserve. Some that can easily replace any of our positions, if we ever become hospitalized again,” Kazu said, giving Ikki a sly look. “Most likely you guys.”
 
Ikki gave Kazu a evil glare, hearing that last comment and started to crack his knuckles for basically insulting his AT skills. “What was that?!”
 
The others quickly got angry as well about that comment. Kazu could feel the blood lust of horned demons in the room except for Emily. Her love for Kazu made any of his sarcastic comments sound like a saint even though he was talking about the team which meant including her. She was apart of the reserve team of Kogarasumaru after all.
 
Kazu put his hands up in defense, thinking he better save his ass before they tore it to shreds. “No, no, no…That's not what I meant!”
 
“Say what you need to say before you become a dead man.” Ikki said in a deep demonic voice.
 
“For the future of the team we have to think realistically Ikki,” Kazu said, “I mean the people from Sleeping Forest Gabishi and Om, wasted no time trying to take us down with Agito and you hospitalized. I'm not doubting our abilities, or that we can't get the job done but what if three or four of us are taken out for a couple of weeks by our enemies, we need strong Riders to keep Kogarasumaru going. We can only have one substitute in an official match. However we do have the option of asking Genesis for their best Riders but I was thinking we can pick our own to help us reach the top.”
 
Kazu looked back at the yearbook, concerned. “I don't know…it kind of feels right to do this by ourselves, you know.”
 
Emily started to get a warm feeling inside hearing her admirer's speech. `Kazu is the best.'
 
Ikki thought about it for a minute. He hated to admit it but he was right and also understood wanting to find Riders on their own. When he started Kogarasumaru, he had a good feeling finding Buccha and Akito/Agito to join the team. With everything that was happening now, they were only getting lucky being under the protection of Genesis. If they were going to declare war against them they needed more Riders just in case. Though he hadn't obtained the Wind regalia yet and already having one regalia, they had to be careful.
 
Ikki looked at the girls' picture in the yearbook and started to get perverted ideas in his mind. For a split second he thought about recruiting lots of girls on his team. Then they would be treated like royalty. He stared at one of the girl's oversized breast as he wouldn't mind coming home to those; climbing two or four or even six mountains all day. Ikki got excited totally disregarding what Kazu's original plan truly meant.
 
“Then let's do it! Kogarasumaru will be a force to be reckoned with!” Ikki laughed doing his superman pose, felt like he was the man of steel...and girls love the man of steel.
 
Everybody gave him an odd look of what the hell was he thinking when Kazu explained the plan. The girls got a sickening feeling in their stomach having an idea.
 
“Ok then what about her.” Ikki pointed to a picture of a girl with large breasts.
 
Onigiri saw the picture as his eyes pop out of his sockets how beautiful she was, from head to toe. “Nice choice boss!” Giving his leader two thumbs way up as Ikki does the same pose, salivating at the mouth of the delicious piece of meat.
 
Emily and Yayoi quickly got angry and put their foot down on Onigiri and Ikki head to knock some sense into them.
 
“We said good Storm Riders not Boob Riders!!” They both yelled in unison.
 
Akito eyed one girl's picture that caught his attention. It was a girl named Inoue Akiho. She was a thirteen year old girl, height 5'4, brown hair that was pulled back in a ponytail, crimson eyes and second year student….“Wait she's in our class!”
 
Akito felt an urge in his body as Agito was about to take over. His white eye patch switch from his right side to the left. Agito was fully in control and wondered how he could have over looked this Rider in the same class as he was. However, Akito's outburst caught Buccha interest. The others were too occupied as the two powerful track team duo was pounding some manners into the horny brothers.
 
“Have you found somebody Agito?” Buccha asked, eating a Snickers bar.
 
Agito stood up, not responding to his answer, drawn into the girl's picture. `To have her on our team…will bring the monster with her.' He smiled devilishly as he heard the rumors two years ago of a girl destroying an entire A-Class AT team by herself. This would be perfect if they were going to go up against Sleeping Forest and Genesis. He started to snicker to himself as he was going to get to her first.
-------
In a small AT repair shop called Free Sky, an elderly lady around the age of sixty-three was repairing a set of dark blue ATs on her cash rap counter. Her hair was ruby red but her natural color hair was starting to be claimed by grey hair from the roots. She wore a white button down long sleeve shirt and a long blue skirt that came near her ankles. Her white sleeves were rolled up to not get in her way for tuning the ATs properly.
 
A boy aged twelve, face was smudged on a bullet proof glass case under the cash rap counter, and admiring special AT wheels. His eyes was sparkling like the stars in the sky at night as if wanting that one special toy a child could never have when they were young because it was too expensive. The AT wheel he was looking at cost three thousand dollars. He was thinking about how hard he had to work at his delivery job to buy them. After thinking and hurting his mind in the process because math wasn't his strongest subject, he figured he had to start an AT team and register in Parts War. Working hard would take him four years to get the wheels and by that time something better would have come out just like computers.
 
“Life is not fair.” He told himself whining. He felt miserable, why did his life suck so much.
 
To tell the truth it didn't suck that much, the young boy thought to himself again. He could come to the Free Sky shop to get his ATs fixed when he couldn't do it by himself. Also, the old granny had an apprentice who was a looker too. It was mainly the reason why he came for two years since she started working with her. He really loved staring at her rack since they keep getting bigger to match her nice shaped body. It wasn't perfect or horrible. Her body was just right for a girl coming to age.
 
The old lady who ran the shop looked at him suspiciously, wondering what he was thinking having his tongue stick out like a dog in heat. She had a funny feeling it wasn't the AT wheels he was admiring anymore. Boy will be boys she always thought, no matter what generation.
 
“Etsuo, find something interesting you like? You're drooling on my glass.” She said stopping her work because his face expression was disturbing her.
 
Etsuo back off quickly and felt embarrassed. His perverted thoughts got the best of him yet again. He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. “Sorry Mrs. Nojima. I was, I was, I was thinking about getting the money up for that wheel on my ATs. I can really fly high with these on.”
 
The boy binds back down to look at the wheels again, wishing he really had them. A pair of navy blue pants walk in front of his vision.
 
“Hey you're blocking my view!” Etsuo yelled out but pauses when he was about say something else. He recognized that blue short hair, white eye patch and short height from the raising new AT team Kogarasumaru known as Agito the Fang King.
 
Agito turned his head to the side looking down at the boy as he slowly stood up. Though Etsuo was taller than Agito by a few feet but his pint size presence made him feel like the small kid. Agito mood was emotionless, hands in his pants pockets as his yellow shark eye looked upon the uninterested boy that yelled at him earlier.
 
“S-Sorry. He He He!” Etsuo smiled at him then look at the old lady.
 
After putting the last screw on the ATs she handed them to Etsuo. He took them and started to put them on his feet already wearing his white socks.
 
“If the power injection system starts to malfunction again then come back. But you must learn to ride your ATs a little better.”
 
He gave her a cheesy smile. “I'll try but no guarantees. See you next time and thanks for the free tuning this time Mrs. Nojima.”
 
“You're lucky I like you, kid.” She chuckled.
 
Etsuo was about to walk out the door until he forgot something. “Oh tell Miza I said later.”
 
“Sure.” She told him as he walked out of the door and skate pass the window. “Kids like him are rear nowadays for using ATs what they are truly made for. Don't you think so…Agito?”
 
“Pfft. Like I care about that stuff. I use ATs the way I want too.” The shark King said in a mild manner.
 
She exhaled through her nostrils, annoyed that he would never learn the true purpose of ATs. Kids today, she thought.
 
“Old lady, has Miza come in today?” Agito looked around seeing suspicious AT Riders trying to act like they were buying something from the store. Being the veteran AT Rider, Agito knew they were here more then just buying AT parts.
 
“Sure, I will get her for you,” She walked toward another door entrance to her left. There was another room where more tools were used for ATs to be fixed more efficiently. Mrs. Nojima peeked her head through the door seeing her apprentice fixing a pair of ATs.
 
“Miza somebody is here to see you.” Mrs. Nojima told her.
 
Miza looked at the data graphic on her computer inspecting more of the ATs specification as if ignoring her call. She rubbed her chain thinking she must try another way to fix the wheel motor without the cost of replacing it in general.
 
“Is he from an AT team?” She asked not really wanting to speak to yet another one. He would be her tenth team this week.
 
“Probably,” She said. “Why don't you go and see for yourself? I'll work on this until you come back.”
 
“Fine, fine.” Miza told her, giving in because she was just going to nag her more about it.
 
Miza stood up from her seat, cracking her upper back from sitting for three hours. She started to walk to the front of the store while Mrs. Nojima took her place to work on the ATs. Her apprentice walked out the room and into the front. She stretched a little more that made the AT Riders in the shop look directly at her breast. Some of the boys start to chuckle stupidly like seeing a porno magazine for the first time while others look at her suspiciously.
 
Miza changed over the past two years as her hair was longer coming mind way down her back. She grew in height by three inches making her 5'6. Her clothing was still tomboyish as she had baggy blue pants and a large sized white T-shirt that was too big for her. A part of her shirt was lifted on her hip as the rest lay diagonally down. She had a black baseball cap with an Intertwined Y and G in orange. This famous team was called the Yomiuri Giants that dominated baseball league in Japan in the past. They were considered the “The New York Yankees of Japan.”
 
Miza walked to the back of the cash rap and looked over the counter to see a King she hasn't seen in awhile. She smiled at her customer.
“Welcome to Free Sky. How can I be a service to you?” She asked politely as if she didn't know who he was.
 
Agito smirked and saw she had changed the last time he had seen her (Agito was thinking more in her personality and not her body).
 
“I'm looking for ATs that are painted two different colors, white and black.” He said. Underneath this saying it was encoded conversation called AT code to make sure unwanted listeners couldn't figure out what they are saying. (In translation of the message: I am looking for you).
 
“I'm sorry we're out of those customized ATs, but I will put you on the waiting list.” She answered. (Translation: I'm not riding ATs anymore).
 
“So I see…but I need somebody to help me ride the ATs. They're causing me problems again and slowing my process to reach the top.” Agito replied. (Translation: I want you to join our team to reach the Trophaeum tower.)
 
“I no longer assist AT Riders anymore in that department.” She said still keeping her polite smile but getting really frustrated inside of him being persistent. (Translation: I don't help teams that aim for the Trophaeum tower anymore.)
 
Agito directly gazed into her eyes. He started to detest her, denying his offer as his patience was on a thin wire about to snap. “But a mighty bird would reach the top with your help.” (Translation: We have a potential Sky King on our team that can need your training.)
 
“Then I suggest you get a veterinarian before his wings get snap off by a bigger bird.” Her voice was serious of that was her final word. (Translation: Go find somebody else to train your weak bird before a stronger King clips his wings).
 
Agito gave her a cold stare about to tell her what he really thought, cursing in all getting aggravated. He thought he could be the nice guy for once but obviously it didn't work. It was the reason why he was reluctant to show kindness to anybody.
 
He opened his mouth but a small brown paper bag was shoved in his face which caught him off guard.
 
“That will be ten dollars please.” She said cheerfully. There was one thing Agito liked to do and that was cause a scene in which Miza couldn't afford in this shop.
 
Agito snatched the bag without protesting, slammed the money on the counter and stormed out the store mumbling under his breath. (Let's just say that part can't be translated).
 
Three Strom Riders looked at Agito through the window store then looked back at Miza. They all gave little nods to one another about what they just witnessed and what needed to done quickly, knowing who Agito was.
 
Still angry at Miza for taking his offer, Agito kicked a rock on the sidewalk. He should have resorted to violence to make her take his offer. Better yet, he should of challenged her to an AT battle. He knew no matter what type of path a Storm Rider took in life they could never resist a challenge from another Rider. Seeing those other Storm Riders in the shop, Agito might have to do that. It's better to be a friend of the beast then in its path.
 
A girl in a hurry, brushed passed Agito shoulder. He turned around to see who had hit him. It was that same girl he saw in the yearbook picture before.
 
“S-Sorry!” She yelled back and kept on running, right into AT part shop Free Sky.
 
Agito looked surprised, then another idea went through his mind. He had another way for Miza to join Kogarasumaru. This one was a guaranteed yes if he played his cards right. All he had to do was convince her little sister to join, Inoue Akiho.
 
A devilish smile came across the Fang King's face.