Akira Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gokou's Unemployment ❯ Goukira ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ACTOR WANTED

For New Akira Movie

Gokou decided that he might as well give it a shot so he followed the address that was given and found a building that must be the Akira auditions and possibly the set. He had no further use for the newspaper so he walked to the dumpster on the side of the building and threw it in. The newspaper must have hit someone inside the dumpster because he heard a voice that said

"Watch where you're throwin' your trash!"

Suddenly Vegeta emerged from the dumpster and shook his fist at Gokou for throwing the trash.

"Gokou?" Vegeta asked.

"Vegeta? What are you doing in a dumpster? You look like a hobo." Gokou said.

"What? Hobo? I've been livin' like a king in this dumpster ever since I moved up from the ol' trash can." Vegeta said.

"I thought you were making tons of money on the show."

"Nope. I got replaced by that damn Monopoly guy!" Vegeta said angrily.

"Well, I better get going." Gokou said.

As Gokou began to walk to the door of the building Vegeta said.

"Please don't tell anyone how I live."

"…Right."

Gokou walked in and was directed by painted arrows on the wall where to go for auditions. When Gokou auditioned everyone loved him, his acting abilities, and that odd looking guy apparently loved something else about Gokou because of where and how he looked at Gokou. He was given the job, like all others, and was directed to his room and was given a map of the building, along with a list of times and locations for filming. When Gokou got into his room he found the script and memorized the parts that he would be reading tomorrow at noon. Gokou went to sleep and dreamed a dream about unicorns, rainbows, and leprechauns.

Gokou woke up at 12:24 and rushed to the set, trying to get dressed in his costume and read the script while running. When he reached the set he started yelling to get their attention until he tripped over one of the numerous wires and fell on his face. When Gokou looked up he saw one of the wrinkled children (That are in the Akira movie) was standing in front of him.

"Holy shit! The gremlins actually do exist!" Gokou yelled.

In a rush to kill the gremlins Gokou grabbed a broom and whacked one of them over the head continuously.

"Please mister, stop! I don't even know you! Why are you doing this to me" yelled the fat one as he began to cry.

Gokou then pushed the curtains aside and revealed the sun.

"Aha! Take that you little freaks! You fooled Gizmo, but you aint foolin' me!" He yelled.

The bright sun hurt the children's eyes and made them cry even more.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Yelled the director as numerous people tried to restrain Gokou from beating the children.

"Whatever you do don't give them water or feed them after midnight! They're evil! Pure evil!" Gokou yelled, being dragged to the exit.

Gokou was thrown out the door and landed on the concrete outside with a thud. Gokou pulled out his wallet and opened it up to see how much money he had.

"This old wallet and 6 dollars are all I have left." Gokou said.

Suddenly Vegeta rushed up and snatched the wallet out of Gokou's hands and ran away, yelling 'Yoink!' when he took it.

"He sure did conflander you good, coon." Said the same hillbilly before, who was sitting on the dumpster.

"Shut up!" Gokou said as he got to his feet.

"Ohh, Coonie McCoon is getting angry."

"I'm gonna get you, one of these chapters!" Gokou exclaimed as he got up and walked away.

Too Be Continued.

(You can decide what Gokou sees next in the unemployment section. Go to Review and under 'comment' tell me what show you wanna see Gokou audition for, and Ill try to make a chapter out of it!)