Akira Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gokou's Unemployment ❯ Gokou Squarepants ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gokou, realizing that anime was just not his thing anymore, decided to move to America and see what shows were hiring there. There was one problem though, Gokou did not have any money. Gokou decided to go to the airport and hang around there until he found a scalper so he could score a ticket in exchange for his shirt or pants.

When Gokou arrived at the airport he immediately saw tons of scalpers. He went from scalper to scalper, none accepting his offer of a shirt and a pair of pants for a plane ticket to America, until he saw someone very familiar scalping tickets.

"Vegeta?" Gokou asked, spotting a scalper that looked very familiar.

"Gokou?! What are you doing here?" Vegeta asked.

Vegeta was dressed in the normal scalper's dress code. He wore a large trench coat with sunglasses and a beat up hat.

"You stole my wallet!" Gokou said.

"Eh…no ablo English."

"Give me my money back, or give me your ticket." Gokou exclaimed.

"Fine, I shall give you the ticket…in exchange for your shirt and pants."

Gokou sighed and handed over his shirt and pants to Vegeta. At that point Vegeta handed over the ticket and stashed Gokou's shirt and pants in his trench coat. Gokou examined the ticket and saw something very odd.

"Wait a minute…this is a gram cracker!" Gokou yelled.

"Bye!" Vegeta said as he ran in the other direction.

"The joke's on you! That outfit is from Old Navy!" Gokou yelled.

"Ah crap!" Vegeta exclaimed, throwing the low quality clothing on the ground.

Gokou noticed that a flight for America was leaving soon and he had to get on that plane. He looked frantically for a ticket to steal. Suddenly Gokou saw a little girl holding a candy bar in one hand and a plane ticket to America in the other. Gokou walked over to the girl determined to get that ticket.

"Hey, what's that over there…it looks like its N*Sync!" Gokou yelled, trying to divert the girl's attention.

"Nice try, loser. Nobody likes N*Suck."

"Umm…did I said N*Sync? I meant…Eminem!"

"Really?!"

The girl turned around and Gokou swiftly grabbed her ticket and ran in the other direction.

"Hey! You stole my ticket!"

Suddenly Gokou ran back to the little girl and swiped her candy bar too, running away once again in the same fashion he did before.

"Yoink!"

Gokou boarded the plane and was seated in the middle row of the worst class next to two fat people who were constantly swiping Gokou's food while his attention was diverted.

When Gokou arrived in America he went directly to the newspaper stand, picked one up, and walked outside.

"Hmm…they are holding some auditions for a Spongebob show here. Sounds odd but I'll take any job!"

Gokou got a cab and told him to drive to the address on the newspaper. He arrived there after about 15 minutes of driving. The driver turned around to collect Gokou's pay only to find that the seat was empty and the door was open. He looked out the window and saw Gokou running away as fast as he could. Gokou ran into the audition room and after a long auditioning process that tested how annoying Gokou's voice could be, he was given the part of a sinister shark. He was taken to a basement level where shooting took place and found something that looked like a giant aquarium, which was used for filming in order to give it that real effect. Gokou was told to get used to the set and the water so he went for a quick swim. Gokou wanted to dive down and see what the real set was like, but he couldn't hold his breath that long so he looked around the costume closet. He found a suit that provided oxygen underwater that looked somewhat like a space suit. Gokou put on the suit and went for a swim and checked out the set. When the oxygen level ran dangerously low, he put the suit back where he found it and went to bed.

The next morning Gokou woke up right in time for shooting. Gokou was not going to be filmed today, but he got up anyway just to see what the show was like. When the filming started Gokou was standing on top of the aquarium, eating Hot pockets for breakfast that had just been popped out of the toaster. The scene involved a chipmunk-like woman and a sponge-man that the directors identified as Spongebob. The scene was going perfectly until the squirrel started gasping for air and was kicking and waving her arms around.

"Oh no!" Gokou exclaimed, knowing exactly why she had no oxygen.

Gokou figured it was his responsibility to save her, so he decided to try and find something heavy with a rope that he could pull her up with. Luckily Gokou found a toaster on a nearby shelf and hurled it into the water. Suddenly sparks shot up and screams were heard everywhere as two motionless bodies, one sponge and one squirrel floated to the top and just…floated there. It seems as if Gokou had killed another pair of cartoon celebrities.

"You's in quite a pickle, coon." Said a familiar voice from behind Gokou.

"Did you follow me to America?"

"Darn tootin'," Said the hillbilly.

"Why don't you just leave me alone you stupid hick!"

"Why don't you make me, coon. What a stupid coon. I don't think I've ever seen a stupider coon in all my years as a coon watcher."

"I'm gonna get you! But for now I gotta go!"

Gokou barely escaped the clutches of the group of angry crustaceans who yelled things like 'you killed Spongebob!' and 'come back, I just want to talk to you! Gokou ran out into the streets, thinking the terror was over when suddenly the door shot open and all of the evil sea creatures came running out. A truck then pulled up with the passenger door open and a voice inside saying 'hurry, get in!' in low voice. Gokou climbed in and looked to the side only to see the evil starfish man who befriended Spongebob before he was electrocuted. Gokou screamed and jerked the steering wheel to the right, making the truck turn and head towards the mob of angry sea people.

"You crazy son of a bitch!" Yelled the starfish.

Gokou leaped out of the truck and watched it hit the building, crushing numerous members of the mob and killing the ones it didn't run over once it burst into flames. Gokou slowly got up in the streets, hungry and tired like always, and without clothing too. He walked into one of the allies and climbed into a dumpster to sleep when suddenly he was pushed right back out.

"You find your own dumpster!" Charlie Brown exclaimed.

"Is that so eh?" Gokou said.

Gokou then slammed the dumpster door on Charlie Brown's head as hit hung over the side, killing him after a few whacks. Gokou took his clothing and pushed his body out, making room for his.

Too Be Continued.

(You can decide what Gokou sees next in the unemployment section. Go to Review and under 'comment' tell me what show you wanna see Gokou audition for, and Ill try to make a chapter out of it!)