Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Wild Angel ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Wild Angel

An Angel Sanctuary / Ranma

Angel Zero - Final conflict and a new path

Atziluth's Tower of Creation - Etenamenki. A holy place, which God once reside, now a battlefield to the two most powerful angels that exists since the beginning of time. The organic and inorganic angel.

Both organic and inorganic angels hold the same beautiful facial that clearly mark them as siblings. The only different between the two angels are the red hair organic angel was a female and the inorganic angel with light purple hair that was close to blue were a male.

Furthermore the male angel used some sort of wire like tentacles to fight whereas the red hair girl used a transparent like sword that seems to mix between a Kantana and broadsword.

They fight for days yet they still can't gain an advantage toward each other; this is because God created their power to be directly opposite to counter each other power. Both of them fight carefully waiting for the moment their opponent became careless.

Suddenly the red head girl slip and immediately her opponent took advantage of the moment. The inorganic angel used his tentacles and cut though her body and than release more tentacle and wrapped around his opponent like a mummies. The bone crush pressure plus the wound the inorganic angel gave her had made her nearly scream out in pain yet she refuse to show any weakness toward the manic bastard in front of her that killed all her friends and most unforgiving of all he killed her love - Sera Kaiou.

"Well sister isn't this ironic? The last time we fight here you managed to beat me to plum and seal me off but this time… / snicker / / snicker / such a pity I must end it like this way Alexiel!" as the inorganic angel continue using his wire like tentacle to rib off the organic angel body part by part while enjoying the painful look that his sister can't hide even with her superior will.

"Shut up Rociel! For the last time my name is Ranma Saotome and I am not your SISTER!" as the organic angel hiss in anger while trying to struggle off the tentacle.

"Sis, you know I love you. Why can't you love me?"

"Fuck yourself Rociel! I rather love a toad rather than a crazy bastard like you!"

The inorganic angel grew more and more angry as his beautiful sister taunt finally he snapped, "Since I can't have you love at least I will have your corpse." As he prepared a massive energy ball to finished her off.

**Damn! Am I going to die here? If I die I will at least take this bastard with me. ** Suddenly she remembered another forbidden spell God had carefully store away since the beginning of time. A spell that will provoke a power that draw the source of all power even God can't control. She smiled sincere for the first time ever since her love death as she silently provoked the forbidden spell with her remaining strength.

"What is so amusing sister?" asked the inorganic angel as he noticed the unusual behave of his sister.

The organic angel ignored his question as she continued to call upon the chaos spell.

The silent treatment that he received from his sister made him unease, he start having a strange feeling, a strange déjà vu. Suddenly his eyes widen when he recognized the feeling, it was the time before Alexiel seal him. Immediately he release the organic angel and try to shift to another being but found out that he couldn't sense the present of any of his slave.

"What is the matter - brother dearest - feel trapped?" asked the red hair angel in a sarcastic tone while the golden aura's she generated slowly envelop both of them.

"What-what had you done…"

"Bringing both of us to the Sea of Chaos." Said the organic angel while start to cough blood the chaos spell slowly drains off all her power and life energy.

The inorganic angel for the second time in his life felt truly frighten, a sensation he long lost.

The inorganic angel sits back and laugh insanely but the sound dies off when the lights slowly blind him.

** Finally everything ends! Sera-Chan I finally avenged you… ** As darkness cease the organic angel.

---------------------

The Sea of Chaos

---------------------

There was a lone figure standing in the middle of the sea of chaos, looking amused at her few of her favorite entertainment somehow gain access to her power to enter her domain. As she ponder what to do with her newest guest, suddenly an idea struck her mind as she smile mischievously that would place certain mysterious priest in shame, she wave her hand and sent the Trespassers away, with a snapped of finger she create a packet of popcorn as she sit back and enjoyed what her little creation will present to her.

-------------------------

TBC

Author notes and disclaimer:

1) I don't own any story and character that I put inside my fic so don't bother me!

2) To understand my story, you must first read Angel Sanctuary.

3) I tend to replace the some of the character in angel sanctuary with TM and Ranma

character.

4) In the Angel Sanctuary story Setsuna (Hero) (Not Sailor Pluto Setsuna the Angel

Sanctuary one) was in love with her blood sister Sera.

5) And as you can see I put Ranma as Setsuna in my story.

6) I haven't finish reading the angel sanctuary story so the story ending I sort of

create it though my imagination.

7) The Angel Sanctuary, Ranma and Tenchi Muyo world I place it in the four world

of L-sama creation… (Don't know who is L-sama? Read Slayer to find out!)

8) Lastly I would like to thanks all my pre reader for their help…