Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Twilight Zone ❯ Twilight Zone ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Anime Twilight Zone

Author Notes: This is going to have a lot of things....Er...maybe...Ganna take me a while to write this......^_^;;;; And we have some special appearences! ^_^
Anime crossed with unique movies to make a not-so unique idea! ^_^
Else: I AM HYPER TO THE MAX! AND ALL CHARACTERS IN HERE BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS!!!!!!! (And movies and stuffs....HA! YOU CAN'T SUE ME!)
let's start off with Yu Yu Hakusho, a classic Star Wars Scene! ^_^*

"Yes, Kuwabara, I will marry you!" Yukina said gleefully. "Really? Oh wow! Thanks Yukina!" Kuwabara said with the brightest smile on his face. At the wedding everyone was there, Yusuke, Botan, Hiei, Kurama, Koenma, Ekiechi, and uh...anyone else I forgot :-.. The priest said "Does anyone have any objections to these two wedding?" Hiei clenched his fists and stood up "I do." Yukina looked over "What? Hiei? What are you doing? You don't care about us." Kuwabara nodded in agreement. Hiei gulped, "Well, uh, I don't know how to put this Yukina but...I'm your brother!" Kuwabara fainted and Yukina screamed "NO! I CAN NOT BE RELATED TO A SMALL LITTLE BLACK ICE CREAM CONE! I DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE YOU! I LOOK MORE LIKE BOTAN THAT YOU!" Botan looked over at her "Hmm, you're right." Botan smiled. Hiei snapped back "YOU THINK I WANT TO BE RELATED TO SOMEONE WHO LOVES AN UGLY OGRE?!" Matoko and Mei stood up and jumped on Hiei and all you could make out was "DON'T YOU DARE DISS KUWA-KUN!" Matoko punched Hiei while Mei kicked him. "NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" When they got off him, Hiei layed on the ground not moving. "Woah, you guys scare me..." Someone said from the back. "Well, Kittle, You would do the same if it was a short little person he was making fun of." Matoko grinned evilly and Mei looked at her confused. "But I am short and little..." Hiei muttered loud enough for them to hear. "Yea, but you're not Tiny....Tiny has a tiny..." Matoko now grinned even more evilly. "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO SHUT-UP ABOUT THAT YOU LITTLE BAKA!" Kittle screamed fuming. "Ah, no, of course not....I'll be quiet now." Matoko said calmly. "Good, last time I put you in my fics! Maybe I'll give Mei Kuwabara next time instead of you!" Kittle grinned evilly. "YAY!!" Mei screamed jumping up and down holding her Kuwabara doll. "Well, I'll give you Tiny next time in my next fic maybe." Matoko said. Kittle got a huge smile on her face. "TINY! TINY! TINY!" She then glomped a Tiny doll she had. "CALM DOWN GIRL!" Matoko said while smacking Kittle. "WAAAAAAHHHHH!" Kittle cried as the screen faded away.

Well, how did you like that one? Kinda weird though......I had to do it! ^_^ I'm hyper...OKAY! ON TO THE NEXT ONE!
this one is from The Sixth Sense ::evil grin:: Angel Sanctuary style now!*

Setsuna was walking along and then it got cold. "What the?" Setsuna said to himself. Arachne and Kurai jumped next to him. "Jesus! What the hell are you two thinking?!" Setsuna said while trying to catch his breath. "Well, we're bored. And it's cold up here!" Kurai complained. "I know, and I don't know why." Setsuna said while looking around. "Well, I'm warm." Arachne said. "You have a trench coat." Replied Kurai coldly. Just then Rosiel appeared in front of them. "Alexiel, my dear sister, how are you? Hanging around with these rejects from hell?" "Look Arachne, I see gay cross-dressing angels." Kurai said sticking her tounge out at Rosiel afterwards. "Well, little mister perfect has an attitude." Rosiel said not taking his eyes off of Setsuna. "I'm a girl you dope. Come to think of it, you look more like a girl than I do!" Kurai snapped. "I get it from Alexiel." Rosiel grinned. "Oh don't blame me you sick freak! You're the one who wants to molest Katan!" Setsuna said backing away from him. "Well, I guess I'll end this." Arachne grinned. "How? Oh wait, may I help?" Kurai grinned as well and Arachne nodded. Kurai fired up an energy ball and shot it at Rosiel and he doged it not noticing that Arachne had shot a laser out of his ring already and it shot through Rosiel. "I'll be back for you Setsuna, and don't worry, I'll meet Alexiel again!" Rosiel said as he laughed and faded into a hole in the ground. "Fuck-head." Setsuna muttered. They started walking off as the screen faded away.

How was that? Weird yes. I dunno what I'm doin so hey, ya know. K! NEXT!
this is from Speed. Uh...DBZ style!*

Cell, Vegeta, Gohan, Goku, Krillin and Bulma (wtf?) where in the battle field, near it at least. "Goku, listen to me, Cell made it so that if the power goes over 4,000,000 the world will explode, but if you don't then you'll die and Cell will kill the world. What are you going to do?" Bulma said nervously. "Kakarott, It's only a few people, and you won't die." Vegeta said in his egotistic tone. "Vegeta! Don't you remember! Krillin, Bulma, Chi-Chi, and others we care about are human! They'll die too!" Goku replied. "Oh hurry up, will you? You're supposed to be fighting me not each other!" Cell scoffed. "He's right....You can do it Goku! I know you can!" Krillin cheered. "Yea! C'mon dad!" Gohan cheered as well. "Gohan, come here..." Goku motioned for him to come. "Gohan, I might have to make a sacrifice, tell your mother not to worry, and I love you both dearly." Goku pushed him away and stood up to face Cell. Vegeta looked down then to Goku. "Karaott, I know what you are going to do. Let me do it..." Goku's eyes widened. "Ve-Ve-Vegeta? Are you sure?" Vegeta nodded. What the?.....Vegeta walked up to Cell. "So celery stick, are you going to fight or should I just do this the easy way?" Cell chuckled "Well, I see, and what's the easy way?" Vegeta put his hand on Cell and then set up for an instant transmission and instant-transmised to an unknown planet."Well, here goes nothing!" After a bit of fighting, Vegeta put his hands together and fired up a Kamehameha wave. "Ka..........Me..........Ha..........Me............HA!!!!!!!!" and shot Cell and he died then Vegeta instant-transmised to the earth and Goku ran up to him. "Vegeta! You did it an you're still alive!" Vegeta looked at him "Only because of the Kamehameha wave." Goku looked at him "And you didn't die?" "It wasn't earth you baka!" Vegeta got up and walked away. Bulma went over to Goku "He did it...Vegeta saved the world..." Goku nodded and the screen faded away.

Geez, corny little things...OKAY! ENOUGH OF THIS! THAT'S IT! I think I'm going to make a longer one of the first one. >) hehehe maybe script style, I dunno, I ran out of ideas. If I get more I'll add chapters! ^_^ Sorry that this was so corny....I really only wanted to do the first one but I thought I need more. :- OKAY! REVIEW ON HOW CORNY YOU THINK THIS WAS!!!!!!! ^_^ heh heh