Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Angel Sanctuary: Behind the Scenes ❯ Angel Sanctuary: Behind the Scenes ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Doctor's Note: Greetings, everyone! I'm your faithful host, Dr. Jezebel Israeli. Today we shall be viewing a short parody entitled "Behind the Scenes of Angel Sanctuary Fanfiction". Starring in this hilarious satire will be Demon Azriel and Savatriel, the fanfic authors, Kira Sakuya, and Katou Yue. There will also be guest appearances made by several others of the AS cast, as well as a few original characters from fanfiction. Here we can enjoy lots of delicious OOC-ness and humor with no point whatsoever. If you are confused, or don't know who some people are, have no fear, for it makes no difference. All you have to do is read on, enjoy yourself, and perhaps post a review or two. And now on with the show!

Angel Sanctuary: Behind the Scenes

(Kira and Katou stand in a recording room, with earphones over their heads and scripts in front of them. Kira has one hand up to the pad over his ear, and Katou is reading ahead on his script)

Kira: Where've you been? And how did you get those Angel wings?

Katou: I'm here now, aren't I? And Uriel made me eat some weird feather, remember?

Kira: Where do you think you're going?

Katou: Guess!

(Kira starts to say his line, but Katou catches his eye and makes a face at him. Kira muffles laughter as he tries to continue. Katou continues to make faces)

Kira: ...NO!...You...uh...you heard what I...mph...said! I go...

(Kira bursts out laughing. Katou starts laughing as well. Kira pulls his earphones off and leans on the table. He waves a hand through the glass and speaks into a microphone)

Kira: Oh man...I'm sorry, I'm sorry...Can we do that over? Sorry about that, Az...

Katou: That's three for me in the last hour! You are screwed! ::laughs harder::

(Demon Azriel and Savatriel are sitting outside. Savatriel looks ready to strangle the two guys. Azriel looks agitated)

Azriel: ::sighs:: Come on, guys, get it together, huh? Kira, seriously, you're supposed to be a professional. Show some self-control. Katou, get a grip. Seriously.

Kira: ::rubs his head:: Sorry...

Katou: Yeah...we're sorry.

Kira: ::sighs:: It's so hot in here...

Savatriel: Maybe you two just shouldn't be in the same recording studio. You're too immature together. Az, could you imagine what Kira and Ayame would be like together? Or Setsuna? Maybe you shouldn't bring them out today.

Kira: No! No, that's okay! I'm okay now, really, I promise! Look, I can do my lines now. C`mon, let's go. We'll get it right this time, I swear. ::shoots Katou an icy glare::

Azriel: Nah, forget it. I'm bored. Let's do something else.

Kira: ::comes out of recording room:: Like what? There's nothing in this studio. Hey, where are we anyway?

Azriel: ::long pause:: You know...I have no idea...

Savatriel: Are we lost?

Kira: Hmmm...Hey, you know what? This is kinda creepy...the four most…addictive...beings in all the Angel Sanctuary universe known to civilization, completely alone, in this WARM and huge building...

Katou: Huh?

Kira: Think about it: a studio in the middle of nowhere, suspicious contracts that I don't remember signing, a recording studio for A/S's most lovable character...

Savatriel: You mean Michael?

Kira: NO! And aren't TV studios supposed to be cold and almost freezing?...Something's not right, awright.

Azriel: ...

Savatriel: Wow...you're freaking me out, Kira. YOU ARE FREAKING ME OUT!

Kira: Shhh-! ::whispering:: You heard that?

Katou: ::sighs::

Savatriel: ...hear what...?

Kira: I-I dunno...I thought I heard something.

Azriel: Oh, here we go.

Savatriel: ...?

Kira: Maybe I just imagined that, you know how-QUIET! It's out there...! You hear that crackling sound like...um...crackling?

Savatriel: I don't under-

Kira: Don't move! Don't even say a word! When something like this happens, the best way to surprise our crackling intruder is to sit back, relax, wait for the precise moment and BAM!

(74 MINUTES LATER)

Azriel: We sure killed 75 minutes of quality time, now we can move along!

Katou: What were we talking about anyway?

Kira: I was scaring Savvy.

Savatriel: Hey!

Kira: Ha ha, you actually believed me...

Katou: Oh yeah, I remember. We're lost.

Azriel: No, of course we're not. We're just...Ah, anyways, Kira and Katou can fly.

Katou: Hey yeah, that's right. Go Angel wings.

(Door opens. FUNimation director walks in angrily)

Director: Kira, where the h*ll have you been? We were scheduled to do a f*cking episode shoot twenty minutes ago! What the f*ck happened?

Kira: What the...? What's going on?

Katou: "H*ll"? "F*ck"?

Azriel: So THIS is what it would be like if Angel Sanctuary was a TV series.

Savatriel: FUNimation really is good at censoring. Be afraid.

Kira: I didn't feel like doing your stupid episode shoot!

Director: You don't have that choice!

Kira: Why, you...I don't have to take this! I'm quitting right now!

Director: You can't just walk away like that!

Kira: Oh yeah? Watch me.

Director: You're under contract, remember?

Kira: I'm getting the f*ck out of here! ::pause:: STUPID CENSORS!

Azriel: Wait, Kira! We still need to finish the recording!

Kira: Oh yeah.

Director: Who are you?

Kira: I would like to introduce to you my fiction manager, Demon Azriel, and her critic and best friend, Savatriel!

Azriel/Savatriel: There is no spoon.

Kira: Right. And this is my buddy Katou!

Katou: The Force Will Be With You.

Kira: ...Hey, me too...

Director: What a bunch of wackos.

Kira: I refuse to go with you. I can't put up with Alexiel when she's at the FUNimation studios... "Don't worry, Lucifer, I'm sure if you can never have Angel Azriel you'll find your relationship with Setsuna much more preferable." The horror...

Director: Setsuna is nicer to people, no wonder they like him better!

Kira: Oh yeah? Well, Az and Savvy like me better. I'd rather work for them. They made cool new characters...Angel Azriel all for me...And best of all, they got rid of your stupid reincarnation cycle. I mean, did you see what Setsuna goes through? And people say I have issues...

Azriel: I like your issues. They're more fun than Setsuna's.

Savatriel: I agree.

Kira: See? Now here is the kind of respect I deserve.

Director: I'm getting out of here...Kira, I'll see you bright and early Monday morning. Don't be late, or we'll censor out all of your parts onscreen.

(Director leaves and slams door)

Kira: Hahahahahaha! Loser.

Azriel: ...

Savatriel: Can we do something now?

Azriel: ...Sure...Let's go to Starbucks.

Katou: What's a Starbucks?

Savatriel: A coffee shop.

Katou: What's coffee?

Azriel: Ha ha…either Angel Azriel really did a number on your memory, or you are the most hopeless druggie I've ever heard of.

Kira: We'll explain it later. Let's just go.

Azriel: Wait! Hello...humans, can't fly. 16, no car. Now what?

Kira: ::grins:: We'll fly you.

Azriel: Goody! I get Kira!

Savatriel: Cheater.

Katou: Hello? Still here! Can you people see me?

Savatriel: Oh, it's okay, Katou. I'll settle for you.

Katou: ::sarcastically:: Gee, thanks.

(Kira picks up Demon Azriel and Katou picks up Savatriel. They fly to Starbucks)

Azriel: ::after ordering:: Kira, how much was your order?

Kira: ...Er...letter, letter, number, hmmm...number...is that a number?

Savatriel: Five.

Kira: Hmmm...Looks like a letter to me.

Azriel: ::long pause:: Look, just tell me what you ordered.

Kira: Caramel mach-mak-makk-i-t-

Katou: Macchiato! You've been living among humans for a long time now, you should at least try to learn their alphabet and numerical system.

Kira: No time for that! Besides, I do know a lot of it...A...B...C...D...um...D...wait...aw! I'm not human! I don't like to talk to people! Someone take my-

Katou: Stay in character!

Kira: Aaaagh!

Azriel: Look, whatever, guys. Get your various beverages, let's go to the valley. I want to do a Memory scene...and I'll bring out the others.

Kira: Ayame?

Savatriel: Michael?

Azriel: Yeah, everybody. So hurry up.

(Kira, Savatriel and Katou gulp their drinks, scalding their throats in the process)

Kira: Ah...mah tahngue...Ith's gahn!

Azriel: It's not gone. You burned it. Suck it up, Lord of Hell.

Kira: Oh...raght. ::blows a fireball and scorches Starbucks:: Much better. We can go now.

(Once again, Kira and Katou pick up the girls. They fly them to the Tartarus screening area. Arakune is already there...so are Asmodeus and Astaroth)

Kira: Hey! What are you guys doing here?

Arakune: AUGH! KIRA! Um...um...hi! What...are you doing here?

Kira: Didn't I just ask you that?

Savatriel: Kick his ass, Kira!

Kira: Nobody asked you.

Azriel: Asmodeus? Is that you? Astaroth? What are you guys doing with Arakune?

Arakune: Oh, geez...Az, you're here too? And Katou? Dear God...

Katou: What's with you?

Astaroth: C'mon, I want to get this and get out of here. The only reason I came was to get some ultra-rare hentai pictures of Aya-

Arakune: Sh-sh-shg-gggh...up!

Asmodeus: Aya-Aya-Ayaaauuuhh-Uma! Uma Thurman! Yeah!

Kira: ::suspiciously:: Right...

Azriel: Mmm. Go away.

Asmodeus: Why?

Katou: You heard her, you overgrown slimy Brazilian cockroach!

Astaroth: You can't tell us what to do!

Kira: Oh, don't make me swallow you.

Savatriel: Again.

Astaroth: ...Oh...okay...

Kira: I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff, guys. Is there something else we don't know...about?

Arakune: Mind your own business!

Kira: Such a loser, Homo-chan.

Azriel: Ok, yeah, well, see you later. Have fun. Buh-bye.

(Arakune, Astaroth and Asmodeus pack up quickly and leave in a bug rush)

Katou: Wow. That was weird.

Savatriel: Yup...okay, let's bring out Mika-chan now. Hurry.

Azriel: ...

Kira: What are you so excited about?

Savatriel: Hey, Mika's a babe. Get with the program, Kira.

Kira: You can't be-how old are you?

Savatriel: 16.

Kira: ::sweatdrops:: I see...

Azriel: Alright, shut up, I'm bringing them out now.

(Some weird shit happens, four shadowy forms appear, turn into Ayame, Michael, Eris and Rosiel)

Azriel: I brought sane Rosiel `cuz I like him.

Rosiel: Feel the love.

Ayame: Kira!

Kira: Ayame!

(Ayame runs to Kira and they started making out)

Katou: Aw, please. Get a room.

Savatriel: MICHAEL! OHMAGAWD!

Mika: WHAT THE FUCK?!

(Savatriel squeezes Mika-chan around the stomach)

Eris: Okay, sure, everybody else is getting action, but where's Katan?

Rosiel: Whoa hey, Katan isn't here? C'mon Az. You gotta do something about this.

Azriel: You're right. I apologize. Ayame, can you give me a hand?

(Silence)

Azriel: AYAME! ::stamps her foot:: Let's FOCUS, awright?

Ayame: ::coughs and removes her lips from Kira's face:: Right. Focus. Okay.

Kira: Awww...

Katou: Eeeyeech...geez!

Mika: ::has one arm around Savatriel:: Hey, let's get the whole gang! Raphael, Setsuna, Yoji, too…

Kira: Not Belial!

Rosiel/Eris: DON'T FORGET KATAN!

Katou: Bring alcohol, too! Oh, and bring along that midget with the science issues and all the tools...heh, he cracks me up.

Kira: He has a name, Katou.

Mika: He wanted to kill you once.

Katou: He did? Oh yeah, that stupid little-

Kira: You don't know the names of your teammates! I bet you can't tell me what that little Generation X dwarf is called!

Katou: Of course I can...

Kira: ::short pause:: Well?

Katou: Well what?

Kira: What's the name of the midget!?

Katou: I already told you.

Kira: Told me what?

Katou: The name of the midget.

Kira: If you already said that, don't you think I would remember?

Eris: He's got you there, Katou-san.

Katou: Sure, that coming from a guy who can't remember the name of his friends either! Here, I'll prove you! What's the name of your mother, Kira?

Kira: I don't have a mother, she died.

Katou: "She died." Bah! That's what everybody says. You are a fraud, Sakuya!!

Savatriel: You're acting like a jerk again!

Azriel: EVERYBODY SHUT UP! Now Ayame and Mika are going to HELP me bring the others here. Not RIETTE, though, he'd just cause problems...

Katou: Riette! His name is Riette!

Kira: Genius, Holmes.

Azriel: Ayame, you call them, Mika, use that Merkaba thinger of yours.

Mika: No problem. Aya?

Ayame: I'm done.

Mika: Okay, be back in a sec. ::disappears::

(20 minutes later, Ayame has produced a TV from…somewhere. Kira and Demon Azriel are watching 3rd Rock from the Sun, Savatriel, Eris and Rosiel are deep in conversation about feather boas, and Ayame and Katou are waiting with boredom)

Ayame: What is taking so long?

Eris: What are you guys watching, Kira-sama?

Kira: I dunno, FOX I guess. Hmmm...the jokes on this program are just one lame cliché after another. Mine are so much better.

Azriel: You haven't made any.

Kira: Then this is a good place to start.

Savatriel: May God have mercy on us all.

Kira: Ha ha, how clever. You're just as funny as the retards on Close Caption. Hahahaha!!-Why am I laughing?

Rosiel: It might not be a good idea to insult the best friend of the Fiction creator.

Kira: Look at that! Rosiel, the voice of wisdom and knowledge has spoken! What is Savvy gonna do, huh Rosiel? Is she gonna pull the plug on us? Or is she gonna annoy us even more with those atrocious EMOTION commercials that

Rosiel:

Kira:

Katou:

Kira:

Katou:

Kira: rry! OK, I am sorry! I'm not going to that again! ...Crybabies...

Savatriel: Stop making fun of me, you stupid jerk, or I'll have Azriel "dead air" you forever.

Kira: I said I was sorry!

Savatriel: Yeah, that must have been a real strain for you.

Kira: Oh yeah? Well, it's not my fault! It's those stupid morons at Saban Entertainment! "I'm sorry"...Phaugh! I sound like-like-like that fool Aa, the goddamn samurai! It's Saban's fault that all these words and expressions are now part of my current vocabulary! Argh! I despise myself so much that I deserve to be hit in the stomach!

Katou: ::punches Kira on the stomach::

Kira: AAAAAGH...! Wha-What are you doing!?

Katou: I'm watching you agonizing the punch I just gave you.

Kira: You idiot! I was just being sarcastic!

Katou: ::kicks Kira in the ribs::

Kira: Ow! What was that for!?

Katou: I don't remember hearing the word "sarcastic" before.

Azriel: Quiet! I can't hear the TV.

Kira: ::blinks::

Katou: ::sarcastic:: Oh! I was so terrified! You were pretty mad, Kira! Are you gonna cry now, huh? Huh? You gonna cry?

Kira: Don't push me.

Katou: Are you gonna hug Ayame? "Please don't commit suicide for me, Kira!" ::sniff:: That was so touching...::sniff sniff:: I-I just couldn't hold my tears… ::sniff:: Heh… ::sniff:: Heh...Hahahahaa!!!-::gets kicked in the face by Kira:: OWW!

Kira: Yeah, that's what I thought.

Ayame: I thought you forgot the meaning of sarcasm.

Katou: That was "sarcasm"? I guess you learn something new everyday. Heheheh-ow...

Azriel: I SAID QUIET!

Eris: I think the others are back.

(Michael, Raphael, Setsuna, Yoji and Katan appear in the middle of the group)

Savatriel: Where have you guys been?

Mika: We stopped for Chinese.

Raphael: Hey look…Everybody's here, it's like a big party.

Kira: Yes, and we just brought in the clown.

Yoji: A clown? Really? Where is it?

Setsuna: HELLOO……

Raphael: Can I leave? I got a golf tournament in one hour.

Eris: No, you can't leave! We wanted everybody here-

Raphael: I already came and said hi, now everybody'll just make fun of my whorish qualities! Besides, Demon Azriel never gave ME Angel Azriel, now did she? All I got was a kiss and Barbiel!

Ayame: Gee, thanks. I bet you can count on an ass-kicking when you get home.

Raphael: I wanna go! I wanna goooo!!

Azriel: Oh, for crying out loud, Ralphie-kun! Shut up already!

Savatriel: ::whispers:: Yeah, and you might want to take that broom out of your ass, too.

Mika: And how!

Yoji: Yeah, this is boring, there's no alcohol. Send us back, guys.

Azriel: All right already, just...shut up...::snaps fingers. Raphael and Yoji disappear::

Katan: Oh, I could use a good show right now.

Katou: You wanna see a good show? Hey Azriel, bring back Arakune and those guys he was with...the marshmallow and the bug.

Azriel: Sure.

(Arakune, Asmodeus and Astaroth appear)

Azriel: Hey guys, how's your business deal going?

Astaroth: ::points to Arakune:: That little punk! I never received my ultra-rare hentai pictures of Ayame, I will sue!!

Ayame: WHAT?!

Kira: Hentai pictures of Ayame!? Asmodeus, YOU said those were Uma Thurman pics!

Asmodeus: I-I-I never said that.

Rosiel: You stupid bastards!

Katan: YOU'RE ALL SICK!

Arakune: It's not my fault! They threatened me!

Savatriel: Great! Someone's having a fight!

Astaroth: Arakune!

Kira: Asmodeus!

Asmodeus: Arakune!

Arakune: Astaroth!

Astaroth: Arakune!

Kira: Asmodeus!

Asmodeus: Arakune!

Arakune: Astaroth!

Astaroth: You are fraud! Nobody makes a fool of Astaroth the Duke of Terror! I demand to see you behind bars!!

Kira: You are going to die, Asmodeus!

Asmodeus: Er...shucks.

Arakune: Hey, hey. Take it easy buddy, tha-that wasn't me...maybe it was just a fan using my disguise as a nick! Besides I'm just a clean young transvestite devoted to religion, I don't have any ties with the porn industry.

Asmodeus: All lies! He got me into this mess! Arakune is a womanizer, obsessed with the female sexual anatomy, there is no one like that guy on television! The Turtle Master is out of his league compared to him!

Arakune: Have you MET me?! I am so totally gay!

Kira: You two are so dead.

Arakune: You can't talk to your coworkers like that, Kira!

Kira: Oh yeah! Well listen to me you perverted mother fu-

Azriel: TV Y!

Ayame: ENOUGH! I'll settle this! Where are the pictures?!

Arakune: I have them...

Ayame: Give them to me now, or I will remove your reason for being male.

Setsuna: Heh heh heh heh heh…doesn't have one…

(Arakune hands over the pictures. Kira watches over Ayame's shoulder)

Kira: Ha! You're lucky that these aren't actually pictures of Ayame, but that girl from "Count Cain" that happens to look like her!

Ayame: Still...I'm afraid you'll have to die again... (blasts Asmodeus and Astaroth into oblivion)

Arakune: ::cowering:: Wait!! Kurai likes me! Doesn't that count for something?

Kira: Hey, you're right.

Ayame: He is?

Kira: Yeah. Let me do it.

Arakune: AUGH!

(Arakune is turned to dust)

Azriel: That was disgusting. You're so cruel.

Kira: Isn't it great?

Azriel: Yeah.

Mika: And how!

Savatriel: And THAT is why they're all sissy babies over in the in the World's Martial Arts Tournament-

Mika: Tenkaichi Bodoukai.

Savatriel: That too.

Setsuna: That was nice, guys. Now how are we gonna film on Monday?

Eris: Nobody cares, Setsuna-san.

Katou: Find a replacement. Just give a homosexual dude a blonde wig and some pantyhose, and you're there.

Katan: You know, it actually might work...How sad.

Rosiel: Be glad the rest of us are unique...although we totally got screwed by FUNimation. I want to be on a show!

Azriel: Can't help you guys, sorry.

Kira: You know what I want? I want to be the star of Angel Sanctuary! Why does Setsuna get all the attention?

Ayame: Because he's cute and sweet.

Kira: And WHY does MY girlfriend always stick up for him?!

Setsuna: Think about it this way, Kira. I'm not smart. Big words confuse me. I have the attention span of a rodent. But Sara and the fans love me anyway! Kinda makes you wonder about the being nice thing, huh?

Kira: No.

Azriel: I like Kira best WITH the attitude. It's mad cool.

Savatriel: I concur. He's the best.

Kira: You hear that, Set-chan?

Katan: Blatant favoritism!

Savatriel: Oh no, Katan, we think you're damn sexy, too...Besides, Demon Azriel made Eris for you, didn't she?

Eris: Hey yeah, what about me?

Katan: I'm sorry...::gives her a kiss::

Rosiel: Katan, you sound like a romance novel...

Eris: Do you plan this?

Azriel: I think it's cute.

Kira: If I'm ever that cute, shoot me dead.

Katou: Oh-kay...If anyone needs me, I'll be over here fighting to suppress my gag reflex...

Kira: Ah, you're just jealous because Az didn't give you a girl.

Mika: And how!

Savatriel: …Why do you keep saying that?

Katou: Oh, shut up.

Mika: Hey, what's the name of my girlfriend?

Azriel: ...

Mika: Did you ever give her a name?

Azriel: Um...well, since we never created her...no...not really.

Savatriel: It's ME, you IDIOTS!!

Azriel: Oh yeah, I knew that…

Eris: What about mine?

Katan: Hey!

Azriel: Yeah…Eris, you have Katan, did you forget that quick?

Katan: I feel so insulted.

Mika: And how!

Savatriel: STOP SAYING THAT!

Rosiel: I love the random chatter thing we got going on here, it's great.

Savatriel: You be quiet.

Setsuna: Did you give anybody double mates in alternate universes?

Azriel: No...Actually, I just made up Angel Azriel and gave her some stuff to throw around.

Kira: THANK you!

Azriel: No problem.

Kira: Man, I really think you guys should march down to EMOTION and DEMAND that they add Ayame to the show! You know, get a lawyer, or something.

Azriel: Kira, you seem to be losing sight of the fact that we're 16.

Savatriel: We get no rights! Teenagers have such a bad rep. Grownups suck.

Azriel: ::leans on Kira:: Except you guys. We love you.

Savatriel: ::hugs Mika:: * Yeah...you're the only cool adults.

Mika: Hey, I feel privileged.

Savatriel: ::smirks:: You should.

Setsuna: ::yawns:: I'm really tired...I practiced my lines for a long time. I think I'm gonna go home and sleep.

Azriel: Okay, Set-chan...See you tomorrow for recording?

Setsuna: ::grins:: Sure. See you guys tomorrow, Kira, Katan, Rosiel. Later, everyone.

(Everyone says goodbye, Setsuna disappears)

Katou: He always has to show off with that phasing trick.

Eris: Well, wouldn't you?

Katou: ...

Eris: Listen, Demon Azriel-sama, is it okay if you let us stay out for a while? I want to hang around with Katan and Rosiel-sama.

Azriel: Well...

Savatriel: Oh, gimme a break, Az. You know you're planning to say yes.

Azriel: Yeah, you're right. No problem.

Katan: Score!

Eris: Yay! Thank you!

Rosiel: Hey, let's go to the movies! Final Destination 2 looks pretty funny.

Azriel: See you guys later!

Savatriel: Katan! Wait! Hug!

(Katan smiles and hugs Savatriel. Then he flies off with Eris and Rosiel)

Katou: Mika-chan and I wanted to go exploring some more...is that okay?

Azriel: Absolutely. See you.

Mika: Don't call me that!

Katou: I don't know what you're talking about.

(Katou and Mika fly off as well)

Savatriel: Looks like we're the only ones left. I was getting bored anyway.

Kira: Yeah...I can't think of anything fun to do...

Azriel: ::whispering to Ayame:: Bat your eyelashes.

Ayame: ::also whispering:: What?

Azriel: ::still whispering:: Bat your goddamn eyelashes.

(Ayame bats her eyelashes. Kira sees)

Kira: Well...I've got an idea...Can me and Ayame...have some...alone...time...?

Savatriel: Geez, what is it with you? It's like a merry-go-round!

Azriel: ::giggles:: Hey, I've got no problem with it. But could you guys fly us back to my house first?

Ayame: Sure. Kira, call Prince Abbadon...it'll be faster.

Kira: Yup. ::summons the creature...Savatriel and Azriel are impressed::

(Abbadon drops Azriel and Savatriel off at Azriel's house)

Azriel: Thanks for the ride, Abbadon!

Savatriel: Yeah, that was awesome! We've never ridden a dragon-demon before.

Kira: ::sends Abbadon back home:: Hey, no problem. I'd do anything for you guys. You gave me Ayame!

Ayame: You're awfully weird off the set...

Azriel: ::giggles:: I hope you guys have...uh...fun on your "off" time. We'll see you soon, hopefully.

Kira: Definitely. I wouldn't miss it.

(Kira gives Azriel and Savatriel a kiss. ::WAI! ::crosses eyes and slides under the table:: He and Ayame fly off together after waving goodbye)

Savatriel: I love Angel Sanctuary. And fanfiction about Angel Sanctuary. And characters in Angel Sanctuary that get put into fanfiction for Angel Sanctuary.

Azriel: ::having a hard time breathing:: Yeah, me too...Kira is so hot...

Savatriel: Don't forget about Michael and Katan.

Azriel: I didn't. Come on...let's go write something else for them to do.

Savatriel: You truly are evil, Az.

Azriel: I know...but it helps me write my stories.

OWARI

Doctor's Note: I sincerely hope you have enjoyed yourselves past the excessive randomness and confusing material in this parody. Many thanks go out to my dear associates Demon Azriel and Savatriel, for taking part and cowriting this act. Thanks also to the ever-gracious AS cast, for allowing us to twist their characters around, and thanks especially to you! Yes, you, the reader! We appreciate your attention throughout all of the silliness and my excessive rambling! Well, I won't keep you-

Lucifer: JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!

Azriel: Jezebel, you talk way too much!

Erm…well, that seems to be my cue to exit. Thank you again, and farewell, dear viewers, until next time. Au revoir!