Artemis Fowl Fan Fiction ❯ Employee of the Month ❯ Boxer ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Artemis Fowl: Boxer
 
“I don't know why you chose boxing, Artemis!” Butler sighed, his charge was growing up... and rather horribly too! Artemis had recently announced that his goal of the year was to learn how to box. “If you had chosen Kung Fu, or Jujitsu, or even Archery, I wouldn't have complained. But boxing!”
At the other end of the couch, Artemis sighed. “Butler, I have decided to pursue my dreams, can you blame for that? Perhaps I was not meant to be a criminal.” Juliet, caught in the act of entering the room, gaped. And managed to croak out an incredulous squeak. Butler and Artemis turned to her, surprised. They had not noticed her quite entrance.
“But, Artemis, you are a brilliant criminal mastermind!” Artemis sighed softly, and said, “I have already made up my mind, and nothing you can say will change. All I need is your help! I need to win a few major competitions in a year, and then I'll go back to being a criminal mastermind.”
Butler's eyes suddenly glinted, and he immediately said “Deal!” Then he took Artemis downstairs to their weight training courses. Now, all you have to do is lift this 100-pound weight! It's simple, I've done it lots of times.” Artemis struggled to lift the heavy weights... and instantly dropped them, once he had managed to somehow push them over the edge of the table. On his feet.
Butler was sympathetic, “Oh well, let's just go over to our punching wall, maybe you can try something lighter later.” Artemis nodded, to tired (already) to further complain. He was led to a brick wall, about 5 feet wide, 10 feet tall, and