Astro Boy Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Super Mario Brothers: Peach-hime Kyuushutsu Daisakusen Fan Fiction ❯ Ultimate Death Survivor ❯ For Life and Luxuary ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the people in this fanfic, ALRIGHT?!!! There, I said it.

Announcer: Previously on UDS, after the reward challenge, the Aztec group had to regroup from their loss. Ash and Yugi made an alliance that they hope would not break. Barbarian meanwhile, enjoyed the feast of their lives. At the immunity challenge, Barbarian's inaccuracy cost them the immunity and the first person, He-man. 15 remain.

(stupid Survivor Music)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Barbarian (Day 2)

Brock: (alone, sharing thoughts with the audience) Well, finally our biggest threat is gone and we don't have to think about him anymore. Everyone is now pitching in and is doing their part in the work.

David: (sees Nick struggling topull fish in) Need a hand with that?

Nick: No. I'm fine with it.

Austin: Now, I maybe able to fix our hut a bit.

Joy: Can I help?

Austin: Sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aztec (Day 2)

Ash:(alone, sharing thoughts with audience) This is exciting! I can't believe that they got rid of He-man. Now, they should be even weaker.

Homer: (grabs fish and sees fire) MMmmmm.... fried fish sticks.(drools)

Mills: We're not making fish sticks you moron.

Homer: I thought you were.

Jay: No. We're having fried fish.

Homer: Mmmmm.... fried fish.(drools)

Yugi: Hey guys, over here.(finds tree mail and reads it) So far the skills in this contest have treaten you well, and your alliances may have gone from heaven to hell. This is the reward that you have to show what you got, and win a cruise and food right on this spot.(talks to guys) C'mon guys, let's go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On A Desserted Island

Peach: Aztec, Barbarian, c'mon in. Well, well, well, how have you been so far?

Ash: It's cool.

Astro: It's horrible.

Peach: Well, let's see how you guys can do in this reward challenge. The winners will go and have a feast and go on a cruise for an entire day. Want to know what the challenge is?

Tribes: Yeah!

Peach: Your challenge is dancing.

(Tribes anime faint)

Peach: But, you have to dance like the people who lived here before you. This is the challenge. You have to do a certain dance that is selected for you and try to do it. If you mess up, you're eliminated. If you don't do it, you're eliminated. First team to have all their opponents tribe members eliminated wins the reward. Aztec, since you have one extra person, who will sit out?

Aztec: Ash.
Peach:Ok, Ash is sitting out.Ok,(raises hand) for the reward, survivors ready,(brings hand down) go.

(Brock messes up on his dance and is eliminated. Homer completes his dance in a weird way)

people left
Aztec- 7
Barbarian- 6

(Jay slips and falls on his face. Astro cheats by flying in the air and is DQ)

people left
Aztec- 6
Barbarian- 5

(both Goldberg and Nick complete thier dance)

(Yugi completes dance and David falls flat on his face)

people left
Aztec- 6
Barbarian- 4

(Micheal completes dance and Austin messes up)

people left
Aztec- 6
Barbarian- 3

(Megaman messes up and NJ completes)

people left
Aztec- 5
Barbarian- 3

(Mills completes, but OJ misses)

people left
Aztec- 5
Barbarian- 2

(Nick completes second time, but Homer misses this time)

people left
Aztec- 4
Barbarian- 2

(Goldberg messes up due to looking at NJ who completes her's)

people left
Aztec- 3
Barbarian- 2

(Yugi completes and Nick misses)

people left
Aztec- 3
Barbarian- 1

(Micheal and NJ complete)

(Mills screws up)

people left
Aztec- 2
Barbarian- 1

(Yugi completes, NJ completes both of her's, but Micheal doesn't)

people left
Aztec- 1
Barbarian- 1

(Yugi and NJ keep completing their dances and keep going until NJ trips over and falls to the ground)

people left
Aztec- 1
Barbarian- 0

Peach: Aztec wins the reward!

Aztec: Hoooorrrraaaayyyy!!!!!!

Peach: ok, good luck on your luxuary criuse.