Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Avatar: Doomsday ❯ Return of the Blue Spirit ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Standard Disclaimer: I don't own anything in this story aside from my own original characters and concepts. Avatar: The Last Airbender and all of its characters are property of Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. I own nothing and make nothing from this work.
Summary: Takes place shortly after The Boiling Rock, Part 2. Ever wonder what happened to Mai and Ty Lee during Sozin's Comet? Prison escapes, chimera monsters, freakish firebenders, secret takeovers, dragons, sibling rivalries, and evil spirits. It's all here.
Enjoy!
+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +
Chapter 8: The Return of the Blue Spirit
+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +
 
Twenty minutes.
Twenty minutes had passed with him sitting outside in the just-rising sun, not a companion in sight. Raijin scowled out at the ocean as if it were to blame for the girls' lateness. His sharp silver eye caught his reflection in the glimmering sunrise, mirroring his new outfit for him.
He had chosen a basic vest in the dull red color of the Fire Nation. It was secured by several stick-like buttons that cut down its middle and it was covered in faded black images of phoenixes, a popular Fire Nation creature. His pants were almost identical to those he had been given for travel in the Earth Kingdom; a solid black color that flowed loosely down over the upper area of his black boots, leaving only the foot of the boot to be seen. Each arm was adorned with a coil of thin black rope just above his biceps. Thrown carelessly over his shoulder was a dull cloak colored a mix of brown and red that would help him lurk in the darker corners of the Fire Nation cities without notice.
“If I ever get there,” Raijin grumbled to himself as he skipped a rock through the water's reflection, distorting his image. “What in spirit's name is taking so long?”
Raijin heard footsteps behind him and glanced over his shoulder to see a smiling Iroh, two steaming cups of tea in his hand and a broad smile on his face. Raijin couldn't help but smile as Iroh held a cup out to him and sat down next to him on another rock.
“You seem upset,” the older man began.
“More annoyed then upset; the girls are running behind schedule.” Raijin said and took a sip of tea. “What flavor is this?”
“Dragonclover, it is all the rage in the Fire Nation this season.” Iroh answered easily and took a quick sip of the tea, his eyes gazing out at the sea. “You seem very on edge, Raijin.”
Raijin took another long sip of tea, savoring the flavor and gazing out at the ocean as he thought. “I guess I'm just anxious…or nervous. I don't really know.”
Iroh remained silent as Raijin continued. “I mean, I spent almost a third of my life in that prison thinking of the vengeance I would get when I finally got out. I wanted to make all of them pay, make them suffer.”
“Them?” Iroh asked though he felt he already knew the answer.
“My father, Azula, Ozai, my brother… you know, them.” Raijin answered with a shrug as he took another sip of the hot tea, savoring the odd mix of citrus and spice. “This really is good.”
“Indeed; they mix the dragonclover with the juice from a fire plum.” Iroh explained. “It seems you doubt yourself now that you are free.”
“A bit, yes,” Raijin spoke. “Do you think I will be able to beat my brother in battle?”
“No,” Iroh answered almost immediately. “Your brother may very well be the strongest bender on the planet. He can best my brother and from what I have seen from the Avatar…” Iroh trailed off.
Raijin's body visibly slumped as he gazed at the massive ocean before him. “He's gotten that much more powerful then?”
“Yes, and with your father directing his movements he has no weaknesses. Between the two of them they are incredibly powerful. Your brother is the body: strong, quick, and absurdly powerful, but your father is the mind: smart, quick reacting, patient, cunning, and completely ruthless.” Iroh took another sip of the tea, finishing his cup. “I do not blame you for wanting vengeance on them. They have dishonored you greatly, Raijin.”
“I don't know how just yet but I will get my revenge…and Lu Ten's as well.” Raijin finished quietly.
Iroh felt the familiar ache of loss grasp at his heart, like someone was squeezing it in their fist. He fought the pain off quickly though and turned to face the young man before him. “I have no doubt of that. You have still managed to grow into a man that your mother would have been proud of, Raijin. You have faced every obstacle life has set before you and broken each of them down. You have grown into a powerful man, Raijin, and I am very proud of you…and I know Lu Ten would have been as well.”
Raijin's eye instantly turned to lock onto the older man's. “You really think so?” he asked quietly.
“Of course,” Iroh smiled as he stood and collected the empty tea cups. “Why else do you think I left you with some of Lu Ten's old clothing?”
Raijin's mouth went dry and his throat closed up as Iroh walked away back toward the tents. He mumbled as loudly as his voice would let him. “Thank you, Iroh,”
Iroh simply kept on walking and passed into one tent. Ty Lee and Mai sat in chairs across from each other, looking up at Iroh.
He nodded with a smile. “I believe that he will be ready now.”
Ty Lee shot the older man a thousand watt grin and grabbed him in a quick hug before dashing out of the tent to see Raijin. Mai stood as well but stopped at the tent's exit. Iroh glanced back at her curiously. “Yes Mai?”
“Thank you for talking to him…he needed it. Raijin has always been conflicted, even when we were younger.”
Iroh nodded. “It was my pleasure, Mai. Please watch out for him…he is similar to Zuko in the way that they both struggle with right and wrong. They will both put up a strong front but they will sometimes struggle with following through with their decisions.”
Mai nodded and left the tent without a word. Still, her heart clenched at his name. Zuko…
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ty Lee was grinning happily at Raijin, slowly rotating herself in a circle, when Mai exited from the tent. Evidently Ty Lee wanted to show off her new outfit. Mai rolled her eyes. I don't get what the big deal is; it's only some new clothes.
Ty Lee had chosen an outfit similar to her last one, though almost no pink remained. Mai had made it very clear that pink was too easily noticeable in a crowd, especially when you were an escaped prison convict. Now she wore a tight sleeveless shirt in Fire Nation red that ended just after her bellybutton. Her wrists were adorned with decorative wraps around her wrists in varying shades of red. She had traded in her pants for shorts though they remained baggy and ended just above her kneecaps. Probably the largest change though was her hair; she had forgone her trademark braid and instead had styled it into a loose ponytail.
If Mai hadn't been able to recognize that wide grin and childlike gleam in her eye she may have mistook her for a stranger. Considering the fact that they had been friend childhood…well, the disguise was a good one at least.
Raijin's eye flashed from Ty Lee's twirling form over to Mai. “Mai, you look… almost exactly the same.”
“I tried to get her to chose something more colorful but she wouldn't listen to me. We should just be happy she let me change her hair.” Ty Lee said as she fell into a handstand position.
Raijin stared at her with a raised eyebrow as she started walking around for a moment before looking back to Mai's head. Her normal twin buns were gone, letting her silky black hair cascade down past her shoulders. “I do like the hair change…you think that will blend in well enough?”
Mai rolled her eyes. “It always did before I was prisoner. I don't see why it won't work now.”
Raijin shrugged. “Alright then, let's head out. We're running behind as is. Iroh said we can take one of the smaller boats.”
Ty Lee flipped to her feet with a grin. “Lead the way,”
+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +
 
Several long, long hours later, the trio's boat touched against the beach of the Ember Island just as the sky began to change from a navy to a solid black. Raijin crept silently from the boat in his cloak and quickly tied the boat to the dock. He glanced over as the girl's exited the ship. “You're sure no one will noticed this here?”
“Of course not.” Mai said. “With the fire at the Fire Lord's beach house it would be normal that someone would sail over to see what happened.”
Ty Lee picked up a rock from the ground and rubbed its smooth eroded surface. “I remember the last time we were here, especially that party.” She giggled.
Raijin about jumped a foot in the air when he heard Mai begin to chuckle as well. “Yeah, that was a great party.”
Raijin looked between the two laughing girls and shook his head. “Anything that can make Mai laugh,” he mumbled. “Is something I just don't want to know about.”
Plucking a nearby stick from the sandy beach Raijin quickly traced out a small outline of Ember Island in the sand. “Okay, we're here on the north edge of the island and your academy is in the very center of the island.” He gestured to the places on his makeshift map with the stick. “My family's beach house is on the eastern edge of the island so we need to split up here. I figure if we leave now we can meet back here by dawn. What do you think?”
Raijin was met with two blank stares. “What?”
Mai looked down at the map. “Where did you learn to draw, a school for the blind?”
“She's right, Rai,” Ty Lee added. “This map doesn't make any sense.”
Raijin's eye twitched and he tossed the stick over his shoulder half-heartedly. “Master Piandao was able to teach me many things when I was his apprentice…but drawing wasn't one of them. Forget the map, do you to still get understand the plan?”
“Yes,” Mai said exasperatedly. “You went over it with us, like, four times on the way here. We know what to do and where to go. We'll see you back here at dawn. Let's go, Ty Lee,”
The pale girl strode off into night, clearly not excited about the walk ahead of her. Ty Lee gave him a brief hug and a chipper “See you soon!” before dashing off after her friend.
Raijin watched the pair until the darkness covered them completely. “Alright,” he said to himself. “Time to get to work.”
It didn't take the prison escapee long to find an old trail that lead his family's beach home. The beach front cottage was fairly large, rivaling that of Fire Lord Ozai's own home away from home. Raijin scowled. As one of the Fire Lord's chief advisers, Raijin's father, Hanzo, had been able to buy this ridiculously overpriced cottage that he had never even visited to the best of Raijin's knowledge. What a waste.
Of course, that matter was irrelevant when Raijin's eye fell upon the home. “You've got to be joking,”
The cottage, which should have been dark and lifeless, was bright and lively with voices and lights. A giant bonfire gave light to the cottage's beachfront, giving Raijin an excellent view of the trash covering the beach and the docks. From the amount of boats that were there he figured that there could be anywhere from twenty to sixty guests…or home invaders, provided they had broken into the home.
Raijin sighed and snuck further into the darkness, drawing his cloak around him tightly. He really couldn't care less about the condition of the property itself but his swords were in there and his goal of obtaining them had just gotten considerably harder.
“I need a plan,” Raijin mumbled aloud as he began to trek into the mainland. There was probably something in the shops that could help him sneak in…or at least create enough havoc to clear everyone out. He subconsciously pulled his hood down further as he passed small shop that seemed to still be open.
Sparing a quick glance inside, Raijin frowned when he saw it was a costume shop; apparently it was also a favorite shop of the Ember Island Players according to a large sign hanging from the wall. With a snort Raijin left the shop and continued on his way further inland.
Until he caught a familiar face out of the corner of his eye.
Posted to a short wall was a group of wanted posters, a small torch casting a soft glow on them. Many of them were now outdated but a few still looked relatively new. Obviously, the Avatar and his little gang were all there but what had caught Raijin's eye was the smiling face of Ty Lee staring back at him. He quickly scanned of the rest of the wall and, sure enough, he found a picture of Mai and himself.
A quick glance around, and with one innocent whistle and a blur of hands, the wanted posters had suddenly vanished. With a small smile Raijin began to walk again but suddenly stopped and frowned. “Wait a minute,” he yanked out the wanted poster of himself and frowned. “They put the eye patch on the wrong eye! Man, I go to all that trouble to get out of prison and I don't even get a decent…hello.” He trailed off as his eyes fell on another wanted poster, this one a few months older than his own.
Drawn down to the exact detail, a literal mirror of the real thing, was none other than the scourge of the Fire Nation - sans the Avatar of course - the Blue Spirit.
What do I remember about him? Raijin thought. Blue outfit, very stealthy, hates the Fire Nation, saved the Avatar, excellent with swords…
Raijin's head slowly swiveled from the poster back to the costume shop and back to the poster. A wide grin split his face. “I think its time that someone made a little comeback…”
+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +
 
Hours slid by as Ty Lee and Mai strode toward their former school. Despite both having been star pupils there in what seemed like a lifetime ago each of them still was a little nervous about actually getting there. Neither one of them were anxious to run into any of their old teachers.
At the time of graduation Miss Arez had still been able to render Ty Lee paralyzed and Miss Sezah would have pinned Mai to a wall before she could draw a single blade from her sleeves. And for as powerful as Azula was, Headmaster Lu was still considered to be one of the top Firebenders in the world behind only Ozai, Razeial, and possibly Iroh.
Granted over the few years it had been since the pair had graduated and their skills had grown incredibly, both girls knew what would happen if their former instructors found out about their defection from the Fire Nation.
Both silently prayed it would not come to that.
The pair was silent as they crept over the stone wall together. Mai was slightly surprised at Ty Lee's abnormal silence. The girl had barely spoken since they'd parted ways with Raijin. Yet at the same time she understood her friend's quiet. Ty Lee knew what was at stake here; when she had attacked Azula had been completely instinct. She hadn't thought about consequences then. Now they weighed heavily on her, and that was something not even the bubbly girl could shake off.
The Academy now loomed before them in all its glory. Standing just a hair smaller than the Fire Lord's own palace, it looked as immense as it had when they were still children. Dozens of torches hung from the walls and littered the expansive grounds where they had trained. Banners of the Fire Nation and the Academy's emblem - a flaming star - hung from the roofs.
It hadn't changed a bit…which meant that everything would be in the same place. Perfect.
Mai pulled Ty Lee further into the shadows cast by the outer wall of the Academy and spoke in a hushed voice. “Alright, everything seems the same so we just need to get into Miss Sezah's classroom in the East Corridor. She keeps her spare holsters in a locked cabinet there.”
“Are we going to avoid the guards or should I take them out?” Ty Lee whispered back.
“We want to avoid them. We don't want anybody to know we're here.” She glanced around making sure that there were no guards in sight. “Let's go,”
Making it past the guards was as simple as it had been back when they attended the Academy. Ducking in and out of the shadows, hiding in the darkness of empty hallways and classrooms…it was all old hat for the girls. Within minutes they stood outside the door to Miss Sezah's classroom where Mai would be able to steal replacement holsters for her senbon.
Ty Lee nearly jumped out her skin as a room further down the hall suddenly emitted the soft glow of a torch. Someone had just woken up.
The normally bubbly girl gave Mai a quick tap on the shoulder and quickly headed off to take care of the problem. Mai watched her for a moment before gently opening the door before her and sliding into the darkness of the room.
Knowing that she would have to first find the cabinet where the holsters were held and then pick the lock in near absolute darkness, Mai had thought ahead and brought a pair of Earth Kingdom spark rocks. Using the sparks emitted from the clashing stones to light her way, Mai made her way over to a large cabinet in a far corner of the room.
Hmm, Miss Sezah must have gotten a new cabinet since we were last here. I've never seen this one before. Mai thought to herself. Mai slammed the spark rocks together, trying to find the lock to the cabinet. She barely got a flicker from the stones.
She tried again and got the same results. “You have got to be joking,” Mai sighed. “They stop working now of all times?”
“That is most unfortunate for you, my dear,” a voice said in the darkness. Mai felt her body freeze up instantly as a simple snap of fingers ignited the few torches in the room.
Mai spun to look at her captor. It was an elderly man in dark crimson robes. His head was bald and his face was adorned with wrinkles and a long flowing white beard that reached down to his chest.
“Hello, Miss Mai. Perhaps you could inform me as to why you are trying to break into my robe closet?”
Before Mai could answer, Ty Lee entered the room followed by an older woman dressed in a form fitting red outfit and twin braided ponytails. Ty Lee's arms hung limply at her side and she looked incredibly nervous.
“They, uh, kinda changed the rooms around a bit, Mai.” Ty Lee smiled weakly at her. “H-hey Headmaster Lu…have you let your beard grow out? It looks great!”
The Headmaster arched a white eyebrow. “I believe that you both have quite a lot of explaining to do, especially considering these.” He gestured over to two large wanted posters that hung from the wall bearing the likenesses of Mai and Ty Lee.
+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +
 
“So…how do I look?”
Unable to do anything being bound and gagged on the floor, the shop owner settled for giving Raijin a blazing glare.
Raijin absentmindedly shifted the mask over his face as he spoke, “I'll take that as a `good'. You know, I am sorry about this. I'd have paid for it but I don't exactly have a lot of money. I'm not a bad guy…sort of; kinda all depends on how your feel about the Fire Lord.”
Glancing in a long mirror leaned up against a wall Raijin nodded. “Don't worry either. By some time tomorrow someone will have found you…and if not, well, I left a pocketknife in the back of the store.”
One mocking salute later and the Blue Spirit had faded into the darkness of the night, reborn anew.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The beachfront home never even realized what hit it. One minute it was full of happy, half-inebriated Fire Nation politicians and priests and lords; a literal whose who of the Fire Nation, sans the Fire Lord and his highest ranking generals.
The next minute was chaos.
A man, lithe and silent dropped from the shadows of the ceiling corners into their midst. He was dressed in plain blue clothes with a matching demonic looking mask covering his face. The entire crowd froze upon his entrance, not out of shock but out of fear. This was a man who had single handedly laid siege to a Fire Nation stronghold under the control of Admiral Zhao and the Yu-Yan Archers.
The man before them had done the unthinkable, the improbable, the impossible. And he did it all without firebending. What chance did a collection of half-drunk nobles do to stop him?
Absolutely nothing.
The Blue Spirit did not even see it fitting to draw his infamous twin dao swords it seemed. It bobbed and weaved through the hysteric mass, half trying to escape the Blue Spirit and the other half rushing to slay him. The Blue Spirit dodged the punches easily, catching the weak punches in his palms before pivoting and hurling his attacker into a wall.
A small troop of priests quickly formed a wall before him, their movements practiced as they simultaneously shot a wall of flames at him. It would hold him at bay momentarily at the very least…
The priests nearly fainted when the flames vanished within seconds, leaving the Blue Spirit standing before them with his arms crossed lazily. Knees knocking together the priests turned tail and fled from the Blue Spirit like frightened children.
Raijin blinked behind the mask. “Well,” he said as he glanced around the empty home. “That was easier than I thought. Now where did I hide those swords…? Oh, that's right!”
Raijin quickly raced up the stairs to the attic and began rapping his knuckles against the wooden walls. He grinned fiercely when he found a hollow board and slammed his fist through it. He tore the mask from his face with a flourish and yanked an object wrapped in cloth from inside the wall.
Raijin carefully unfolded the cloth covering the package to unveil a set of twin short swords. Their hilts were covered in crisscrossing black and red silk. The swords had no guards so that the hilt merged seamlessly to the sheath. Unsheathing the blades, Raijin revealed that the blades themselves were made of polished shining steel and sharpened beautifully. Sitting next to the swords were a specialized harness that was designed to hold both swords, one slanting down from the right shoulder and the other resting on his left hip.
Throwing the harness on and placing the swords in their position, Raijin quickly left his old home. He began to head towards the meeting point with the girls but paused about twenty feet away from the home. A dark scowl came over his face and he felt the fire he had absorbed from the priests earlier surge inside him.
He thought of his father and brother, living a good life in direct contact with the Fire Lord, the most powerful man on the planet, while he rotted in jail for something his father had done. He thought of Azula mocking him in his stay at Kurosaka. He thought of Kira being murdered by Seipher in the Pit. And he thought of Zuko, betraying the family that had always stood steadfast behind him.
With a snarl Raijin released the most powerful burst of zero fire he'd ever created at his father's expensive vacation home. Raijin did not look back once as it burned ebony and collapsed to the ground.
+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +
 
“Uh…yeah,” Ty Lee stumbled over her words as she glanced at the wanted posters. “Well you see…”
“We were framed.” Mai intoned.
“Exactly!” Ty Lee exclaimed, though she found it hard to express her feelings being unable to move her arms properly. “It was all Azula's fault.”
“Was it now?” Headmaster Lu asked as he walked from his robe closet to a large wooden desk and sat behind it. He gestured for Mai and Ty Lee to sit on the chairs before his desk as well.
“Headmaster,” the woman who had captured Ty Lee, Miss Arez, spoke in an annoyed tone. “You cannot be considering listening to their nonsense!”
Arez looked like she was prepared to continue but froze at the Headmaster's glare. “There are two sides to every story, just as there are two sides to every battle Miss Arez. I will deal with the girls from here. You may return to bed now.”
Again, Arez looked like she wanted to protest but backed down at Headmaster Lu's stony gaze. With a final glare at the girls, she stormed out of the room and into the darkness of the hallway.
Headmaster Lu chuckled lightly at her departure. “Even now it surprises me how different you two are from your teachers. If I did not know better I would say that you had trained under one another's instructor.”
That was true enough. While Miss Arez was very cruel and calculating, especially in her martial art expertise of chi blocking, Miss Sezah was so similar to Ty Lee that it was frightening. It had been one of the few things that Mai had hated about the Academy.
“Now then girls, I believe that you were going to tell me how Azula managed to turn the two of you, her best friends in my entire academy, into Fire Nation traitors?”
Mai and Ty Lee glanced at one another nervously. “It all began at the Boiling Rock prison…” Ty Lee began before the Headmaster interrupted her.
“I see! Well that would explain everything then, wouldn't it? Miss Mai, I believe that these,” he produced four senbon holsters - two for her wrists and two more for her shins - from a drawing in his desk. “are what you came here for?”
Mai, as unflappable as she was, was shocked for a moment. “Um, yes Headmaster. Thank you,”
Headmaster Lu clapped his hands together and stood from his desk as the girl quickly mirrored him. “Well then, if that is all I would suggest that the two of you get back home now. I would hate for your parents to be worried. Ah yes,” he added as an afterthought and quickly jabbed Ty Lee's arms.
Ty Lee blinked up at him in surprise as she the numbness lift from her limbs. “Headmaster…”
Lu simply stroked his beard. “Just my way of saying thanks for the compliment, Ty Lee.”
Mai, who had taken the time to fasten her holsters back on, gazed at her former Headmaster. “You didn't hear our story and you are trying to rush us out of here…why?”
The old man cracked a wide grin as he ushered the two girls towards a window. He unlocked it and pushed the shutters open as a stream of cool night air flowed into the room. He gestured towards the open window with a smile and pulled something from a deep pocket of his crimson robe. “You are never as alone as you think, Mai.”
He gently took Mai's hand and placed the item into her fist. “I would suggest you go now and remember to stick to the shadows.”
Mai nodded and glanced at the object in Lu had placed in her hand. She wasn't too surprised to see that it was a Pai Sho tile - a White Lotus tile to be exact. With her lips just barely upturned she leapt out the window. Ty Lee followed her after giving the Headmaster a quick hug of thanks.
+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +
 
Raijin was waiting for the girls in the fading darkness when they arrived. Ty Lee shot him a wide grin when she saw the swords strapped to him. “You look almost like you used to now, except for the eye patch…and the scars…and you have some stubble now.”
Mai glanced at him. “Did you run into any problems?”
Raijin looked thoughtful for a moment before shaking his head. “Nope, just a quick in-and-out job. Did you guys have any problems?
Mai flicked the White Lotus tile at him with a blank expression. “No. They went better than expected. Let's get on the boat, Ty Lee. We've got a long trip back to the camp.”
Raijin stared blankly at the tile resting in his hands. “W-wait! What the heck is this thing? What am I supposed to do with this? Mai!”
+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +
Explanations about...
The Headmaster: Well, I can really explain him…he just sort of happened. Originally, Sezah and Arez we're going to fight against Mai and Ty Lee until Headmaster Lu would knock out both teachers. Then, as the chapter grew longer and longer, I scrapped the idea for a more interesting and quicker one instead of a drawn out fight scene. In the end I am happier with my decision.
…I can think of anything else that needs to be explained so just ask in a review. Also, I apologize greatly for the super slow update process. It won't happen again. To make up for it, I decided to turn this into a double length chapter!