Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Fairy Star. ❯ The Legend Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Fairy Tail or Avatar. Thank you that is all.
Fairy Avatar
Start of a Legend
A monk was heading back to his temple after helping out at an orphanage.
"Those kids was sure happy to get those presents." he mused to himself. "I think I'll take this path this time."
As he traveled down this path, he saw a village burned down. He decided to check for survivors. Looking around he saw a young boy with blue hair and ruby red eyes.
"Who are you?" the boy asked in fear.
"My name is Tao. I'm a traveling monk on my way back to the temple I grew up in to see my friends." came the answer.
"I'm Rick Starchaser." said the boy.
"That sounds like a nice name." said Tao. "May I asked what has happened?"
"Some bad man ransacked my village. They was looking for traces of magic from this man. I couldn't say his name right but I think it starts with a Z." said Rick.
'Not HIM again! Will we ever be free of that cursed man?' thought Tao.
"They killed my family! They would have killed me as well if I didn't glow and somehow blew them away." sniffed Rick.
"Sounds like you have a gift of magic." said Tao before seeing 5 marks on Rick's back. They was Kanjis. 1 was for fire, 1 was for water, 1 was for earth, 1 was wind, and the last 1 was for thunder.
'THE AVATAR!' Tao thought amazed.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" asked Rick.
"You young man have amazing magic that I can sense. How would you like to come with me and I can teach you how to use it?" asked Tao.
"I guess since I really have no place to go." said Rick.
"Welcome to the Skylight Temple." said Tao.
"Looks nice." said Rick before more monks appeared.
"I trust you have a reason to bring this orphan before us Tao?" said Belton the head monk.
"Yes." said Tao. "I believe that he is the Avatar." With that he turned Rick around to show the mark.
The monks were surprised to see the mark.
"You do know we can only teach Wind Magic Right?" asked Belton.
"Yes but I know some great mages who can help complete his training. I can send for them. I would also like to teach him Requip." said Tao.
"Yes that would come in handy." said Belton.
“But where do we even look for the other mages?” A third monk asked.
"I have a messaging system set up." said Tao.
“I didn’t know that monks even had those,” Rick said.
"My friend's idea." said Tao.
“Smart friend,” Rick spoke.
"Let us start his Wind Magic training before we worry about the others." said Belton. "We must follow the Avatar Cycle!"
“But he could have issues with Earth Magic,” Tao warned.
"Tell me my boy. Did you ever dream of being part of a Magic Guild?" Belton asked Rick.
“As long as it was a Legal one where I could make plenty of friends,” Rick said.
"Have a look and see which one has that." Belton told a monk.
“Way ahead of you and I know the perfect guild for him,” The Monk in question said, “But I warn you. It’s quite rambunctious.”
"Tell me about it." said Belton.
“Well the guild goes by the name of Fairy Tail,” the Monk said, “The Strongest Legal Guild in Fiore.”
"Have someone go to them undercover and see how it operates." said Belton.
“I’m on it,” The Monk said, “Shall I send somebody into Sabertooth as well? I don’t trust the current Guild Master.”
"May as well." said Belton.
The Monk went to send some monks to go undercover to all the legal and independent guilds to see how they operated.
"Your training in Wind Magic begins in 2 days." Belton told Rick.
“I look forward to it,” Rick said.
"I know you are just a child now. But someday you might be looking for someone to spend the rest of your life with. A female." said Belton. "Even we monks have someone special. Even me. My wife is a great cook. And she has a very kind heart. As well as being amazing in bed!" He let out a perverted giggle after saying that.
Rick sighed wondering what he got himself into.
"Anyway. As the Avatar you can have more then 1 wife since you are male. LUCKY SAP!" said Belton crying Anime Tears.
“Okay then,” Rick said sweatdropping.
"Master can't help but being a bit of a pervert." said Tao. "Even though we are monks we too don't mind the company of a beautiful woman."
“I’ll remember that,” Rick said.