Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Messing with Heat ❯ For real ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Messing with Heat Ch7: For Real

The next morning when you wake up, you find something weird. Correction, you find someone weird. Looking down, Zuko was asleep in a chair right next to you, and his head was cradled in your chest. His eyes were closed, and he was breathing quietly with his hands laid lazily on the bed either side of yourself. All he was wearing was some dark red loose pants and without any shirt, which made you blush. In your world, you never really liked Zuko but concentrated on other boys in the show. But when you saw his six pack, you changed your mind instantly. He looked so adorable laying right in front of you, your arms on the back of his neck. Warmth spread throughout your body, and you felt your cheeks flush against your will.

Should you push him away or let him be cuddled with you? You knew for sure you liked this better than watching him smash a chair, but you think he’ll get mad when he wakes up. Even then you could tell him this was how you woke up, but still. You felt like you wanted to prolong this moment, since it’ll probably never happen again in your life time. Heck, when you get home, you can tell everyone you had Zuko this close! *Fan girl squeal*

You then decided to let him this close to you, and you realized there was no pain in your hips right now. Usually when you woke up, you’ll cringe in pain from the gash on your hip. But it felt soft and warm right now, like nothing wad there but your healthy hip. Looking down, yes, you saw the band aid strapped tightly around your waist, and you knew it wasn’t another weird dream. Thinking all this over, all of it seemed like just a dream or something. But the pain told you it was real, totally real.

Laying your head back, you closed your eyes and relaxed on the soft pillow behind you. The warmth and the Princes head was making you feel happy and really warm inside, exciting you for some reason. But all these things helped you go to a nice, healing sleep.

“Gods, I love you.” He kissed your neck again, making you gulp in shock. You found yourself out on the ship, backed up against the railing. Zuko was towering over you, leaning down to lay soft kisses on your neck. If you were like how you were before you got here, you would bitch slap the guy. But you got to know Zuko, the angry messed up Prince, and decided he was actually good looking and all right. Especially right now, with him kissing your neck.

“Ah, Zuko!” You gasped when his left hand raised and ran through your hair, sending thrills throughout your body, making you raise your leg and wrapping it around his. He stepped closer, his right hand going to your butt. His touch sent shivers through your spine, making him flush his body against yours completely.

“Say my name,” He whispered, moving his head so he was next to your ear, whispering words into it. “Come on, say it.”

“Zuko,” You grunted quietly when he suddenly grabbed your posterior and raised your lower body up so he picked you up slightly, and held you back against the rail. He grabbed your calves and strapped your legs around his slim waist, as if you weighed nothing at all. He didn’t even scrunch his face, for he then rushed his lips against yours.

You didn’t even have time to react.

His hands were on your hips, no pain coming from the gash, and his mouth was moving slowly against yours. Blushing deeply, you find the only thing to do is raise your arms and hold onto his shoulders, leaning against him stiffly.

“You’re beautiful,” He breathed, once again softly brushing his lips on yours. You thought of how you always thought a kiss should be, sloppy and gross, sharing another person’s spit and being totally gross. But this was sweet, and yet again hot. Zuko had a robe on, but no shirt underneath so you could see his chest through the strap that was kind of open now.

“You too.” Was all you had time to say, since he wouldn’t let you have enough time to even talk, his lips on yours again. Never have you had a kiss like this, and you knew this guy was actually skilled at kissing as well.

He chuckled against your lips, sending vibrations through them, as he twisted his head to the right to get in your mouth deeper. You widened your eyes when his tongue touched your lip, asking for entrance. Without hesitating, you opened up a little for him, and he entered instantly. Usually the guy you kissed with tongues molested your mouth right now, but he gently eased his tongue in your mouth, seeking your tongue. Yours found his, and they touched and he seemed to wrap his around yours in dominance, making him groan lightly in front of you.

This was one of your favorite dreams now. For sure.

Opening your eyes, you found yourself panting slightly and hot. Looking around, you saw nothing and the chair was back against the wall. Nobody was in the room and you sighed deeply, shaking the hair from your sweaty head. Was that a dream? Not being able, but you wished it was real and that was happening. Kissing Zuko seriously wouldn’t be something you would regret, especially if he was shirtless. Wow, even in a dream he was amazing.

The door banged open and Zuko ran in, looking worried and breathless. He stopped when he saw you sitting up, and as you met his eyes you blushed and looked down, remembering the dream. In his hands was a white clothe, and it looked damp from where you were laying. Aw, he must’ve woke up from you having a dream and got a towel to wipe you off or something.

“Oh, you’re up.” He sighed sitting back on the chair against the wall, and you felt lonely since he wasn’t close to you anymore.

“Yeah.” Was all you could say, muttering it quietly.

“Was it a nightmare or something? You kept moaning and gasping.” He said, tossing the clothe to you. You barely caught it and started dabbing at your face, feeling nervous with him simply staring at you.

“Uh, no.” You smiled to yourself, saying no way was it a nightmare.

“Then what was it?” He continued, dragging the last word like a kid or something.

“I, uh, forgot.” You shrugged, licking your lips slightly.

“Oh. I do that sometimes.” He muttered, looking down slightly.

You decided to make a conversation, hope glistening in your eyes. “So, why aren’t you out running the ship?”

“Because Uncle decided today was Music Night, and nobody got to work.” He told you, nodding.

Music night? You would love to go out and do stuff, especially on music night. Music was fun, and you were sure you could dance even with a scratch on your hip that almost took your life.

But you had to act like you had no idea what that was.

“Oh. What do they do, uh, play music all day?” You asked, sounding confused as you stared at him.

Zuko smiled a little, shaking his head. “No, well, they do that at night. That’s why the title has the word night, you know?”

“Yeah. Can I go?” You babble, blushing when you realized how eager and excited you sounded, like a kid asking for some candy.

“No.”

“Aw, but why?” Okay, now you sounded like you were whining.

“You almost died! And plus, you have to stay resting.”

“The doctor never said that.”

“Well I said that.”

“Please?”

“No.”

“But I want to get out!”

“Look, do you know what the word prisoner means?” He snapped, meeting you eyes. Gulping, you nodded.

“Yes.”

“Yeah, exactly. You’re my prisoner, no special guest or something. You will stay in this room, and when you get well, you can stay in the cell once more. If you’re good.”

You gaped at him in horror. “I don’t wanna go back in that cell!”

“I never asked you.” He looked stubborn as he crossed his arms over his chest, holding his head high.

“That’s not fair!”

“Life isn’t fair last time I checked.”

“But”

“I said NO!” He roared, standing up suddenly. “I am your Prince, and I should not be talked to like this. You will do as I say, always, without another simple word. For one, you are a peasant and I am royalty and you shall treat me as such. So shut your mouth!”

You pursed your lips, tears stinging in your eyes. Why did he act all nice then suddenly explode like that? Was it impossible to be friends with this guy? Your dream flashed through your mind and you felt ashamed. How could you think the banished Prince, Zuko, was a nice guy? He was mean, and loud and commanding. Just like a general or something, he was seriously no different than most boys.

When you heard the door slam, you laid back down and sniffled. No, you couldn’t cry. Crying would do nothing but make your eyes puffy and gross looking, and drain your body. But you pictured his yelling face, and yourself in that dark lonely cell again. A tear slipped past your eye and you rolled over on your side, but that was a mistake. The side you rolled on was the one with the gash, and pain shot up through your body, making you scream as loud as you could. You found some blood going past the band aid, and more tears fell past your head, making the pillow you were laying on kind of wet and salty. You screamed again when you felt the skin coming apart, and your body flinched as you fell back and went limp, your body leaving conscious.

LATER ON

You opened your eyes weakly, feeling tired and groggy. Dry tears were on your face, as your were laying on your back. Your shoulders slumped in tiredness as you looked over, seeing Zuko leaning against the wall. How come every time you opened your eyes you saw Zuko in here? Weird ay?

“Hey,” He said, simply nodding. He looked stiff and tense, like he was in serious deep thought. His eyes avoided yours, as he looked back down at the ground. You said nothing, keeping your mouth shut and looked up at the ceiling. You knew you should probably get out of here, since you were his prisoner after all. That’s all you were to him, nothing more most likely. Just a prisoner.

“Does your…Gash hurt?” He asked, his voice husky and tired sounding now. He looked over, his eyes at your hips.

You shrug, actually feeling more tired than noticing the gash. The gash didn’t hurt at all, just your head and eyes. Zuko actually didn’t look healthy at all either. His eyes looked really tired, and his body was hunched over from lack of sleep. His face looked paler than normal, which is saying something.

“It really doesn’t matter.” You told him softly, reminding him what your position was. He stiffened at that, and you sighed. “You really should get some sleep.”

“I know.” He nodded, shaking his head. “I was just…. Wondering about how you were that’s all.”

You almost smiled, but stared at him.

“Thanks.”

He looked happy and genuine when you said that, his eyes widening slightly. He gulped heavily and nodded, avoiding your eye again.

Smiling a little, you called his name. Zuko looked up, tilting his head to the left. “Can you come here?”

“Sure.”

He walked over and sat in the chair by the bed, leaning forward slightly a bit. He laid his hands on his lap as he watched you shift closer, licking your lips.

Leaning forward, you watch as he backed his head up. “No, please don’t move. I want to see something.” You tell him, and he stopped, closing his eyes in anticipation. You take a silent deep breath and quickly brush your lips against his, blushing now. Your face was really close to his, your nose touching his gently. He tensed up as you moved your lips on his, silently thanking him.

Feeling ashamed, you pull away and nod. But as you lay down, you find his face was in yours again, kissing you deeper and more desperate. His hands found your hands and held them, as you instantly kissed him back. You couldn’t help but leave your eyes open, staring at his strained face. His eyes were shut closed, tightly as he kissed you, his movements jerky and stiff.

“I’ll be right back,” He whispered, and got up and ran. You smiled at his retreating form, blushing.

Now, that was better than the dream since it was for real.