Ayashi No Ceres Fan Fiction ❯ confused fairy tale... ❯ whom do I love? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

self selected #1


Whom do I love?


aya:

"That kiss, it wasn't just his mouth, it was his heart...I could feel it."


His lips quivered faced with the decision to pursue or stop, but he couldn't hold it back. He lay on top of me, and with one swift motion he parted my lips with his own and kissed me with so much passion, but I could feel all his pain in that moment. I could feel his sorrows and feel his hopes and dreams. His next words startled me.

"I love you Aya."

Then once again he placed his mouth over mine. I could feel the slow but steady, haunting rhythm of his warm breath which hovered over my face. The gentleness of his touch, his fingers ran up my spine. His eyes stared deeper still, into mine, pleading for my attention, hoping to win my love. His calloused hands then slid over my wrists, and the shape of his body fit right over mine. I could not resist his strength which held me down. The gaze in his eyes was so heartfelt, as his head lowered and our lips brushed once more.

"And...and I...really liked it. Toya, I'm sorry!"

He scared me, but I didn't want him to stop! That was more than just an ordinary kiss, and I can't deny the fact that I just can't push him away.

"It's not the same feeling I have for Toya, but I can't shut Yuhi out."

Toya, where are you?

"Why aren't you with me?"

I'm trembling and I long for your arms around me, to know you're there: to protect me, and protect Aki from Ceres.

"I've got to hold on, only, the harder I fight, the weaker I feel."

I'm kneeling for I am to scared to stand, to face things without you by my side. But Yuhi, Toya, I don't know what to do! One of you must be here! I can't be along.... Whom do I love?




toya:

Who am I? Why are they keeping me here? Where are you?

"Until I met you, I never knew...."

These chains which restrain me, my memories that I don't even have.... Where do I go? I need you Aya, that night I held you, I felt the softness of your skin against the rough of my palm and I wanted that forever. Do you share my love? Or is it not love? I don't know anymore....

What did Kagami do? Please accept me, all I do is think of you...because you opened my eyes, and I don't need my memories to be happy with you....









yuhi:

What kind of damn idiot am I? How could I not control myself? What does she think of me now? She hates me I know it. I can't just be the "pervert" who brings her back, I want more than that, I can't sit and watch the object of my affection be lost to that bastard Toya. I love that girl, more than anything in the world, but....

"It was like I was at the end of a cliff..."

...ya know? Why did she let me the second time. She pushed me away the first.... If it weren't for Q-san, damn, I could've won her. Do I even stand a chance?






ceres:

"W hy did you force yourself upon Aya?"

I don't understand you humans.... Why do you care for Aya so much, Yuhi? A man assaulted me! It was him....

"I will kill all the Mikage men!"

Promise me...Yuhi...help me to understand this race...or the Mikage will die.
yuhi:

She wants my help...could this be Aya? Maybe I do have a chance to receive her love.





aya:

What am I to do? Ceres, I won't hold her back because I must help others. But she may kill Aki and her, Toya is my enemy. Yuhi protect me, Toya, prove to me your feelings because I know that they're there. Protect Aki from me if you have to. You gave me my first kiss. Yuhi, you rescued me, but must you hate.... him....?





toya:

I never would have known, where would I be without you?





yuhi:

I can't believe I did that....





aya:

"toya... ."