Azumanga Daioh Fan Fiction ❯ Yomi Mizuhara Sings! ❯ Yomi Mizuhara Sings! ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
I got this hilarious idea for this songfic. This songfic is based on a classic Eddie Murphy skit from the old Saturday Night Live called "Buh-Weet Sings". I saw Azumanga Daioh and I thought "Why not let Yomi pitch her own CD with her off-key voice?" This will be funnier!

Fade in to three Azumanga Daioh pics of various girls:

1. The 6 girls at the picnic
2. The girls at Chiyo-Chan's summer house
3. The pic of Koyomi Mizuhara

The last pic skins to the real Yomi with a microphone.

YOMI: Man, it's been a long time since our high school days. I'm Koyomi Mizuhara. Remember me? And I've compiled for you and your listening pleasure, some of my favorite songs that didn't make "Azumanga Daioh". It's all right here in this one spectacular offer...

Yomi's frame skins to the CD jewel case with the cover of Yomi singing off-key at a karaoke bar.

YOMI: ..."Yomi Mizuhara Sings". Take a listen!

"Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey plays, and the superimposed card "Don't Stop Believin'" appears as she horribly sings...

YOMI: Do-ooon't STOP...be'lieeeeeeeeeeeeeevin'...Hold on to that feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelin'...Stree-eet LIGHT...peopleeeeee-EEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

ANNOUNCER: Yes, they're all here!

Next, Olivia Newton-John's 1980 hit "Magic" plays, the superimposed card "Magic" appears and agin, we hear...

YOMI: You have to be-LIEVE we're Maaa-AAAAAA-gic...Nothin' can STAND in our wa-AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY...You have to be-LIEVE we're Maaa-AAAAAA-gic...Don't let you a-aiiiim ever STRAYYYYYYYYYYY!!

ANNOUNCER: Once Yomi sings a song, it's eternally hers.

Cyndi Lauper's "All Through The Night" plays, the superimposed card "All Through The Night" appears, and then...

YOMI: We have no past, we wooooooooooon't reach BACK, Keep with MeeeEEEEEEEEEEE forward all thro-OOOOOOOOO-ugh the NIGHT/And once we start, the me-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ter CLEEEEKS, and EET goes running all through the night, until it ends, there is no EEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

ANNOUNCER: Yes, Yomi Mizuhara. The woman who sold more records than Britney Spears or Avril Lavigne or Hilary Duff, in Japan!

Bruce Springsteen's "Dancing in the Dark" plays, the superimposed card "Dancing in the Dark" appears, and...

YOMI: You CAN'T STAAAAAAAAAAART and fi-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere, you can't start a fire without a spark, this gun's for HI-YYYYYYYYYYYYEERRRRRRRE, even if we're just DAAAAAAAAANCING IN THE DA-AAAAAAAAAAAAARK!!!!

ANNOUNCER: And if you order right now, you'll get Yomi's tribute to Laura Branigan.

Finally, Laura Branigan's ballad "Ti Amo" plays, she sings it in her own horrible version than Branigan's perfect voice version. The "Ti Amo" superimposed card appears.

YOMI: Ti AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-MO, GOD how I LOOOOOOOVE ya SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, my heart just won't let GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Day af-TER day I'm STILL holding OOOOOOONNNNNNNN, Even though you're GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNEEE!!!

Yomi smirks at the camera, and then the scene skins to the CD jewel case with the superimposed address.

ANNOUNCER: Order today! Send 10,000 yen for the full volume to Yomi Mizuhara; Box 5566; Tokyo, Japan.

This scene skins back to the very-smiling Yomi.

YOMI: Take it from us girls at Azumanga Daioh! Your girls will love it! Buy my record! Okay!

END

If you guys think that's zany, I can put up another version.