Batman Fan Fiction ❯ The Dark Knight Triumphant ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
chapter 4

as our heros the bats patroled da city they spoted the bat signal in the ski. the the dynamic tro got to police hed quarters and met wish comisidenr gordan. he told bat man that the joker and som bad goys was robbin da bunk. and betman asked him what da hell he was smokin and cod he have some cuz da joka was deed. but the commisionzer sed he was serious and da bank was relly being robbed so batman decided 2 check it out with his sidkiks. wen they got to the bank they fond that the comissioner wasny liein cuz the jokea was rite ther robin'(get it cuz robins in the story) the bank. joker sed batman confused? but your dead i saw you fill off dat buildin and dee. haha batman sed the joker i was brought bak to life with the scarcrows fear gas and thunder bolds. off course sed batman why didnt i think of that. but im not alone this time koker i have partners in crime fighter now meet robin and batgurl. aw but im not alone ether sed the joker meet my daughter harly quin, my partner in villainy scarcrow, his college the mad hatter and r tem power hous man bat. man bat punched batman thro a wall with his super strenght and da villians got away.