Ben 10 Fan Fiction ❯ Ben 10 Universe Imagines ❯ Missing Piece ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Ben x Gianna

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Ben, Gianna, Kevin

 

Ben can still remember the first time that he seen Gianna. 

It was senior year in high school and she was standing on the right side of the corridor. It was her first day in the school, so naturally she was nervous. As soon as Ben clapped eyes on her, he knew that she was the one for him. He had always felt as though something was missing from his life, and in that moment the hole was finally filled.

He walked over to Gianna and gave her a gentle smile, taking in all of her delicate features. Her eyes sparkled as she smiled back, which made Ben’s smile widen. He began to guide her through the school towards the room that she needed to go to.  Ever since that day, Ben and Gianna have been inseparable. 

 

 

Ben fingered the small box in his hands nervously as he paced around his bedroom whilst Kevin lay sprawled across his bed.

“Dude, c’mon. She’s gonna say yes. You guys have been together forever. She loves you, man. Just go do it.” 

Ben stopped pacing and stared straight at Kevin, anxiety evident in his eyes. “I can’t just ‘go do it’! I don’t know what to say.” Kevin shook his head and stood up, making his way towards Ben.

“Dude, c’mon. You’ve saved the world from aliens, you’ve died and come back to life and you’re scared of asking your girl to marry you? Grow some balls, Tennyson.” Kevin clapped Ben on his shoulders and pushed him towards the bedroom door. 

Kevin pushed Ben down the stairs and out of the front door. “Yeah, you’re right, Kev. Thanks, man.” Ben smiled up at Kevin and held his hand in the air for a high five. Kevin looked down at Ben with a stoic expression. “Yeah, whatever.” He slammed the door in Ben’s face, leaving Ben standing on the porch alone.

“Hey, you’ve pushed me out of my own house! Get out, Kevin!” 

 

 

Gianna was sitting in her room, studying, when she received a message from Ben telling her to meet him outside. Confused, she put her phone back down on the desk and made her way down the stairs and out of the front door. 

She stepped outside and looked around for any sign of Ben. In the corner of her eyes, Gianna seen a figure emerge from the bushes and began to step back inside the house until the figure’s features became more prominent. 

“Benji!” Gianna ran over to Ben and jumped in his arms. Ben wrapped his arms around her body, nuzzling his nose into her neck. She leaned away and placed a deep kiss to his lips, one which Ben gladly returned. He carefully set Gianna down on the floor and handed her the flowers he was holding in his hands, which were now slightly crumpled.

Gianna took the flowers from Ben and brought them up to her nose, absorbing the sweet scent. “Thank you, babe. They’re beautiful.” “Not as beautiful as you.” Gianna blushed at this comment and went to walk inside to put the flowers in a vase when Ben took her hand to stop her.

“Gi, there’s something very important I need to talk to you about.” Nerves began to flutter around her body at the mysterious important conversation that they needed to have. Ben seen her anxious expression and shook his head, laughing. “Don’t worry, babe. It’s nothing like that!”

Gianna breathed a sigh of relief as Ben took both of her hands in his, placing the flowers on the floor beside them. 

“Gianna, when we first met in the corridor on your first day of school, I knew that we were destined to be together. You filled in a hole in my life that I had been wanting filled for the longest time. You’re the best thing I never knew I needed. Gianna, you are the light in my life and I never want to let you go. So, my darling, will you marry me?”

Ben knelt down on one knee in front of Gianna and opened up the small box he had been fiddling with earlier to reveal a beautiful, yet simple, diamond ring. Gianna brought her hands up to her face in shock and tears began streaming down her face as she nodded yes, unable to speak.

Ben flashed her a wide grin before jumping back up, placing the ring on her fingers and bringing her in for a passionate kiss.