Ben 10 Fan Fiction ❯ Ben 10 Universe Imagines ❯ Fighting Aliens and Stolen Shirts ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Ben x reader

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Ben, Y/N, Gwen, Kevin

 

Grime, rubble and dirt littered your body as you heaved yourself up from the ground where the DNAlien had thrown you. “Y/N!” From the corner of your eyes, you could see Ben running to your aid in the form of Swampfire. He helped you up and shielded you from the oncoming DNAliens that were closing in on you both. 

“Ben, I really don’t think we’re going to get out of this one. There’s 15 of them and only 2 of us. We couldn’t possibly hold our own against them.” Ben was about to reply when the sound of a car engine became audible and a flash of green and black whizzed past you both. Two figures emerged from the car and ran over to the both of you. “Good thing it’s not just the two of you then, isn’t it?”

The two figures were Kevin and Gwen, who immediately readied up to fight. Flashes of pink and purple flew through the sky as you and Gwen threw mana at the aliens. Ben and Kevin took the more direct approach and punched their way through them. Alien after alien dropped to the floor. 

Heavy breathing ensued when you won the battle. Exhaustion began to overcome your body as you swayed side to side, your head becoming a little dizzy. Ben, now back in his human form, rushed to your side when he noticed your strange actions. “Woah, Y/N. Let’s get you home.” You shook your head. “No. I wanna stay with you.”

A small smile emerged onto Ben’s face as you wrapped your arms around his waist, snuggling into his neck. He took both of your hands in his and walked you towards his car, placing a small kiss to the top of your head. Once he had helped you in the car, Ben waved goodbye to Kevin and Gwen and began the drive to his house. He held your hand all the way, rubbing circles in the palm of your hand. 

Once you arrived, Ben helped you out of the car and guided you up the stairs. “Benji, do you mind if I take a quick shower? I’ve got gross stuff all over me.” He nodded his head and walked you to the bathroom, giving you a kiss on the cheek before making his way to his room. 

You turned the tap for the shower, letting the warm water run through your fingers. Once the water was to your liking, you got into the shower and let the grime and rubble wash from your body. You sighed in contentment as the battle from before washed away. You got out of the shower and searched around the bathroom for something suitable to wear. 

Across the room on one of the shelves, you noticed a neatly folded white t-shirt which you instantly knew was Bens. You reached up and put it on, the t-shirt instantly swamping you. After drying your hair, you made your way to Ben’s room where you were met with a confused look. “Is that my shirt?”

You nodded and walked towards the bed, snuggling into his side. “It was the only thing that was in the bathroom. I hope you don’t mind.” Ben chuckled and entwined his fingers with yours. “Of course I don’t. What’s mine is yours.” He kissed the top of your head before turning over and bringing you into his chest, you both falling asleep in each others arms.