Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Loveless Fan Fiction ❯ Randomness of six traveling girls ❯ Sisters and their troubles ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Isabell: *gasp*
Cloud: What?
Isabell: We are starting the story. The disclaimer is in the profiles. And I love Cloud!
Cloud: o.O
Isa: *giggle*
CHAPTER 1 SISTERS AND THEIR TROUBLES
 
Spooky where are you?” Neko said as she looked around for the 15 year old girl that was her best friend. She looked at the bridge that only her and her friends could see. It was the bridge of souls. All of a sudden she felt the presence of Ankix, Pynekone, Amaya, Natasha, and Spooky.
“You know I forgot how pretty yet sad the bridge looks. It's like we only see one part of the bridge.” Neko said as she continued to look at the bridge. Faintly she could see the waterfall that was for those who went to heaven. Amaya said that Neko was to go to heaven. Spooky could only see the flames of hell in the background.
“Come on. We should find Mr. D. he will know where we are supposed to be.” Spooky said as she started to walk to the BBA headquarters. The other five followed, knowing that she would give them extra training if they didn't. As they walked Spooky played her AFI cd.
 
Warn your warmth to turn away
Here it's December, everyday
Press your lips to the sculptures
And surely you'll stay (love like winter)
For of sugar and ice, I am made, I am made

It's in the blood, it's in the blood
I met my love before I was born
He wanted love. I taste of blood
He bit my lip, and drank my warmth
From years before, from years before

She exhales vanilla lace,
I barely dreamt of yesterday (yesterday)
Read the lines in the mirror through the lipstick trace:
"Pore Siempre."
She said, “It seems you're somewhere, far away"
To his face.

It's in the blood, it's in the blood
I met my love, before I was born
She wanted love, I taste of blood
She bit my lip, and drank my warmth
From years before, from years before

Love like winter Oh Oh
Love like winter, winter, three, four

It's in the blood, it's in the blood
I met my love, before I was born
He wanted love, I taste of blood
He bit my lip, and drank my warmth
From years before, from years before
 
Spooky sang along with the cd, as it played Love Like Winter. They all approached the office of Mr. D. and where welcomed sweetly. The first people they saw where the blitzkrieg boys. There was Kai, a two tone haired boy. He wore blue shark fins on his face and wore baggy clothes. Tala who had red hair that shot up in two different directions. He wore white pants with blue and orange going down the sides with a matching long sleeve shirt. There was Spencer who was the tallest, and had spiky blonde hair. He also wore baggy clothes. Ian, who was the shortest and had purple hair, he also had a big nose. He just like every other boy on his team wore baggy clothes. Then there was Bryan. He had lavender hair and wore baggy clothes.
“Who are you?” Tala growled. “We are friends from your past. You just most likely don't remember us.” Spooky said in response. Mr. D. chuckled at them as they fought not knowing he was outside the door listening to them.
“Well that helps a lot. What are your names?” Ian asked. The girls looked at each other like they were talking. All of a sudden Amaya walked up to Bryan dragging Spooky. Amaya had Spooky show him her arm. Though most of it was faint, he could still see the scars she allowed him to bandage that day six years ago to that very day. There were also fresh ones as well but he took no notice of them.
“They're our sisters.” Bryan said plainly. The other boys looked at him as Spooky and Amaya walked back to their friends.
“I'm Isa, in case you forgot your own sister Tala.” Spooky (aka Isa) said. “I'm Ashley for those who can't remember me. *cough*Kai*cough*” Neko said (aka Ashley).
“I'm Natasha…I like green” Tasha said, (aka Natasha). “Natasha is Ian's sister by the way. I'm Angel. Yep if you couldn't tell Spencer's my older brother. You know what I've noticed is that Ian is the only one younger than me.” Pynekone said (aka Angel). “I'm Katrina. I'm Bryan's sister, yo.” Ankix said. Every one looked at her for a minute before they moved on. “I'm Amaya. I'm no ones sister. Yay for me” Amaya said happily. Isa rolled her eyes as Neko clapped.
“Anyways...Yeah, we're weird.” Natasha said. “Isa's emo also.” Pynekone added. “Go fuck A.J.” Isa said. “No thanks” Pynekone said. “Whatever.” Isa said and sat in a chair.
“So Bryan, how did you know that they are our sisters?” Tala asked. Isa closed her eyes as she felt her eyes sting with tears. She hid her face with her hair as she thought of the abbey. She could tell that the tears were about to fall. She put her hood on her jacket on. She felt a grip on her shoulder. Isa knew it was either Neko or Amaya. She got up and walked out through the door. Just when she had closed the door, she saw Mr. D. and wiped the tears away from her cheeks. She heard the door open and looked behind her to see Tala close the door.
“Can I talk to you?” Tala asked. Isa nodded as she led him down the hall I into the training room. She sat high in the bleachers and Tala sat next to her. “You were crying. Why?” Tala asked concerned when Isa took off her hood.
“I remember everything that happened at the abbey and I see it clearly like it happened yesterday.” Isa said in a quiet tone. She looked away from Tala and her eye started to twitch.
What is it that Boris did to you to make you so scared of him?” Tala asked. Isa leaned back against the wall as they sat at the top of the bleachers and pulled her knees to her chest. She then buried her head in her arms as they circled around closing her knees tight together.
“Rape” she whispered quietly. She could feel the tears that dared to stain her pale cheeks. She soon could feel strong arms wrap around her shoulders and held tight. She looked up to see it was Tala.
“I appreciate the kind gesture Tala but people are starting to stare. I'm fine I just needed to clear my mind. We can go back now” Isa said as she saw the people staring at them. Tala noticed this and nodded. The two siblings walked down to the bottom of the bleachers and crossed the gym. Then when they reached the door they opened it and walked out.
“Isa did Boris really rape you?” Tala asked. Isa nodded and wiped the tears away. “Why didn't you tell me?” Tala asked in a loud angry tone. He didn't even notice Isa was about to run again. Again being the fact that she had ran the last time she told someone of her past. Tala looked up and hugged his sister.
“Sorry. I didn't mean to snap.” Tala said as he let go of his older sister's body. Isa whispered its okay and started walking back to Mr. D.'s office. The first thing you heard was Bullet For My Valentine `All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me)' Spooky started singing to it since the song had just started.
 
Once more I'll say goodbye to you
Things happen, but we don't really know why
If it's supposed to be like this
Why do most of us ignore the chance to miss?
Oh yeah

Torn apart at the seams and my dreams turn to tears
I'm not feeling this situation
Run away try to find that safe place you can hide
The best place to be when you're feeling like

Me! (Me)
Yeah! (Yeah)
All these things I hate revolve around
Me (Me)
Yeah! (Yeah)
Just back off before I snap

Once more you tell those lies to me
Why can't you just be straight up with honesty?
When you say those things in my ear
Why do you always tell me what you wanna hear?
Oh yeah (yeah!)

Wear your heart on your sleeve, make things hard to believe
I'm not feeling this situation
Run away try to find that safe place you can hide
It's the best place to be when you're feeling like

Me! (Me!)
Yeah! (Yeah!)
All these things I hate revolve around
Me! (Me!)
Yeah! (Yeah!)
Just back off before I snap and you'll
See! (Me!)
Me! (Me!)
All these things I hate revolve around
Me! (Me!)
Yeah! (Yeah!)
Just back off before I snap

Torn apart at the seams and my dreams turn to tears
I'm not feeling this situation
Run away try to find that safe place you can hide
It's the best place to be when you're feeling like me
(it's the best place to be when you're!)

Me! (Me!)
Yeah! (Yeah!)
All these things I hate revolve around
Me! (Me!)
Yeah! (Yeah!)
Just back off before I snap and you'll
See! (Me!)
Me! (Me!)
All these things I hate revolve around
Me! (Me!)
Yeah! (Yeah!)
Just back off before I snap
 
Every one turned around when she finished with the song. Amaya smiled and Neko came up and hugged her. Neko heard Isa chuckle and let go.
“I think it's time we left for the hotel Isa.” Ankix said. Every one looked at Ankix and she looked Isa in the eyes. Isa nodded and grabbed the two massager bags she dropped and put them on. The heavier one (electronics) was on her right and the lighter one (clothes) was on her left side.
“Wait you have no place to go?” Bryan asked and looked at Tala when the girls gave them strange looks. Tala looked over to Kai who nodded and Tala made an announcement.
“You're staying with us.” Tala said. The girls chanted sure. They all walked out of the office to see Mr. D. walking up with the Blade Breakers.
“Kai why aren't you with our team any more?” Tyson asked. Every one stopped and looked at them. Kai stepped in between the two groups.
“Just because I'm not. Is there a problem with that?” Kai asked as they started to walk out the building again. They had left Tyson and his team in shock. They all walked to the mansion that Kai's grandfather had left him after he died. The girls played TaTu Sacrifice. Spooky and Natasha sang along to the song.
 

Can you tell me, softly
How you'll always haunt me
Can you help me
Hold me
Come to me now, slowly
You caress me, smoothly
Calm my fears and soothe me
Move your hands across me
Take my worries from me

I will sacrifice
I will sacrifice
All I have in life
To clear my conscience

I will sacrifice
I will sacrifice
All I have in life
Sacrifice, sacrifice
Can you feel me, solely
Deeper still and wholly
With your understanding
And your arms around me
Can you help me
Hold me
Whisper to me, softly
Move your hands across me
Take my worries from me

I will sacrifice
I will sacrifice
All I have in life
To clear my conscience
I will sacrifice
I will sacrifice
All I have in life
Sacrifice, sacrifice
I will sacrifice
Will sacrifice
Will sacrifice
Will sacrifice

I will sacrifice
I will sacrifice
All I have in life
To clear my conscience
I will sacrifice
I will sacrifice
All I have in life
Sacrifice, sacrifice
 
After the song ended every one was surprised that Isa and Natasha sang so well together. They had reached the house and Neko claimed her old room. They spent the rest of the night making the girls feel comfortable.
 
Isabell: The first song was called Love Like Winter. Since I'm a fan of the song I will give you this place to go to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng5GtXCo-Q8 - Love Like Winter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U892rSqA2FQ - All these things I hate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrV2GdWRp8U - Sacrifice.
Cloud: That was different. I'm not in it yet. Why not? I thought you love me?!?
Isabell: I have to work my way there. You'll be in soon.
Cloud: I better.