Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Loveless Fan Fiction ❯ Randomness of six traveling girls ❯ True names ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Isabell: Me back! I've been busy shoveling snow and I'm really sorry. We're in the middle of a blizzard and I'm loving it.^^ Sorry for the long wait
Cloud: Can we get on with the story already?
Isabell: Whatever. Now there are a lot of characters who are way out of character.
CHAPTER4: TRUE NAMES
“Soulless and the two ZEROs are getting in the way of our plans. What should I do with them?” a dark figure asked as theywalked towards a desk filled with papers and folders with pictures falling out of them.
“Let them be. They are doing what I expected of them. When I'm done with them I'll dispose of them myself.” The sitting figure said as it leaned back in the chair behind the messy desk.
“You are dismissedNagisa.” The figure said after a moment of silence. The blue hair of the woman shined in the moonlight that shone through the small rectangular window in the small office.
“Yes Ritsu.” Nagisa said as she turned and left the room. Her high heeled shoes clattered on the ground as she walked the empty halls to reach the doorway out to the cold night air.When she finally did reach the door she froze to think.
`What will he do to them? Yamato, Youji, and Isa are only kids. They have no idea that what they are doing is wrong. They are killing for the fun of it. Their fighters Kouya, Natsuo, and Danaenjoy it to I guess.'Nagisa thought as she placed her slender fingers around the door knob and twisted it. She opened the door and was greeted by a cold rush of air. She walked out of the dull grey building and onto the snow covered ground. Her blue wavy hair blew backwards as she walked now reaching the park.
Mean while...Else where...
Isa, Neko, Pynekone, Ankix, Amaya, and Natasha went shopping. They had to drag, Isa, Ankix, and Pynekone to the mall in Japan but they still had fun. When they returned to the Hiwatari Mansion to hear Tears don't fall by Bullet For My Valentine play.
 
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!
With blood shot eyes
I watch you sleeping
The warmth I feel beside me
is slowly fading
Would she hear me, if I called her name?
Would she hold me, if she knew my shame?
There's always something different going wrong
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
There's always someone fucking hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?
Your tears don't fall they crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come home
Your tears don't fall they crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come home
The moments died,
I hear no screaming
The visions left inside me
are slowly fading
Would she hear me, if I called her name?
Would she hold me, if she knew my shame?
There's always something different going wrong
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
There's always someone fucking hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?
Your tears don't fall they crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come home
Your tears don't fall they crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come home
OHH!
YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!
This battered room I've seen before
The broken bones they heal no more, no more
With my last breath I'm choking
Will this ever end? I'm hoping
My world is over one more time
Let's Go!
[guitar solo]
Would she hear me, if I called her name?
Would she hold me, if she knew my shame?
There's always something different going wrong
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
There's always someone fucking hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?
Your tears don't fall they crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come home
Your tears don't fall they crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come
(BACK DOWN!)
Your tears don't fall they crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come home
!
Isa walked in and walked down the hall to her room. Opening the white door she walked into the dark room. Her dark blood red curtains were drawn and the lights were off. The walls were black and if you had been in it you would think of it as a gloomy place. She thought of it as her sanctuary. She laid the three bags that Natasha, Neko, and Amaya had bought for her on the table next to her closet. Then she lay on her stomach on her queen size water bed.
She took out her silver cell phone and turned it on. `3 missed calls. Two of them are from Dana, one from Natsuo. They didn't leave a voice message though. Then again Natsuo never does. I'll call them back lat-'Isa was snapped out of her thoughts as her phone rang. She looked at the number but didn't need to when she heard the ring tone of Natsuo. One step closer played until she answered.
“Hello?” She asked as if she was completely lost.
“Isa...You okay?” The voice if Natsuo reached her ears.
“Yeah...What is it you wanted?” she replied.
I wanted to know when you were coming to visit again. We all miss you. Evan Kouya and Yamato miss you.
“Well I can try to be there soon. I'll call you or text you when I know but Don't tell anyone if you can avoid it.” Isa said to him.
“Got to go”
“Okay” Isa hung up the phone without giving Natsuo a chance to say goodbye.She then received a text message from Dana. It said that Isa was in big trouble. She had to hide from Ritsu or she would die.
“I'm always in trouble. There hasn't been a day that I wasn't since the Abbey.” Isa said to herself. She took off her shoes and curled up in a ball on her bed.She fell asleep clutching her phone in that ball she was in.
Hours passed and When the clock reached 4pm Tala walked into her room. The door had been open so he closed it and walked over to the figure on Isa's water bed. She hadn't moved at all since she had fallen asleep it looked. She was in the same position that she was in when she had fallen asleep.
“Isa...Isa wake up.” Tala said as he shook is sister. She grunted before she rolled over. Her eyes opened and she was looking directly into Tala's icey blue eyes.
“Tala, What do you want?” Isa asked as she sat up.
“Neko said she wanted to talk to you about a text message she received.” Tala said. Isa got up and pulled the bottom of her black tank top down. She walked over to her dresser and looked in the mirror that rested on the surface of the dresser. Her hair was tangled and her once high ponytail was now falling out. She pulled it the rest of the way out and put her hair tie down. Then she picked up her brush and started to brush her long hair. It amazingly only took five minutes. She then walked over to her door and looked back. Tala was looking at her like she was crazy.
“Coming?” Isa asked as she smiled. Tala smiled back and nodded his head. He walked up to her and she created enough space for him to leave. Tala walked out the door with Isa right behind him as she closed the door.She heard that Neko played the song Michiyuki (from loveless).
 
setsunasa no kagiri made dakishimete mo
itsumade mo hitotsu ni wa narenakute
yasashisa yori fukai basho de
fureau no wa itami dake
futari wo musunde kudasai
bokura wa mou yume wo minai
tomadoi nagara te wo totte
zankoku na yoake no hou he
arukidasu
(Even if you embrace me until it's suffocating
We will never become one.
In a place deeper than gentleness
Touching each other is merely pain.
Please bind the two of us.
We will dream no more,
Joining hands in uncertainty
Walking towards
The cruel dawn.)
hontou no kotoba wa kitto
hontou no sekai no dokoka
bokura no mukuchi na yoru ni
hisonderu
ima mo kitto
(True words are surely
Somewhere in the true world,
Lurking
In our wordless night.
Surely even now)
sabishisa wo shiru tame ni deau no da to
kuchidzuke wo kawasu made shiranakute
soredemo ima kimi to aeta
yorokobi ni furuete iru
kokoro wo sasaete kudasai
bokura wa mou yume wo minai
atatakai basho he nigenai
zankoku na yoake wo kitto
koete yuku
akirameteta sono shizukesa
hontou no kotoba wo kitto
aishi kizutsuke au tame ni
sagashidasu
itsuka kitto
(Meeting each other in order to know loneliness,
We won't know until we exchange a kiss.
Even so, I am trembling with the joy
Of having met you.
Please support my heart.
We will dream no more,
We can't run to a warm place.
We will surely overcome
The cruel dawn.
The abandoned quietness
Will surely find
The true words
In order to lovingly hurt each other.
Someday surely)
setsunasa no kagiri made dakishimete mo
itsumade mo hitotsu ni wa narenakute
yoake mae no tsumetai hoshi
futari dake no michiyuki wo
douka terashite kudasai
(Even if you embrace me until it's suffocating
We will never become one.
O cold starts before dawn,
Please light
The path that's just for us.)
 
As the song ended Neko saw that Isa and Tala had been listening to the song. Neko messed with her phone for a few minutes before she showed Isa a text message that she received.
`We need help. Dana can't reach Isa and she can't stand the pain.' Isa read silently. Isa looked up from the phone and met Neko's red grey eyes.The boys looked at them like they were crazy. Isa and Neko looked at Amaya and Natasha. The four girls stared into each other's eyes before the six girls all nodded.
So were do we go from here? How do we get over there to help them out?” Ankix asked.They had been leaving the boys out of the conversation until Tala asked them what they were talking about.They all looked at the boys and smiled.
“I don't think they'd let us go if they knew.” Amaya said as Neko and Isalaughed.
“Nope but then again…” Isa trailed off in her own little twisted thoughts. Neko reading her mind smirked.
We are going to meet a friend of mine and well we're leaving really soon.” Isa said as she, Neko, Amaya, and Natasha walked away. They all walked down the hall and entered Isa's room.
“Well Neko if you go then you'll have no fighter to fight back.” Isa said. “I think that only I should go.You know since it is after all my fight and fault that Dana's hurt. I didn't take her call and I didn't feel her expand the fighting system since I was sleeping. I should have been there when she first needed me. I'm going alone and that's final!” Isa said. With that she created a portal on her wall and walked through it.Right as she disappeared, everyone else came in. Only Amaya, Neko, and Natasha were in the room.
“Where's Isa?” Tala asked. None of them could explain what had happened.
“She's not here. She had to save a friend. She will be fine.” Neko said as she looked at the clock then her watch. `Hmm…I'm still in American time. How could that have happened? I forgot that I never wore this until today since I got this back in Colorado.'
“It's getting late. We still need to eat dinner.” Nekosaid trying to change the subject.
“Neko's right. Isa goes off,on her own all the time so why should this time be any different?” Ankix asked as she left the room.
“Okay that was different.” Tala said as they all fallowed Ankix into the kitchen.
 
Isabell: yeah I'm stopping here since I now have writer's block. If you have any idea's please tell me them in a review or in an email. Bye,