Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Loveless Fan Fiction ❯ Randomness of six traveling girls ❯ Who's Loveless ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Isabell: I'm back and hoping this chapter will be at least fairly good.
Cloud: Isabell doesn't own Beyblade, Loveless, Final Fantasy or any other animes in the twisted story of hers
Isabell: It's not a twisted Story!!!!
CHAPTER6: WHO'S LOVELESS?
Isa's point of view
I walked through the portal I made in my bedroom wall and was transported to the worldof LOVELESS also known as KyotoJapan. I looked around the familiar building and realized I was in the school I went to in my sixth grade year. I looked around to see Dana's body on the ground. It lay limp and I thought she was dead.That was until I sensed her heartbeat and faded thoughts.I ran up to her and held her body.
“Dana! Dana! Dana wake up!” I shouted trying to wake my sister up.It didn't work. She stayed unconscious without even putting up a fight.I shook her body but nothing happened.
“Well well well what do we have here? A lonely sacrifice with no protection...This is going to be fun” a voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Seimei. I looked at him with shock and confusion.
“I thought you were dead...Seimei!” I shouted at him.He walked closer to me. He picked me up by my hair and threw me against the wall. I coughed up a small amount of blood and hit the wall hard.I fell and hit the floor and my vision blurred.
NORMAL POINT OF VEIW
Seimei picked up Isa and Dana and carried them both over his shoulders as he walked out of the school.
Isabell: well Im sorry it took so long but there you go Ill give you all more later if I get some ideas.