Beyblade Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Blades and Hearts ❯ Laughs Galore ( Chapter 37 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 37(Laughs Galore)
They reached the theatre about ten minutes later. The four of them then got off the bitbeasts as Tala sent them away with his remote. Then, he disabled the cloaking device and told them to take off the glasses. They, now visible again, walked through the front door, and got in line for tickets. After a short discussion, they all agreed to see Scary Movie 4. After they bought the tickets and the snacks, they walked into theatre 7, and sat down.
After about five minutes the movie finally started, and when no one was looking, Tala tried to hog the popcorn. Keyoko smacked him and passed the popcorn to Anna, but she couldn't help but laugh at him. Throughout the movie, the four of them laughed until their faces were red; even Kai. When the movie was over, they threw their trash away and talked about their favorite parts.
Once they'd walked out of the theatre, they walked to the back ass Tala pulled out his remote. “Alright guys, let's go back to the school,” he said while hitting the first button. Their bitbeasts appeared again, as they got back on them. Tala told them to put on their glasses as he hit the second button. Then, the bitbeasts took off towards the school. After another ten minutes, the bitbeasts stopped at the back of the school. The four friends got off as Tala sent them away again. He then turned off the invisibility device and collected up the glasses. “We had a great time, guys. I hope we can do this kind of thing again soon,” Keyoko said. They all nodded as they went back inside the school.
Anna and Keyoko decided to hang in their room for a while, until they heard a loud rumble from outside. “What was that?” Anna asked. Keyoko shrugged as they both dashed for the window. About ten feet away from the school, stood four metallic versions of Dranzer, Draciel, Dragoon, and Driger. They were slightly larger than normal bitbeasts and while busy terrorizing the streets. “Oh my god, we didn't stop the scientists,” Keyoko said frantically. “Well, we have to stop them now,” Anna said with a determined look on her face. She and Keyoko grabbed their blades and teleported outside.