Beyblade Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Beyblade Series 1: Reloaded ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: This chapter is long overdue, so I finally got my butt down to type it out. Anyway, this is Chapter 4. Read and review.
 
Chapter Summary: Themis appears before Anhara and reveals that the Beybladers were really the Dragon Knights she was looking for. Themis also exposed the lie Queen Selenity tried to hide about the Silver Millennium.
 
Chapter 4: The Truth of the Dragon Knights
 
***************************************************************** *******************************
 
Previously…
 
“Because he's one of the five Planetary Moon Dragons you're supposed to awaken.” A calm, but soothing voice sounded behind her.
 
Anhara turned around, only to see a levitating Themis behind her.
 
***************************************************************** ****************************
 
“Themis-sama.” Anhara knelt in respect of the Titaness of Justice.
 
The elderly Titaness chuckled at the young yet-to-be-awakened Goddess.
 
“Arise anou.” Themis replied, gesturing for Anhara to get up to her feet.
 
Anhara nodded mutely and rose to her feet.
 
Pointing a finger on her forehead, Themis resurrected Anhara's true memories.
 
True to be told, the eight Planetary Senshi were more soldiers, they were also the reincarnations of Goddesses from Greek mythology.
 
Mercury was Tula, Goddess of Ice and Winter, daughter of Hades and Persephone. Mars was Enyo, the Goddess of War and sister to Ares. Jupiter was Chloris, Goddess of Flowers and the season Spring. Venus was Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love. Saturn was Hecate, the Goddess of Change and Darkness, daughter of Tartarus. Uranus was Nemesis, the Goddess of Vengeance. Neptune was Leukothea, formerly a human turned Sea Goddess by the Gods themselves. Pluto was Mnemosyne, the Goddess of Memories, daughter of Uranus and Gaia.
 
Queen Selenity had feared that the eight Goddesses would not bow to the power of the Ginzuishou for their capabilities exceeded even that of the Mystical Silver Crystal. So, she erased their memories along with their identities.
 
With their memory swiped, seven of the eight Goddesses had their true powers sealed and remained as Planetary Princesses of their respective Planets.
 
Mnemosyne was put in charge of guarding the Time Gates, a cold and lonely job.
 
All eight girls were bound by the White Moon laws; Tula, Enyo, Chloris and Aphrodite to guard the Moon Princess, Hecate, Nemesis, Leukothea and Mnemosyne to guard the outer rims of the Solar System.
 
But Selenity's rush decision had incurred the wrath of the Gods; Hades and Persephone were especially furious. Their daughter was meant for greater things, not degraded to be a protector to Selene's descendant.
 
***************************************************************** *****************************
The Dragon Knights on the other hand, existed before the Silver Millennium was even formed.
 
You see, before the Silver Millennium there was a kingdom of even greater power. This Millennium -- known as the Crystal Millennium -- was an era in which the main moon of each planet had a crystal; Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. The moons' crystals in turn formed a line of defense; protecting the planets they were assigned to and keeping invaders at bay. Guarding the crystals was the duty of the Dragon Knights.
 
Towards the set of the Crystal Millennium's first three thousand years, the Sage Neherenia prophesized that the White Moon would come to reign over the entire solar system.
 
Consumed by greed and ambition, the White Moon's Queen Selenity set out to make the prophecy a reality. She threatened that any one moon that did not bow to her would face eminent destruction from `the greatest crystal of all' -- the Ginzuishou itself.
 
The Moons of the Solar System refused to give in to her rule, arguing that the only defense that kept Metallia form resurrecting was the powers of the Moons' crystals. If the cordon was broken, Metallia would resurface once again.
 
Although the moons rebelled against Selenity's rule, they could not hope to defeat her with the crystal chain disrupted and the crystals were rendered powerless. Soon, a silver wave of light swept across the Solar System, destroying every moon, alongside with the Dragon Knights and the crystals, that stood in it's path.
 
Selenity was completely thorough in her elimination of any threat to her power. She first sealed Elysion off from the Earth, causing the bond between them to weaken and the power of Earth to fade. She then sealed the golden crystal inside of the body of the Prince Endymion of Earth----insuring that the blue planet could not compete with her for power.
 
With the Moons' solid wall of defense gone, Metallia arose from the Sun, corrupting the Terrans against the rule of the White Moon.
 
And within forty years of Queen Selenity's reign, the Silver Millennium fell.
 
With the death of Queen Selenity, the princess-soldiers of Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto summoned the forbidden warrior of the ninth planet, Sailor Saturn. She lowered her Silence Glaive of Death and all life on the moon ceased to exist.
***************************************************************** *****************************
“Kami Ken… Minna…” Anhara gasped in disbelief after her memories were fully restored.
 
“Now you know why the Moon Princess tried to prevent you from returning.” Themis told her.
 
Anhara nodded mutely.
 
“So she knew. Serenity knew about the Knights. She knew that if they were brought back, the Lunaian rule will be no more. Selenity had drilled it her head that the Lunaian rule is eternal and all who do not obey and serve the White Moon must perish. Destroy your subjects if they do not serve you.” she muttered in realization.
 
Themis nodded sadly and disappeared, leaving Anhara alone to her thoughts.
 
“She will pay dearly. Not only for sealing my powers, and also for the Knights.” Anhara hissed, her hands clutched in angry fists.
 
The rule of the Lunians have long passed. Selenity was weak; she was defeated by Metallia easily. It is time for the forgotten Knights to be restored to their rightful places. The Crystal Millennium will rise once again. Vengeance will be mine! she thought darkly.
 
***************************************************************** *****************************
SailorStar9: A long overdue chapter.