Beyblade Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Beyblade Series 1: Reloaded ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: I'm rewriting this fic. So, there will minimum plotholes and no betrayals.
 
Summary: Mizuno Ami is not what the girls know her to be. She was trained by Dr P, aka Sailor Pluto to become one of the best Beybladers and assassin. Later, she was plucked from the Beyblading world to the Sailor Moon dimension to `protect the Moon Princess.' Now that her `mission' is complete, Setsuna decides it is time for her to return back to where she belonged.
 
Timeline
 
Sailor Moon: Way past Galaxia
 
Beyblade: Somewhere during the Asian Tournament
 
Disclaimers: I own nothing, except for the plot and Anhara's bit-beast.
 
Prologue
 
***************************************************************** ******************************
A lone figure crouched over a windowed roof, panther-like, and watched the happenings below, with cat-like blue eyes.
 
The shadow was revealed to be a female by the moonlight. Still crouched low, the assassin waited for the lights to turn off before striking.
 
Carefully placing a gadget on the glass window, she waited for the laser to cut a circle through the glass before entering.
 
Leaping in sleathily, like the neko that she was, she pressed herself against the wall and slowly proceeded with her mission.
 
Advancing carefully, she found the room she was searching for.
 
With the lights still switched on, the killer waited in the shadows for the lights to turn off.
 
Her patience was rewarded, when minutes later, a `click' was heard and the room darkened.
 
Then, the assassin sprung in action.
 
Silence reigned the night, until seconds later, a faint scream of horror was heard from the esteemed CEO of the renowned Reality Corps.
 
Then, there was silence.
 
The killer had long disappeared by the time the guards came running in.
 
Hours later, the assassin returned to her home where she removed her gear to reveal Anhara Yami, aka Mizuno Ami to most people who knew her.
 
Anhara Yami was the younger twin sister to Mariah, aka prissy pink bitch.
 
Mariah almost got everything and had everything: looks, attitude, and smarts. The only thing Anhara had that would stand a chance against her sister was her blading talents. When that went unnoticed, she left the village pretty miffed. Then, one day while blading with some amateurs, Dr P came to her and offered to take her in.
 
With no family, the blue-haired ex-White Tiger agreed and joined her training faculty. It was there where she found others much like her, ostracized by the society because of their `special abilities.'
 
Coupled with her more experienced blading skills and her inhuman intelligence, Anhara soon made up to Dr P's top Beyblading team within three years.
 
Almost one year later, Dr P sent her off to the Sailor Moon world and under the care of
Mizuno Nikki. There she would `fulfill her `destiny' as Sailor Mercury and protect the White Moon Princess.'
 
Yami Anhara let out a small smile.
 
Tomorrow, she will be going back.
 
Recalling Dr P, aka, Sailor Pluto's last email, Anhara knew tonight would be her last mission.
 
It was the job of the Assassins' Guild to deal with four kinds of people. One: those who are corrupt. Two: those who are evil. Three: those who abuse their power. And four: those who betray the Guild.
 
And the CEO belonged to the third category.
 
Smirking, she added, “Be ready to be surprised, sister dearest, cos your baby sister isn't what you know her to be.”
 
In her hand, a midnight blue beyblade gleamed under the moonlight.
 
***************************************************************** ******************************
SailorStar9: Phew, hopefully, this one will turn out nicely and better than the previous one. Read and review people.