Beyblade Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Beyblade Series 1: Reloaded ❯ Memories, Part One ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Figured was about time I got this chapter out before anyone of you kills me. Anyway, this is Chapter 7. Read and review.
 
Disclaimers: Why do I have to say this every time? Sailor Moon and Beyblade won't be mine, even if I'm in my grave. The only things I own are this very lame plot and Anhara's bit-beast.
 
Chapter 7: Memories, Part One
 
***************************************************************** **********************************
After the intense kiss, Anhara had squeaked when Ray picked her up effortlessly and carried her back to her room.
 
After laying her on the mattress, with the covers pushed aside, the avatar of Byakko laid himself beside her, his hand drifting idly along her body as his fangs nipped playfully on her neck.
 
Anhara moaned, arching her body up towards him. Ray tsked amusedly before pulling her close, resting her head on his shoulder. Anhara cuddled against her reincarnated lover and the reunited couple drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.
 
***************************************************************** ******************************

Anhara's Dream Sequence One
 
It was a very common day on the Martian moon of Phobos as the two of the five Dragon Knights sparred with their swords.
 
The blades clashed into each other as Kai went up against his lover. But Tyson merely smirked, causing the fiery Prince to gulp uncharacteristically. With a swirl and a sharp jerk of his wrist, Tyson easily disarmed his lover of his weapon.
 
You yield?” Tyson grinned as he pointed the tip of his blade at Kai's throat.
 
Yes.” Kai muttered.
 
Neat.” Max applauded his best friend.
 
Why thank you.” Tyson kidded, giving the blond a mock bow.
 
Seriously, Ty, you've improved.” Kai noted as he put away his fencing sword.
 
Thank you, dear.” Tyson joked, prodding his lover.
 
Very funny.” Kai mumbled.
 
Heads up, boys!” Guardian Mercury quipped.
 
Double Shabon Spray Freezing!” the Senshi of Mercury called out as she unleashed a torrent of her icy bubbles at the four Knights.
 
Not funny, Merc...” Max warned, using his Dragon Sword to absorb the attack.
 
Aquatic Slash!” With a downward slash of his Sword, Max returned Guardian Mercury's attack.
 
Shield!” Guardian Mercury quickly formed a protective shield in front of herself. Max's attack hit the shield and dispelled.
 
Whose bright idea was it to teach that girl our common spells?” Max whined.
 
Mine.” Kenji replied as he came forward his fellow Knights with his lover beside him.
 
Oh yeah. I forgot.” Max slapped his forehead.
 
But I think Adeline might be onto something.” Kenny, who had been silent the whole time spoke.
 
Kenny's right.” Kai agreed. “Having us spar with each other and allowing us to use only two magic spells per match forces us to formulate an attack plan on the spot. It comes in very handy during surprise attacks.”
 
And speaking of spells...” Guardian Mercury remarked as her transformation dispelled. “I found out something the other day.”
 
What's that, Frostbite?” Tyson asked.
 
This.” Adeline replied as she formed an ice ball that floated on top of her open palm.
 
Neat. Now you can cool down your own drinks.” Max joked.
 
Very funny Max.” Adeline mumbled.
 
Interesting...” Kenny noted. “It would seem that your powers had actually manifested outside your transformation.”
 
One question: how did it happen?” Adeline asked.
 
How long have you been a Senshi?” Kenny inquired.
 
Adeline thought for a while before she answered, “Seven years at the very least, give or take a couple of months.”
 
It's a natural occurrence.” Kenny concluded. “After being a Senshi for as long as you have, it would be a matter of, never mind the pun to Charon and Pluto, time, before your powers attested in your human form.”
 
Woah!” the rest of the Dragon Knight blinked.
 
And from this,” Kenny added. “I can safely assume that same will happen to us and the rest of the Guardian Senshi once we hit the seven-year mark.”
 
Cool!” Tyson grinned.
 
End of Dream Sequence One
 
***************************************************************** **************************

Anhara's Dream Sequence Two
 
Time passes...
 
Adeline...” Kenji muttered as he nuzzled his fiancée's neck affectionately. Right now, the couple was in the main sector of the Ganymede library.
 
Hm...?” Adeline moaned softly, biting back a gasp when she felt his tongue lick the sensitive spot behind her ear.
 
Have I told you how beautiful you are?” Kenji inquired.
 
Not lately...” Adeline replied, holding back a pleasured moan.
 
Hm...” Kenji mumbled as his lips assaulted her collarbone.
 
Ken... don't... do...” Adeline moaned and let out a shriek in surprise when Kenji bit her skin.
 
Meanwhile, Princess Serenity of the White Moon was peeking in on the two lovers, her blue eyes seething in anger as she watched the tender scene unfold.
 
That should be me! she fumed. I should be the one sitting at his side! I should be the one he keeps so close! I should be the one he kisses! Her frame began to tremble ever so slightly in rising fury.
Both Kenji and Adeline stiffened slightly at a sudden, insistent yet gentle crackle of White Moon magic along the edge of their senses. All previous thoughts of contentment and affection faded to the backs of their minds as they concentrated their attention on this new occurrence. They could feel it collecting to a point that was as yet undetermined. Nonetheless, to Kenji, this was a very bad omen. The Dragon Knight's hand tightened around the Guardian Senshi's hand as his piercing tiger-like eyes covertly scanned the entire library.
 
To his eyes everyone seemed normal enough; nothing was out of place, yet where was this feeling coming from?
 
Something's wrong. Adeline remarked, opening their mind link.
 
Kenji met her mesmerizing eyes. It's much darker, he agreed. Much colder, yet…
 
Familiar. Adeline finished his sentence.
 
Yes. Kenji agreed.
 
The sensation suddenly seemed to explode in intensity and everyone within the library with even the slightest hint of magic in them felt it undulating around them. Hushed, frightened murmurs began to spread through the library as everyone else tried to figure out where the sensation of building magic was coming from. At a loss they all turned to their future rulers expectantly.
 
Both young adults frowned at their surroundings as they stood up slowly. Her hand placed on the table, Adeline summoned a seeker with her magic. Mere seconds later, a bright blue orb with two large angel-like wings attached to either side of its head flew off at its mistress's commands.
 
Blue-eyed Serenity struggled to keep up her calm facade as the magical seeker drew closer to her hiding place. She could feel Adeline's magic radiating from the seeker, it was getting much too close to discovering her. She had to act soon or all her efforts would be for nothing. Worry began to eat at her nerves.
 
Adeline felt herself recoil suddenly as if a live electrical wire had run her through. The seeker she had sent out had suddenly came back screeching to her as the Princess of Mercury found herself staring into angry blue orbs. Adeline's eyes widened slightly as she took an involuntary step back in fear, stunned by the amount of hate swimming in the Moon Princess's eyes. Their eyes locked as Serenity stepped out deliberately slow, White Moon Princess's stare refusing to release the Ice Senshi's gaze. Adeline felt frozen in place, as if time was moving in slow motion. She could hear Kenji shouting a warning to her, could see him running to rush to her side from the corner of her eye, but her gaze was fixed on Princess Serenity. Her feet felt rooted to the floor.
 
What's happening to me? the reincarnation of Tula demanded of herself, nearing a state of panic.
 
Feel pain, little witch.” Princess Serenity growled low in menace, an evil grin on her ruby lips. “Feel the lovely pain you have caused me.”
 
Just as he reached his fiancée's side, Kenji saw his beloved soul mate drop to her knees, her face contorted in deep agony. The pained cry from her lips tore his heart apart. Seconds later his own senses were assaulted by a pain so acute the he felt suddenly paralyzed. There was no one place that hurt more than the others. It was as if all his pain receptors were ordered to fire off all at once. He fell to the unforgiving floor to the sound of Adeline crying out in sheer agony as she curled into a fetal position. He was mirroring her pain, felt what she felt, felt it arcing across their link in torrential waves to attack his senses as well. She screamed out his name, both desperate for help and comfort and remorseful that he too had to share the unbearable sensation. Those of the Ganymede mage lines leapt to their feet, some rushing to their future rulers' aid while others charged at the smug looking Princess Serenity. No one seemed to be able to reach the girl. All who tried were thrown backwards unceremoniously.
 
Suddenly, the library doors flung apart as the rest of the Dragon Knights dashed in.
 
Oh yes, oh mighty Dragon Knights, protect your precious Ice Goddess. She's not the one I'm after in the first place.” Princess Serenity sneered.
 
Stunned faces watched the avenging teen turn away from the person everyone had originally believed was her target. Who she did turn to sent a cold chill up everyone's spines.
 
Her target was Kenji.
 
Kenji managed to raise himself to his knees despite the pain and looked up. He saw the girl, the Princess of the Moon, begin to walk towards him, her pace deliberate and full of purpose. None of his fellow Ganymede mages seemed to be able to stop her approach. Behind the girl he could see his fellow Dragon Knights standing over the Ice Goddess's huddled body as he watched the scene helplessly. Tears filled Adeline's blue eyes, her eyes locking with the warm golden of her beloved soul mate's eyes. Kenji could feel the crackling bolts of energy surrounding the cornflower-eyed Serenity as she approached him, but he didn't give her the twisted satisfaction of watching her draw nearer. His eyes were for Adeline alone, watching and feeling her struggle against the painful magical attack.
 
Ken…? her mind half questioned, half pleaded.
 
He focused his whole being on his beloved Goddess. I have faith in you, he sent her, hoping she understood.
 
Adeline blinked, having seen his eyes momentarily flash a brilliant white. An overwhelming sense of reassurance seemed to fill her as she felt Kenji's presence brush her soul in a lovingly tender caress. The tiniest of smiles touched her lips and she stared back at him.
 
I will find you, she sent him, somehow knowing he would soon be leaving.
 
Kenji blinked in surprise when her eyes flashed a scintillating white, but at the same time he felt reassured by it. He, too, knew he would be gone within the next few moments. How he knew this was a mystery even to him. But at the same time he was beyond certain that no matter what Adeline would find him. It was a strange role-reversal, it had always been his job to protect and save her from harm. Now it was her turn to save him from whatever this was.
 
Oblivious to everything save her apparent victory, Serenity came to stand next to the kneeling object of her affection and toyed with his ebony black hair in affection. “Kenji is mine, Tula.” she directed to the Senshi of Ice. “I will make him see that. I suggest you not be here when we return. It'll save you being rejected so publicly.”
 
I will find you, Adeline sent again softly just as a silvery-white sphere surrounded Serenity and the girl's prize. The sphere abruptly brightened and contracted in on itself, vanishing in the blink of an eye. The pain she had been suffering left the Goddess at the same time as the sphere disappeared from sight. Shock held the library in a deep, stunned silence. No one dared to speak, still not believing what they had just witnessed. Slowly Adeline raised herself to her knees and just stared at where her love had once been, a look of sheer determination on her face.
 
I promise.” she whispered fiercely.
 
She had taken him to the Moon Palace.” Kenny supplied.
 
At Adeline's puzzled look, he elaborated, “I picked up her magical trace when she vanished.”
 
Adeline nodded sternly.
 
Kenji couldn't remember exactly when it had been he had passed out or why exactly he had. Not that it mattered much now since he was positive he did pass out. He was waking from it as he realized it. His senses were agonizingly sluggish to return, frustrating his already alert mind. He wanted to know where he was, needed to know to prepare himself for anything that could happen. The Knight's sense of balance returned first. He was horizontal by the feel of it, lying onto something. Sounds came next. There were chains nearby, clinking softly from movement caused by something swinging from them or from a breeze moving them. But he didn't hear any wind. Only breathing. He could hear two different sets, his own sounding slightly ragged and one more not far away. The sense of touch returned soon after. The chains he had heard were binding him, holding his arms up and apart above his head, digging into his flesh slightly. The air was cool against his face. Or was that sensation of the fingers trailing down his cheek?
 
Fingers?
 
A warm breath brushed his lips and he recoiled sharply, as far as the chains would allow him, before whoever it was made contact with his mouth. He knew instinctively that this was not Adeline. His golden eyes snapped open to stare into the disappointed face of Serenity. Kenji frowned a growl at her, turning his face away in disgust.
 
She bristled and pouted like a child. “Why don't you love me?” she questioned in all innocence, genuinely not understanding how he could possibly resist her.
 
Gee, where to start?” he snapped sarcastically, still looking away.
 
Serenity moved closer to him and grinned triumphantly when her magical chains kept him from retreating any further. She pressed herself up against his chest, a hand to his heart as the other hand lightly traced the features of his face, enjoying his attempts to escape her touch.
 
That girl is a nobody, Kenji, she is unworthy of your attentions.” she murmured seductively. “You deserve someone in par with you, someone better. Let me be that someone.”
 
He didn't say a word, only tried to pull his face further away from her searching lips, thoroughly disgusted.
 
She is far too naive and innocent.” she cooed, undeterred by his actions of refusal. “You deserve someone more experienced, someone who will know how to please you in every way possible.”
 
Kenji blinked in appalled understanding. He frowned in utter revulsion and glared at his jailer. “I would rather die a horrible and agonizing death that let you anywhere near me that way.” he hissed.
 
Her expression faded to stunned disbelief.
 
He refused her?
 
The disbelief then melted into fury. He wasn't allowed to refuse her. He had to fall in love with her. She pulled back away from him, much to the warrior's relief. With her hand balled into a fist she struck Kenji hard across the face, hard enough for him to taste his own blood on his tongue. All the sweetness and innocence that had played upon her face were now gone, replaced by the expression worn by every woman who was ever shunned by the one she desired.
 
You'll change your mind soon enough.” she ground in promise. “You'll see. I brought you here just for that.”
 
Here…, he suddenly pondered. Where is here anyway?
 
Working his jaw against the pain from the blow, the young Knight raised his eyes and took in his surroundings. Glittering transparent crystal decorated his jail, a translucent curtain brushed past his cheek and a strong whiff of roses invaded his nose. His eyes turned up and Kenji saw drapes over him. He blinked as details sunk in one by one, striking a memory cord.
 
A bed. The Knight mused. I'm on Serenity's bed.
 
The Moon Princess grinned maliciously at Kenji's startled expression.
 
I will make you love me.” she promised as she turned to retrieve something from the side table.
 
Kenji's eyes widened at the object in the Moon Princess's hands.
 
Serenity's smile widened as she rose the Moon Stick in front of her. The Ginzuishou mounted on top of the Moon Stick began to glow brightly as Kenji looked on in horror. “Please Ginzuishou... make Kenji love me!” she asked the crystal, which began to pulse in response to her wish.
 
However, the crystal's light suddenly dimmed.
 
Princess Serenity looked on in horror as the Ginzuishou's power's receded back into the crystal. A powerful ice beam then shot the Moon Stick out of the Moon Princess's hands.
 
Love cannot be forced, Serenity.” Tula warned, the light of snowflake symbol of her staff dimming as its powers receded. Meanwhile, the other Dragon Knights freed their comrade.
 
The Princess of the Moon could only watch as the six disappeared into a portal Kenny pulled out.
 
End of Dream Sequence Two
 
***************************************************************** *************************
At that, Anhara was jolted awake.
 
***************************************************************** *********************

SailorStar9: Well, that ends yet another chapter. Read and review.