Beyblade Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures of a Blader (how original!) ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

UPDATE!! To all though Yugioh fans who have been checking this out (Or at least I hope you are and not just one person trying to play with my mind!), you may look through these chapters and think `Where are all of the Yugioh stuff?' To tell you the truth, until I put up chapter 54, all the Yugioh stuff will be refered to, oh, and there is a few chapters with a Yugioh character, but still. Then, when I put up chapter 54, it'll be mostly Yugioh with BeyBlade references (considering that I may or may not have placed a BeyBlade character in that portion. Read to find out!). Yes, there are 54 chapters. Actually, I am currently writing chapter 60; but my computer crashed, so I lost all of the chapters I had typed up. Now I have to retype them all. Curse you Trojan Virus! Anyway, I should mention that this fic is rated T for some swearing, some drinking, and a certain scene in the Yugioh portion. Don't worry, it's not as bad as what others have been describing on here…Enjoy!
 
 
Chapter 1
 
“Oh man. Another boring day at school,” groaned Serena. Serena was a 15-year-old girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles. All anybody really knew of her was that she lived in Russia before moving to Tobyo, Japan. Only her best friend and roommate Nicole knew more. Serena went to a boarding school that accepted both boys and girls. But the boys never saw the girls and vice versa except during the hour-long lunch.
 
“Hey Serena! Hurry up! We're going to be late!” called Nicole.
 
“Coming!” answered Serena. She quickly changed into the school uniform (grey skirt, white top, red tie, green blazer) and soon the two friends were out of their dorm and on their way to class.
 
“Today the school newspaper comes out, maybe the only good thing about today,” said Serena.
 
“I heard from a very reliable source that there's this really neat section of the newspaper. It's an athletic issue. There's bound to be good looking guys in there. Maybe there'll be a boy in there for you.”
 
Serena snorted. “Yeah right. There was only one boy I loved, the only one who understood me, and I haven't seen him since he left Russia.
 
Once they entered the classroom. Nicole went to talk to some of her other friends. After a few minutes, Mrs. Toritza, the teacher, came in.
 
“Quiet class,” said Mrs. Toritza. No one paid her attention.
 
“QUIET!” she shouted. Everyone became silent.
 
“Thank you. Now as you know, today the school paper comes out. You will have 15 minutes to look through it. Miss Yvette, will you pass them out?” asked Mrs. Toritza. 5 minutes later the papers were all passed out.
 
“I can't believe you read the paper, Serena,” said Nicole leafing through the paper.
 
“I like to know what's going on, but so far there's nothing but junk,” said Serena.
 
“Finally, some good looking boys, and there's this really sexy Russian one on the front of the boy's section. It even came with an article,” said Nicole.
 
“What?!” cried Serena. She rushed to the page. The title screamed at her before she saw the picture. Would it be her boyfriend, or her enemy? Serena looked at the picture. “Oh my God!”
 
“Didn't I tell you? Isn't he sexy?” asked Nicole.
 
“You said it Nicole,” agreed one of Nicole's other friends.
 
“Sorry everyone, but he's taken,” said Serena smiling.
 
“What makes you so sure he'll go out with you?” asked Yvette.
 
“Easy. He's my boyfriend from Russia,” answered Serena.