Beyblade Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures of a Blader (how original!) ❯ Chapter 22

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 22
 
 
“Serena! Serena, wake up!”
 
Serena opened her eyes. She saw Max looking down at her. She sat up with a groan. The others were waking up also.
 
“Where are we?” asked Ray.
 
Serena looked around. The room looked run down, with a broken computer in it.
 
“Hey, what's on our arms?” asked Tyson.
 
Everyone had a metal ring attached to their arms with a blinking red light.
 
“I think it is a tracking device,” said Kenny.
 
Max tried taking his off, but to no avail. Suddenly, laughter filled the room.
 
“I hope you enjoyed your trip.”
 
Everyone looked around, trying to find out where the voice was coming from.
 
“Who are you and why did you bring us here?” asked Serena.
 
“I am Dr. B; and you, BladeBreakers, are here for the challenge you accepted.”
 
Serena pinpointed where the voice was coming from. Near the ceiling was a speaker.
 
“So where are the challengers? Where are the beystadiums?” asked Tyson.
 
“Outside this building. You have to beat every single one of the PsyKicks before you can leave. So get ready BladeBreakers. Get ready for the time of your life. Mwuahahahahaha-” Dr. B's voice was cut short as Serena's blade destroyed the speaker.
 
“Come on you guys. They can't hold us here forever.” Serena ran out of the room, her friends following.
 
The group ran for what seemed like forever, only to be stopped short at a cliff.
 
“There had to be some way out of here!” said Tyson.
 
Kenny shook his head sadly. “I believe we are on an island. The only way off is like Dr. B said. Defeat every blader.”
 
“That's not fair! They can't hold us here against our wills!” said Max.
 
“What do you think they're doing now Max. The PsyKicks threw the rules out when they brought us here,” said Serena.
 
“Well, let's get started at those PsyKicks if it's the only way off,” said Ray.
 
Everyone agreed with Ray and the group started back through the woods. Out of nowhere, a net circled around Max; and sliding down a line, the net went into the forest.