Beyblade Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures of a Blader (how original!) ❯ Chapter 25

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 25
 
“Kenny, hurry up!” said Serena.
 
“Almost done…There!” said Kenny. He pressed enter and the SOS document was sent to Mr. Dickenson.
 
Kai headed out of the lighthouse and Serena and Kenny followed.
 
“Where would the others be?” asked Kenny.
 
Serena pulled out the radio. “Ray, you there?”
 
“What do you need?”
 
“Where are you? We finished at the lighthouse.”
 
“We're, um…Southeast of the lighthouse.”
 
“Alright. Stay there.”
 
“Um…okay.”
 
Serena put the radio back in her pocket.
 
“You heard him. Southeast of here.”
 
Once again Kai was leading. It wasn't long before the trail the three were on led to a clearing. It once again had a pond; but this time, there was a path to the beystadium. At the beystadium, a PsyKick was battling…Tyson. Serena stormed up to Max and Ray.
 
“You're letting Tyson BLADE?! You actually LET him blade?!” shouted Serena.
 
“This wasn't our idea! He wanted to!” said Max.
 
Serena muttered darkly as she stepped forward, only to be stopped by Kai.
 
“Kai, let me pass,” said Serena.
 
Kai didn't move.
 
“Kai,” growled Serena.
 
“Tyson needs to prove to himself that he has not lost his touch,” said Kai.
 
During this, Tyson called out Dragoon. To Serena and Kenny's surprise, energy nets surrounded Dragoon.
 
“They must have had a backup system,” said Kenny.
 
Dragoon struggled with the net. The PsyKick's blade attacked relentlessly. Tyson was on the ground. Ray and Max stepped forward and Kai stepped in front of them.
 
“Kai! Tyson's hurt. He needs help!” said Max. Ray nodded.
 
“This is more than just a game to Tyson. Tyson and Dragoon have a special bond. They get strength from each other.”
 
“More than a game?” asked Max.
 
“Why don't you just give up Tyson,” sneered the PsyKick.
 
“I WON'T give up and I WON'T lose Dragoon!” With a cry, the blue dragon broke free. “Victory Tornado!”
 
The wind picked up and a tornado formed around Tyson's blade. The tornado lifted the PsyKick's blade up into the air and out of the stadium. Tyson's opponent ran away as the group converged on Tyson, who was once again on the ground holding his ankle. Ray took off the bandage he had put on earlier.
 
Serena winced at the sight of Tyson's swollen ankle, Then she became angry. “I'm pissed off now. The PsyKicks didn't care that someone had gotten hurt.”
 
“Look at it this way. We'll be able to go home now. We defeated all of the challengers,” said Max.
 
A noise filled the air. Everyone looked up and saw a helicopter circling. Everyone waved their arms and the helicopter landed in a nearby clearing. Serena and Kenny ran ahead while Ray and Max supported Tyson. Kai brought up the rear. Out of the helicopter came Mr. Dickenson and Gramps.
 
“Is everyone alright?” asked Mr. Dickenson.
 
Gramps saw Max and Ray helping Tyson. “Little Dude! What's wrong?”
 
“We'll explain on the way back to Tokyo. Right now we need to get Tyson some medical attention,” said Serena.
 
Tyson was helped onto the helicopter, then everyone else climbed on. The helicopter headed to Tokyo, where Tyson was rushed to the hospital.