Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ A Meeting with a Long Forgotten Piece ❯ Found ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Konichiwa mina-san(1)! I can't believe I actually put one of my fics on the net. I've been too lazy to and I just forget ^-^;. Well, um....this is basically my first time actually typing up my fic, so tell me ANYTHING wrong with my story or anything, neh? Well like the summary says, I wrote a fic about Rei's little sister (my OC), but they're twins though, but Rei is older. XD I'm not supposed to tell you this stuff! Well, just to tell you, the Bai Fu Zu (White Tigers) is going to be in the story too, because I thought it would be more fun. Although Gaou won’t be because of ahem…circumstances at Rei’s hometown. I also like the Japanese names so, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna use the Japanese names for my fic, but here is a reference if you don't know their Japanese names:
Bladebreakers
BBA Revolution
Tyson Granger
Kinomiya Takao
Kai Hiwatari
Hiwatari Kai
Max Tate
Mizuhara Max
Ray Kong
Kon Rei
Kenny
Kyoujyu
White Tigers
Bai Fu Zu
Lee
Lai
Mariah
Mao
Gary
Gaou
Kevin
Kiki
Mr. Dickenson
Daitenji
Bit Beasts
Seijyu
Hilary
Tatibana Hiromi
"Let it Rip!" (phrase)
"Go Shoot!" (phrase)
Daichi
Sumeragi Daichi
Strata Dragoon
Gaia Dragoon
Jin of the Gale/Hiro Granger
Shippu no Jing/Hitoshi Kinomiya
Blitzkrieg Boys
Team NeoBorg
Eto(2).....am I missing anyone? Well, if I am then just review and tell me. Also, I have written the characters name starting with last and then first name, so don't get confused, I did the same thing with the list up there on the Japanese version side, all the names with a first and last name, go as last name and then first name. I just wanted to clear that up so no one is confused. Um....eto.....uh.....well I just have to say please R&R onegaishimasu(3)! Soreja DOZO(4) (Forgive me for saying Japanese, but I can't help it XD)!!!! OH, almost forgot about disclaimers.
Disclaimers: I do not own anything of Beyblade, besides the characters you don’t know.

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------
Here's a bio of one of my OC:

Name: Mei-Yuna Kon
(She doesn’t know what her last name is until later. Well at least… she’s not sure what it is.)

Age: Same as Rei, obviously (15 in G Revolution, but this takes place a year after the Justice 5 Tournament, so she's 16).

Hair: Black, straight, waist length.

Eyes: Piercing gold cat-like (kinda like Rei’s but a little lighter gold color).

Height: Same as Rei’s (few mm smaller, since guys grow faster then girls)

Family: Same as Rei obviously, but I made up the parents because I don't know who they really are.

Nationality: Chinese

Home Country: China

Past: I can't tell you, because then it ruins the whole story!

Outfit: A red Chinese dress that hugs every cure on her body, and feels all nice and smooth, with flowers and a dragon decorated on her dress. Both right and left side of her dress has slits, so she can move around in it. Also, with black Chinese shoes like Rei. Red fingerless gloves, so as not to get her hands hurt while blading, and last she wears a golden bracelet, with a unique design, and is put on her wrist or ankle, depending on her mood.

Physically: She usually ties her hair up in a high pony tail with a red ribbon. She doesn't look that much different from Rei, except she has a much happier expression, and she has rounder and bigger eyes then Rei, and she's a lot more childish then Rei, too.

Psychologically: Mei-Yuna is really a nice girl, but because of that she will listen to anyone she trusts, just to find out the truth. Ever since the incident 9 years ago, she has been very afraid of fast running rivers. Ever since then she tries her best to hide her true emotions so she doesn't worry anyone. Although, if you catch her unguarded she act like such a kid. All in all, she is pretty dependable and loyal (when you finally get her to see the truth).She would do anything to help someone, but she tries not to make any enemy and is nice to everyone. So she kind of gets manipulated easily because of her kind heart (which you will find out about later). Oh yeah, did I mention she is as dense as a beetle, and that's sad ^-^;;;;. Even though she may seem kind, but really everyone has a bad side, if you see Mei-Yuna in a battle, she won't back down, nor will she lose no matter what unless she is ordered to. She also has the tendency to get mad when she can't find what she's looking for, but don't let that cloud your judgment of her, she really is a nice/dense person once you get her to understand you, but in truth she has a weak mind and a lot of emotional problems.

Beyblade: Its silver like Rei’s with four sharp blades on the attack ring. It is best at endurance. It's also an engine gear like everyone else's. Attack: ** Endurance: **** Defense: **. Her weight disk is light giving her more speed and endurance, but it also makes her defense a little bad, but she still is able to defend, and it also weakens her attack, but her speed is what makes her beyblade stay in the game.

Bitbeast: Sinshia is a white tiger like Rei's (and you'll find out why it's also a white tiger and about her name later), but it's a female instead of a male. She has been with Mei-Yuna for 9 years, but before the incident. She has many attacks (but I'm too lazy to write them all down, so you'll just have to wait and find out!), like copycat, and others dealing with mainly thunder and earth based attacks. She is very loyal and protective of Mei-Yuna, but there are some things that she cannot protect her from....

Element: Lightning, Thunder and Earth, but she has a different power which you will find out about later.

Attacks: Copy Cat, Thunder Strike, Mud Shield, and others, but I need to think of more ^-^;;;;.

Personal Information:
Birthday: March 27
Blood Type: AB+
Bust: 20E-cup Waist: 55 CM Hip: 86 CM
Star: Aries
Zodiac: Powerful Tiger

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------
A Meeting with a Long Forgotten Piece

Chapter 1: Found

Kai's POV
"Finally...I'm back...it's already been a year, but it felt longer. I wonder if I still remember where Takao lives still? I still have to keep my promise, and now that I'm done with my journey. I can finally finish this....Kinomiya Takao!"

Footsteps are heard close by to Kai. As it comes closer, heavy breathing is heard. Someone comes around the corner, and slams into Kai. They both fell on the cold, hard ground. This 'someone' had been running for a while. He was breathing so hard he sounded as if he was suffocating.

"Who is this guy? He's wearing a cape in this weather?"

At that instance Dranzer had reacted. Kai didn’t know what he reacted to, but his guess was this guy that had run into him. It could have meant only one thing…this guy has a bit beast.

"Owies desu(5)...” the owner’s voice was sweet and childish. It was a strange sound for a guy and for someone who sounded like he run a marathon.

"Oye, what are you doing? Hurry up and get off of me." "Who in the world is this?" Kai thought.

"Uh......" he stared up at Kai, and his head still throbbed, ”Ah! Oh my, gosh! Gomen na sai desu! /I'm very sorry desu!"

Kai couldn’t see his face at that instance because his cape had covered most of it in shadows. He didn’t really care, though. All Kai wanted was to find Takao, and see how things were going there. Then leave and train to be prepared for Takao and their battle.

"I don't really care, but besides that how can you stand this heat in that?" Kai said sweatdroping.

"Huh? Oh, you mean my cloak. I don't really know......" he said, taking off his cloak's hood, and.........

"Hm? ...Otoko nagata no? /You weren't a guy?"

"What? Of course I'm not a guy! Do you think a guy would have this kind of chest?" the now 'she', took off the rest of her cloaked to prove she wasn't a guy....which we could obviously tell, if she just didn't wear that cloak..........how can she survive in that at 92 degrees F? She looked Chinese by the looks of her red silk dress, and her feature also resembled that of a Chinese. “Oh shoot, where did my manners go? My name’s Mei-Yuna, and you are?”

“That’s not……*sigh*Ore/I’m Kai, Hiwatari Kai. Now my turn, why were you running? Are you late meeting a friend or something?”

“Um, well…you could say I was trying to get away from a friend. O.O Wait a minute?! You’re Hiwatari Kai? THE Hiwatari Kai, from the BBA Revolution team-well actually you’re on the NeoBorg team now, but besides that! Hiwatari-san(6) please tell me where I can find Kon Rei.” She said it so fast that it almost sounded like gibberish.

“What? He’s in China…..”

“Be more specific kudasai(7)!

“Sigh, if you want to meet him that badly. I’ll take you to Takao’s house to at least send him a letter. Will that make you happy?”

“Yes, very much!”

“You remind me too much of a sugar high fanatic I know.” *sweatdrop*

“Hm?”

Meanwhile, somewhere else…

“Is my house some kind of hotel or something?” Takao said with a vein mark on the top of his head. He obviously didn’t like the fact that his house was being used as….well a hotel for the Bai Fu Zu. Which it would seem Rei invited over….without asking.

“Come Takao, it’s not that bad. It’s not everyday that the Bai Fu Zu comes all the way here to visit.” Max said cheerfully. With the cutest smile EVER! >w<

“Ah, stop complaining, and just deal with it. Mao said she was gonna make us something real special for dinner.” Daichi said. With a sly grin on his face because he just couldn’t wait for dinner. Wait…when could Daichi ever wait for anything?

“Oh man, I just remember that ji-chan(8) was gonna make a super spicy dish tonight. Maybe it was a good idea to invite the Bai Fu Zu…” Takao said. He obviously didn’t like whatever ji-chan was cooking that night.

Everyone else went inside doing whatever they found would preoccupy themselves. Then all of a sudden…something creeps out of the shadows. It quietly creeps up towards Takao, getting closer and closer with each second. Then finally…it ATTACKS!!!!

“Takao! I’m gonna get you this time! HA~!!!” it was Hiromi…with a bamboo sword…

Takao quickly evades and grabs the bamboo sword and another one comes out of the shadows and smacks Takao in the head! It was none other then ji-chan.

“Ite(9)….JI-CHAN WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!?! And Hiromi what’s the big idea? Attacking someone out of no where!” Takao screamed at his ji-chan at the top of his lungs. Infuriated by the fact he got hit like that so easy, but it couldn’t have been helped.

“What are you talking about Takao? You should have been ready for us at any time, neh, oji-san(10)?” Hiromi said in her usual cockiness.

“That’s right, Hiromi. Ah, you’ve come so far from before ever since you started kendo with me. I am so touched!” ji-chan said. Crying on his arm to hide his tears of joy, or was it joy of pleasure that someone was helping him manage Takao?

“I was ready! Double teaming is what I wasn’t ready for! So what do you two want? You usually have something to say when you attack me out of nowhere.” Takao asked suspiciously yet annoyed.

“AH! I almost forgot. You won’t believe it Takao. Kai came back! He’s waiting for you at the front-“

“Are you serious?! Kai came back?!” Takao said. Unable to believe Kai, who was gone for a year, was back all of a sudden. He couldn’t wait to see how Kai was, and was about to leave, but Hiromi stopped him.

“There’s one more thing Takao….” Hiromi said this carefully. Trying to find the right words to say, what were you suppose to say in this kind of situation? She looked nervously at Takao, taking a deep breath, and told him.

“WHAT?!?!?!?!?!” Takao ran for the front door, making a ruckus while he was at it. He kept tripping into stuff, bumping into walls, people, and random stuff. Telling the people he bumped into that he had no time to talk, leaving everyone wondering and following, and yes his house was that big and yes he was getting lost in his own house, sadly. Finally he found the front door, with Kai there and Mei-Yuna behind. Followed after Takao was everyone else, including the Bai Fu Zu. “It’s true…how…HOW CAN KAI HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!” Takao said, crying on his forearm.

“Takao….what are you talking about?” Kai said, a sweatdrop falling on everyone’s head. While Kai, pitying his former teammate, since he was so dense, but actually…it was more stupidity playing the role here.

“I’m even easier to get along with then Kai…..How come he gets a girl already?” Takao mumbled, on his knees, and kept mumbling on and on about sheer nonsense.

“WAH!” a voice screamed. It was unrecognizable to the eight teens and one elderly man. It would seem that Mei-Yuna tripped; on heavens knows what, trying to get her shoes off. “Owies desu” she said, and began to show tears in her eyes from the pain of the fall, and stared up at everyone and said, “Ni-hao(11),” with a smile.

Later, somewhere else in Takao’s house…

“WHAT????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hiromi and Takao screamed these words at the top of their lungs, which only one of them would have been enough to put a deaf person even deafer, if that’s even word or even possible.

“Hiromi, why the hell did you tell me that Kai had a girlfriend? You could have at least asked before you jumped to THAT conclusion.” with a vein mark showing, he stared at Hiromi with a ‘glare of anger’.

“What the hell gave you that kind of idea?” Kai said quickly.

The fact that you brought a girl here, maybe…” everyone thought to themselves, a sweatdrop falling on each head in the room besides Kai, Mei-Yuna, and Takao.

“So~ Mei-Yuna was your name right?” Max said.

“Yes, it’s very nice to meet you all.” Mei-Yuna said and bowed politely.

“You’re from China, aren’t you? You speak really good Japanese, too.” Mao said enthusiastically.

“Yes, I’m from the south part, and I’ve had a lot of practice on my Japanese. It’s not all that great though.” Mei-Yuna answered.

“That’s not true, your Japanese is really good. Are you living in Japan now or are you just staying a while?” Lai asked questioned.

“Actually, I came here about hm….was it one or two years ago hm…but before I came here I was in Kyushu(12), and I just got here a few weeks ago. Well anyway, yes I am living here now.” Mei-Yuna said with a smile on her face.

Kiki started to get closer to Mei-Yuna, and kept staring at her. He got so close; he was only a few inches away from her face. He seemed curious about her, about something. Even Kiki didn’t know why he was so curious, really.

“Kiki, that’s rude. Give Mei-chan(13) some space!” Mao scowled.

“Soyo(14), Mei-chan is our guest.” Hiromi said joining Mao’s side.

“Um…is something the matter?” Mei-Yuna asked feeling a little awkward.

“Hey Rei…” Kiki said only directing to Rei, but kept staring at Mei-Yuna.

“Kiki, I have to agree with Mao and Hiromi. Come on Kiki-“

“Yeah, I know , but, Rei, do you have any siblings that we don’t know about, because, Mei, here looks a lot like you. I swear you two look almost identical, well besides some minor details.” Kiki said as he turned away from Mei-Yuna.

“Uh….Kiki, are you serious?” Rei said. As a sweatdrop fell from his head.

As usual Kai kept quiet like he had the whole entire time, but couldn’t help but quirk an eyebrow at the question Kiki just asked.

“Hey, you’re right! You both sorta do look alike.” Daichi said.

“Did Max give you too much sugar again, because that’s too much of a coincidence to be real.” Takao questioned.

“What kind of question is that? I don’t give him THAT much sugar!” Max stated.

“A tiny bit of sugar is 10 pounds of sugar to you, Max.” Takao said staring at Max’s innocent face.

“Um…I wonder where Kyoujyu is. He’s late today; he might have been able to help us with this dilemma. Does Rei have a sibling? Wow that would be a strange coincidence….” Max said trying to change the subject of sugar, before it got out of hand.

“Don’t change the subject like that!” Takao shouted as usual.

“The truth is…..I came here to answer that question myself.” Mei-Yuna said. Lowering her head slightly and her eyes growing smaller making her look more innocent and gentle, yet sad somehow. She wanted to ask Rei this question for a long time, but she didn’t know how. She wanted to cry, she wanted to do many things, but she couldn’t. She had to keep it all in, and do this professionally. She had to be brave; she looked back up and put on a serious face, and let the question go. “Rei-san, do you know anything about this picture?” She took out a small picture from her cape, it had two kids away from one another, at age of 6. A girl, resembling Mei-Yuna, was running away from a boy, playfully, that was chasing her. This six year old boy had a strange resemblance to Rei.

“Rei is that…you?” Lai asked.

Everyone was staring at the picture with puzzling looks on their faces. Each and every one of them asking the same thing…’is this really happening? Could this be a truth, a truth even Rei has never mentioned?’

“Rei…does this mean... that you have a sister that looks this adorable?!?!?!” with this comment the silence was broken and everything was turned upside down. Mao went towards Mei-Yuna and gave her a hug that not even Kai could break free from.

“I was thinking the same thing! Mei-chan, you have to go shopping with us! Oh, the fun I’d have dressing you up!” this is what happens when you mix a person with a cute face with two girls who love cute things…a nightmare.

“Hold on…I never said-“ Rei was cut off by Mao and Hiromi’s rambling.

“I told you! But would anyone listen, no~…” Kiki said, annoyed.

There was a lot of noise going around the room, and many questions and comments on the subject was bring spread through the room. Rei picked up the picture, and looked at it carefully. Trying to notice anything recognizable.

“Where did you get this photograph?” Rei questioned.

“That’s what I’ve been wondering myself. Rei-san, do you know where this picture might have been taken? Or anything about it, I’m not sure if it really is you, but you’re my only guess so far. I don’t remember everything about my past, not even a small bird I might have seen when I was younger. My foster parents said that I was found in a river when I was six. They saved me and took care of me since then. I don’t remember anything before that.”

“…I can’t really say…I lost part of my memories too.”

“Rei, are you serious? When was that?” Takao asked.

“When I was six…I had an accident and lost my memory. My parents helped me remember everything, but who’s to say that you’re my sister or not. I’ll have to send a letter to them and ask if they can come. They’re off on a journey to find the truth, and they last told me they were headed back home in two days. So I’ll have a chance to reach them.”

“Really? Oh Rei-san, you don’t know how much this means to me! Thank you so much, and even if we aren’t siblings I want us to be friends anyway. Okay?” Mei-Yuna said cheerfully, which reminded Kai, yet again, of Max.

“That is the most cutest thing in the world!” Mao screamed, “you want us to be your friends too, right?”

“Of course, as they say the more the merrier.” Mei-Yuna replied.

“Wouldn’t it be so cool if you really were Rei’s sister? I mean that would be so awesome!” Hiromi said.

“Where do you live, maybe we could come and visit you some time?” Max suggested.

“Well, I’m not really sure…” Mei-Yuna said slowly, “I’m still trying to get used to this area. Remember, I just got here from Kyushu. So it’s still kind of hard for me to remember where I even am or for that matter live.”

Everyone laughed at this comment, and the rest of the day was filled with laughter and fun. Later that day Kyoujyu finally arrived at Takao house, and he was just as shocked to see Mei-Yuna’s resemblance to Rei. There were a lot of questions and comments asked, and when the food was brought out. Everyone stuffed their faces and had a lot of fun. In the end, everyone had convinced Mei-Yuna to sleep over and stay the night. The next morning Takao challenged Mei-Yuna to a beybattle, and like always Kai had disappeared…again. When Mei-Yuna had told everyone she was a blader, Takao naturally asked to battle her, and here we are at the battle.

“Alright, let’s see what you got Mei-Yuna.” Takao remarked. He wasn’t necessarily cocky, because he learned his lesson in the tournaments, but more like excited to face a new opponent, and he was expecting a good match from her, since she might be Rei’s sister.

“I’ll try my best, but really I’m not that good at all.” Mei-Yuna said.

“Alright, a beybattle.” Lai said enthusiastically.

“Come on, Mei-Yuna, you can do it!” Mao shouted words of encouragement, hoping it would help Mei-Yuna.

“This should be really good, neh? Rei…” Max said cheerfully.

“Well, I don’t think we should expect she’s good just because she might be my sister.” Rei said.

“I have to get record this.” Kyoujyu said with delight.

“Takao, go easy on her, okay?” Hiromi said.

“I’ll be the one to decide that Hiromi! Now start the counting!” Takao said with a vein mark showing.

“Um before we start I was wondering something…” Mei-Yuna interrupted.

“What is it?” Takao said.

“Where did Kai-san go?” Mei-Yuna asked.

“Oh Kai, he probably went to train somewhere and be by himself. He always does that, don’t worry.” Takao said.

“Oh…Okay!” Mei-Yuna said enthusiastically.

“Alright then, here we go 3…2…1…-“

“Go Shoot!” both Takao and Mei-Yuna said in unison, and launched their blades in the stadium.

“Ike(15) Dragoon!!” Takao commanded the blue dragon bit beast.

“No you don’t. Dodge it!” she commanded. The childish girl they knew was gone. When Mei-Yuna was in a battle she got dead serious. “Go, Si-uh…”

««Flashback»»
“Mei-Yuna, I’m allowing you to see him, but if you get into a battle…
««End Flashback»»

“What’s wrong, Mei-Yuna? Are you at your limit already?” Takao said.

“No…”

“Uh…?”

“I’m fine…”

“What’s up with her? She doesn’t sound like the same as before. It’s almost like…Damn it, I can’t think like that. I’ll just hit her blade a little just this one time.” Takao thought to himself, “Dragoon!”

“Wha-what is this?” Kyoujyu stared at his laptop in disbelief.

Dragoon, at the command of his master, attacked Mei-Yuna’s blade, but held back just to see what she could do. He went after Mei-Yuna’s blade, which kept circling the stadium. This seemed odd to Takao, and everyone else, because he had left many chances for her to attack. Then he finally caught up with her, and attack. He only used as little amount of power as possible, but he ended up knocking her blade at a rate that wouldn’t keep her in the game. It flew in the air for a few seconds, and then it landed outside the stadium, besides Mei-Yuna. Everyone just stared and said nothing for a few seconds.

“Mei-…Mei-Yuna-chan?” Mao said in disbelief. She thought Mei-Yuna was stronger than this, but she wasn’t so sure anymore.

“Hey come on. Everyone loses once in a while. There’s no reason to be in the dumps.” Kiki said to try and encourage Mei-Yuna. “Right…?”

“Mei-Yuna! What the hell was that?” Takao didn’t like the outcome of this battle, because he knew that Mei-Yuna held back and he wouldn’t accept this.

“Takao, that’s really mean. Be a little more nicer to Mei-Yuna, she just lost. You don’t have to rub it in her face.” Hiromi said with anger in her voice.

“That’s not it, Takao isn’t the kind of person to push that far, he knows better. Mei-Yuna…you held back, …that’s what you were trying to say…right, Takao?” Rei was just as disappointed as Takao was, he didn’t expect for her to be as good as Takao, but why did she give up so easily? That is what he wanted to know.

“It’s just like Rei says. Why did you give up so easily? I know you can do better then that.” The one thing Takao doesn’t like is when a blader doesn’t give it his all, or in this case her all, “Let’s battle again, this time at least try to attack me,” he said with a little more sincerity in his voice.

“Takao…” Hiromi was surprised by Takao’s outburst. She never saw him like this, but then again…she never saw a battle with such little beyblade spirit.

It’s as if darkness had engulfing all of Mei-Yuna’s spirit to fight, and was holding her back, keeping her from her true self. Everyone had different outlooks on this event, but there was only one truth and Mei-Yuna wouldn’t say anything. She couldn’t say anything; fear and desperation grasped her heart. Crushing her with every passing moment and finally…she ran. Going around the house and toward the gate, she knew it would be faster this way. As she ran she could hear the calls of the people who she had just met, but felt like she had known them for an eternity. Above all the voices she could hear one voice stood out to her… “bie liao, xiông…(16) she said and a tear of regret fell down her check. As she ran to the gate and leave, the gates opened and two shadows appeared, but Mei-Yuna didn’t notice and ran on. She bumped into the bigger one of the two and fell down on her back, and felt the grassy ground of the warmed earth. She somehow felt a little more relaxed as she fell, and stopped crying. She always loved the earth. No matter how cold or harsh it is she always felt better when she took the time to listen to the earth’s songs..

“Are you okay, ojo-san(17)?” the owner of the voice had a strong yet kind sound to it, and it reassured Mei-Yuna a little. He had long black hair tied in a braid. He was a big person, who obviously looked like he trained a lot. He had on a sort of Chinese martial arts outfit and was completely blue, but with different shades, and layering and a stomach brace to keep it all together.

Àiren(18), is something the matter?” a feminine and sweet voice came from behind. She had very long black hair. It was up in a ponytail, but part of it was in a braid and part of it was let go in a ponytail. She let her bangs fall down on the sides of her face, and her ribbon held her hair up. She had a beautiful and incredible long dress, with a blue over coat on it, and an orange and red orange stomach brace to hold the dress together, and a rope to hold it in place. She was a very beautiful person with a smile that seemed to melt away all of Mei-Yuna’s worries.

“Mei-Yuna!” Rei’s voice called. He just got to the front of the house, with everyone else behind him.

“Mei-Yuna? Gasp…Yuu, look at her wrist.” the tall man had shock and surprise in his voice as he talked to the women.

Àiren, didn’t I tell you to call me Yuu-chan or Àiren. Goodness, I wonder-gasp,” she looked at Mei-Yuna’s wrist to see her bracelet and then back at Mei-Yuna in disbelief. Just then Rei and the others stopped because of the strange guests and the gate.

“Mâma(19) *breaths* Bàba(20) *breaths again*, what are you doing here?” Rei asked, while still trying to catch his breath. He wasn’t necessarily tired from running, in fact it wasn’t a long or hard run, but it was because of his worry of Mei-Yuna.

“That was quick, the mail got to them that quick? What’s going on, Rei?” Lai said taking in small breaths.

“Nu’ér(21)! Finally…we finally found you…”as those strange but old words passed through her lips she kneeled down and hugged Mei-Yuna. Mei-Yuna was in shock as Yuu hugged her, with an unfamiliar emotion to Mei-Yuna that engulfed her entire body and soul. Yuu began to weep tears of joy. The man behind her was smiling with joy too, and relaxed his face with a sighed of relief.

This surprised Takao, Hiromi, Kyoujyu, and Max, but to the ones who could understand Chinese, they were shocked. Especially Rei, he couldn’t believe it, yet he could believe it. He stared blankly at them and he couldn’t say a thing, even if he wanted too.

“Does this…does this mean…Mei-Yuna…she’s really…my little sister?”

To be continued…

Translations:
(1) Konichiwa mina-san: Hello in Japanese, it for the afternoon greeting, but well I'm just gonna go with it.
(2) Eto: Um or uh just meaning she's hesitating on words. This is a Japanese phrase.
(3) onegaishimasu: Basically means please give me a good, something, you hear it mostly when someone is wishing for a good battle against someone, but you can also use it this way too. Also a Japanese phrase.
(4) Soreja DOZO: It's Japanese for 'and now, there' or basically your letting someone or just letting the next thing happen. You see it in a lot of music video channels where they are about to show you a music video but before that they say Soreja Dozo.
(5) desu: desu is just something u add at the end of a sentence in Japanese, but it's also not needed, but people use it just to sound cute or just want to do it for the heck of it.
(6) Hiwatari-san: the san in Hiwatari-san refers to Mr., Ms, and Mrs., but in this situation she’s just trying to be polite to Kai. It’s common in Japan, and can be used at the end of anyone’s name and other circumstances.
(7) kudasai: basically you put it at the end of a sentence when you’re asking politely in Japanese.
(8) ji-chan: Nowadays, in Japan, people call their grandfather ji-chan, but its correct translation would be grandpa.
(9)
Ite: ow in Japanese basically, nothing more.
(10) Oji-san: respectful way to say grandpa and better then oji-chan, oji means grandpa/grandfather, but the chan and san and other ending titles is what changes how respectful you are saying it. Although oji also means prince, but not in this situation and prince has a u after the o.
(11) Ni-hao: This is a Chinese phrase, and it means hello.
(12) Kyushu: It is the third largest island and one of the four main islands in Japan. Most southerly and westerly of the four main islands. An ancient name for Kyushu is Saikaido. It is considered the birthplace of Japanese civilization.
(13) Mei-chan: -chan is meant to be put after a name for a friend. It’s used for girls and young kids or someone younger then you most of the time, but can be used for other circumstances too.
(14) Soyo: Generally means ‘that's right’ or ‘you’re right’, to basically say that someone is right.
(15) Ike: Just means 'go' like Ike Dragoon!
(16) bie liao, xiông: bie liao means goodbye, farewell, we'll never meet again, and xiông means big brother they are both Chinese words. So basically Mei-Yuna said Farewell big brother.
(17) ojo-san: A Japanese word meaning young lady, the -san makes it more respectful.
(18) Àiren: It's the Chinese word for spouse, husband, wife, and sweetheart. In this case it means sweetheart or husband, which is what Yuu called her husband.
(19) Mâma: Is the Chinese word for mother, mama, or mom.
(20) Bàba: This is also Chinese for father, papa, or dad.
(21) Nu’ér
: It literally means daughter, so Yuu said daughter to Mei-Yuna. Does this mean that Mei and Rei really are siblings?

Well, that’s the end of chapter one. I hope you all like my fic so far, because I’m proud with how far I got, but I still have a long way to go. I hope you all will support me! Also, I’m sorry to those who don’t like long chapter, but it would have been longer if I hadn’t realized where I was ^-^;;. The story gets better from here on out, and there will still be Japanese and Chinese in my fics I’m sorry for those who don’t like it, and I might even put in Korean, but that won’t be decided yet. I thank you for reading my fic and I hope you continue to read it till the very end, and don’t forget to review for me pwease, it will make me happier and more inspired to write. Well, till the next chapter. Ja-ne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Converting /tmp/phpOdjU1h to /dev/stdout