Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Alone ❯ Alone ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Rei's Neko_gurl: hey there peoples. This is a lil songfic/oneshot story that I thought up when I was listening to one of ma Brothers cd's called 'Incubus and stuff'.
Jiana: Do all of your ideas come to you when you're sitting on you ass?
Rei's Neko_gurl: yeah so what? Anyway I don't know what the song is called or who it was by so this is just to say that it belongs to whoever it was and that I don't own the character's in this fic. ^.^*

Note: This fic is written entierly from Bryan's point of view.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

Alone

To see you when I wake up, is a gift I didn't think to be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do, is a free-fall utopian dream.
You do something to me that I can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said I miss you.

I was on top of the world when you said those magical three words to me. Just to hold you in my arms was a blessing. To have you writhing beneath me, face flushed, moaning and gasping for breath, was a euphoria that would leave me tingling for days. I wouldn't even mind the glares that Boris would send us, because I knew your soft lips would be on mine again as soon as we were alone, your red hair brushing against my forehead, hands running through my lilac hair. It was as if I was being set free.

I see your picture, I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine.
You have only been gone ten days, but already I'm wasting away.
I know I'll se you again, not to far or soon.

But then he came along. He was exactly the opposite of you, cold and uncaring, instead of warm and loving. Even his apperance, his blue two-tonal hair and red eyes contrasting with your own fiery hair and ice blue orbs. It was his tough-guy attitude that ensnared you, that pulled you away from me. He acted as if he could do nothing wrong. Every day I had to watch you two fall over each other. He says that he loves you but I know that he's lying. Each night, when he's had his fill of you and you've fallen asleep, he sneeks out of your room and he's with someone else. he's nothing but a whore. It sickens me that he plays with you like that, toying with your emotions that are already so fragile, and you are so lovingly oblivious. It hurts me to think of what he's doing, but I know it will hurt you more and it will make you hate me if I ever told you of what was going on. The pain of not being with you is unbearable, but I must try and endure it. I love you Tala, and I will miss you.

But I need you to know, that I care and I miss you.
I miss you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rei's Neko_gurl: I know it's kinda short but it was the best I could do. So what did you think? If you think it was good, please review. If you thought it was bad, terrible, or truly catastrophic, please review anyway. Thanks for reading.