Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Among the Stars ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Misa1120: Hiya everybodies! Thanks KagomeoftheSouth, khmerchic47, and kakashifangirl_13 for your characters. I'm still looking for someone to be paired with Kenny, so pleeeaaaasssse have mercy on me! Read the prologue below and e-mail me with the info on your character if you want in.
 
 
 
Prologue
 
Five girls are transported to the Beyblade world through a random e-mail. When they get there, they find themselves in the presence of Mr. Dickenson. The six of them make a deal and soon the girls are international stars! What happens when the stars meet the Bladebreakers? What chaos will ensue? All hell breaks loose when Kai and the team leader, Angel bump heads in a store (literally!). And what do the other eight (Max, Kenny, Tyson, Ray, and four chosen girls) have to say about a sudden Tag Team match at the Championships in London? (It's another competition)
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
 
If you want to be part of this give me the following info:
 
Name: Angel
Age: 13
Hair color and style: brown tips held in by a small silver ribbon
Skin: a healthy peachish color
Eye color: green
Outfit: wears a black T-shirt that says `Look don't touch' in silver letters, clack cargo pants, and black and silver sneakers
Bitbeast name and description: Pegasus; a great white unicorn that has black armor and a golden horn
Paired with (please pick Kenny, he's the only one left!): Kai
Personality: Angel is a carefree person who has a short temper. She loves animals and loves revenge. She always has a comeback for any remark.
 
Misa1120: Like I said, if you want in, please send your stuff. Ja ne!