Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Among the Stars ❯ Work Hard for your Honey ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dreamgirl_27: Hi pplz!!
Sakuya: Who are you?
DG_27: I'm Kathy! Duh!
Sakuya: Oh…
Ryu: Where's Misa?
Misa: *runs in* I'm here! Yayy!
Tysha: Did you ever notice that she always says “Yayy” when we see her?
Nikey: Now that you mention it… -.-;;;
Misa: *clears throat*I have an announcement to make everyone! Due to some, erm… persuasion… I want everyone to know that Kathy's name is really Katherine, Kaia's is Kaianne, Bethany will be called Beth, and instead of my more popular nickname (Caprice) I will dub my character Sasha because that's my real name. I'm gonna go back and change that, too.
Kaia: Hiya everybodies!!! I'm ready to have fun, Yup Yup!!
Tysha: Are you on a sugar rush? ­Â¬.¬
Kaia: Yup Yup, Ty Ty!!
Nikey and Sakuya: Can we start the story?
Misa: Fine… I was getting a headache anyways… Sakuya…?
 
(Disclaimer:) Sakuya: Misa1120 does not, nor will she ever own Beyblade, Ryu, Nikey, Tysha, or me. She also doesn't own `Candy Shop' by 50 Cent or `4ever' by the Veronicas from the last chapter, or Busta Rhymes's `Touch it', or any of the small snippets of random songs. And all credit of the mentioned fashions goes to www.hottopic.com.
 
(Flashback from last chappy)
 
Angel: Yeah! *pumps air* We so totally rock! Watch out world, cuz Vital Vengeance is on parol!!! …Now. To find my room…
 
Scene 3: Work hard for your honey
 
All throughout the Vital Vengeance mansion, the many occupants were sound asleep. Until…
 
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
 
The shrill cries of alarm clocks echoed along side the halls and through every nook, cranny, and crevice that the huge domicile held. Which, I assure you, is a lot.
 
Let's take a look at Tysha for an example on How To Deal With An Annoying Alarm Clock.
 
**Two minutes ago**
 
Within the confinements of Tysha's rather large bedroom, a generally sleeping form was laid gracefully on the king sized blue canopy bed. She was currently having a very… disturbing dream. …Yeah.
 
**Dream**(told by me [Sasha], Kathy, and Beth)
 
Sasha: Tysha was in a candy shop. No biggie, right? Wrong Bitch! She had a problem.
Beth: Which was???
Sasha: She was eating the candy with Ryu and Kaia! What else would it be, doofus?! ¬.¬
Beth: Call me doofus again and I'll hafta to bitch slap dis motha fucka!
Sasha: Who you callin motha fucka you 12 year old gangsta wannabe?!!!!
Beth: IS DAT HOW IT'S GONNA BE SASHA?! HUH?! IS IT?! BRING IT BITCH! BRING IT!
Sasha: IT'S ON BITCH! IT'S ON! *starts fighting with Beth*
Kathy: I don't mean to interrupt, but we have a story to do, so why don't y'all two just get da fuck out? I'll continue the story like I actually know what I'm doing. *continues story*
 
Tysha was in a very weird candy shop. Weird how? you ask. Well, for one she was sitting on a giant gumdrop in a pool of liquid lollipop juicy type stuff. Two: she was eating COTTON CANDY!!! The nastiest candy in the world!!! (DG_27: I HATE cotton candy!!! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate with a capital H-A-T-E!!!!!!) Three: Ryu and Kaia were running around like two blonde idiots (DG_27: No offense Nikey. [Nikey: None taken]) And four: the song `Candy Shop' by 50 cent was playing in the background.
 
//[50 Cent]
I take you to the candy shop
I'll let you lick the lollypop
Go 'head girl, don't you stop
Keep goin 'til you hit the spot (whoa)
[Olivia]
I'll take you to the candy shop
Boy one taste the wad I got
I'll have you spending all you got
Keep going 'til you hit the spot (whoa)//
 
Tysha: Where the hell am I?
Kaia: You're in my secret stash of candy!! Hehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!
Ryu: And we're gonna make you just like us!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ryu and Kaia: *chants* Just like us! Just like us! Just like us! Just like us! Just like us! Just like us! Just like us! Just like us! Just like us! Just like us! Just like us! Just like us! Just like us! Just like us! Just like us! Just like us! Just like us! Just like us! Just like us! Just like—
Tysha: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
 
**End of Dream**
 
Tysha: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gasps for air* That was the scariest fuckin nightmare I've ever had…
Alarm Clock: *still beeping*
Tysha: *looks at clock* WILL YOU SHUT UP??!!!!!! *picks up hammer* DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *smashes clock into oblivion* Hehe… Clock go boom! *collapses on bed and closes eyes* …Wait. WTF?!! What did I just…? *remembers dream* I'm… becoming like…them. *screams in pillow* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
(A/N: That tidbit was pretty much stupid… *sigh* I need some inspiration, and the Veronicas just isn't gonna cut it… [DG_27:Why don't you just let me take over for a while?] You'd do that? But for how long? [DG_27: Just until you get your inspiration] Thanks, sis. [DG_27:No probs])
 
~`*'~ In Ryu's room ~`*'~
 
Ryu: *dreaming* Mmmmm… Gimme my cupcakes…… Yummy… Oh! Oh! Chocolate milkshake! Gimme!… It's… mine… Ugnh. Don't take my banana!!! No!!!! My banana!!!!!! ;_; Poor banana…
 
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
 
Ryu: *shoots up in bed* MY BANANA!!!!!!!!!!!! *looks around* <.< >.> Banana??? Oh… It was just a dream. That's a relief! *turns off alarm clock* Now… What to do? Oh! Oh! I know! It's breakfast time!!! Yeah! *runs to elevator chanting `Breakfast!!'*
 
Ryu got in the elevator and pressed the “North Wing” and “Dining Hall” buttons. She hummed along to Fall Out Boy's “Dead on Arrival.” Truthfully, she thought that it was annoying, but loved singing (or at least trying to sing) it on random occasions `cause she liked annoying the hell out of Tysha with it.
 
-Ding!-
 
The elevator door opened. Ryu absentmindedly started to walk out of it, but jumped back, startled at the sudden impact she made with something else. She looked down the extremely long hallway, eyes wide as saucers. She glanced quickly from the sizzling of her pajama pant leg to the lasers that stylishly adorned the every bit of space that she could possibly get into.
 
Ryu: Wha…? How'm I s'posed to get down there?
 
Suddenly, a light popped into her head.
 
Ryu: Got it! =D *leans back on far corner of elevator* And…………GO!!!!
 
Ryu shot off into the hallway, ducking as the lasers aimed for her.
 
Ryu: *thinks* Heat censored lasers…? This should be fun!
 
She did three front hand springs back to back while dodging more lasers. One back hand spring, two cartwheels, a dive roll, three round offs, and thirteen back flips later, Ryu stood at the end of the hall with her fingers doing a V for Victory sign and a huge grin on her face.
 
Ryu: How you like them apples? Huh? Huh? Say what? *does victory dance* You. Got. BEAT! Haha! *turns corner* Holy. SHIT.
 
The second hallway was not only crawling with lasers, but also littered with surveillance cameras that would shoots razors/shuriken at what ever moves.
 
Ryu: O-kay, Ryu! How do you get out of this??? …………… I got nutin'. -.-;;; Wait! …nope. Still nutin'. *starts humming bits of random songs*
 
//Cuz evertime we touch I get this feelin'
And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly
Don't you haer my heart beat fast?
I want this to last, I need you by my side
 
Cuz I'm da best there is
People clear so I can handle my biz
I'm not internationally known,
But I'm known to rock the microphone
 
You can see me ( you can't squeeze me )
I ain't easy ( I ain't sleazy )
I got reasons ( why I tease 'em ).
Boys just come and go like seasons Fergie-licious ( so delicious )
But I ain't promiscuous
And if you was suspicious
All that shit is fictitious
I blow kisses
That puts your boy on rock, rock
And they be lining down the block just to watch what I got
 
Put your pain in the closet
Don't go back to find it
When you're alone and scared
Just remember I'll be there
Cuz I'll be there when you need me,
When you want me, when you see me
I'll be your distraction
And to keep this peace alive//
 
Ryu: That's it!!! A distraction! *pulls out beyblade* Let it rip!!!
 
Ryu's red and black beyblade shot down the hallway in a straight line, immediately attracting the attention of the cameras. While they were temporarily distracted, she made her way past the now stationary lasers.
 
Ryu: This is easy… too easy.
 
At that time, three of the cameras chose to redirect their attention to Ryu, who was now almost completely out of the “danger zone.” A torrent of razors and shuriken rained down on her.
 
Ryu: SHIT!!!!!
 
~`*'~ In the dining room~`*'~
 
Ryu: *walks in with smudges on her face and tattered clothes*
Sakuya: What happened to you?
Ryu: Don't ask. -.-
Nikey: She already did, Baka Saru. ¬.¬
Angel: Where's Tysha?
Tysha: *walks in mumbling to herself*
Sakuya: Did you have a bad dream?
Tysha: “Bad” doesn't even begin to describe it… *shudders*
Ryu: Where's my breakfast???
Girl: Hold your horses, damnit! You still hafta wait `til everyone gets here, y'know!
Girls: *looks at other girl*
 
This girl looked like an older version of Kaia, minus the highlights. She had the same brown eyes, and was wearing a purple crop top, a wide black belt, black boots, and tight black jeans.
 
Angel: Lemme guess. Caprice, right???
Girl: Yup! But call me Sasha! =D
Nikey: Er… o-kay…?
Sakuya: So, who're we waiting for?
Sasha: Beth, Kaia, and Kathy. Duh!
Beth and Kaia: *walk in shoulder to shoulder*
Beth: Wat up, Bitches?
Kaia: Hehehehehehehehe!! That's funny!!
Tysha: *looks at Kaia and shudders*
 
Beth was the exact double to Kaia. Both had their hair in ponytails to the side (Kaia's to the right, Beth's to the left), and both wore spaghetti strap tops. The only difference was that Beth was wearing a pink shirt (not green), baggy black jeans, and a black and pink hoodie.
 
Ryu: *points* OMG!!! You two, like, look alike!! O.O
Sasha: *speaks like a retard* Maybe that's `cuz they're, like, twins…
Ryu: Oh…
Sakuya: Where's Kathy?
Kathy: I'm here! ^-^
 
Kathy was the only one that didn't look like she was part of that family. She had brown hair (which she had recently dyed), black highlights, and purple contacts. (A/N: I know, my sis is weird) She was wearing a white and orange striped tube top, white jeans, and orange sandals.
 
Tysha: *cheers* Bring on the grub!!!
Everyone: *looks at Tysha*
Tysha: DAMNIT!!! It's starting!
Sakuya: What's starting?
Tysha: *slowly* Nothing…
 
Some servers came in through a door in the far left corner and placed several silver platters down on the long table.
 
Ryu: Kuihoudai!!! (All-you-can eat) *starts eating*
 
~`*'~ After breakfast~`*'~
 
Ryu: *pats tummy* I'm stuffed!
Sakuya: That makes two of us… *holds tummy* No more!! XP
Nikey: *chides* Well, you shouldn't have stuffed yourselves! I'd hate to see what'll happen when it's an actual buffet…
Tysha: That won't be pretty. ~.~
Sasha: *kicks back chair and strikes a pose* Alright, Maggots! Feeding time's over! Time for training!
Sakuya: … Training???
Sasha: For the preliminaries! Duh!
Beth: *shoots up* Nuh-uh! They're workin' on their music with me, Bitch!
Kaia: *bounces around* You're both wrong, Yup Yup!! They hafta chose their colors and style-zies for the concert with me!
Sasha, Beth, and Kaia: *argues about who's gonna get them first*
Kathy: *slams table* QUIET!!!!!
Sasha, Beth, and Kaia: *hushes*
Kathy: Why don't y'all just make a schedule?
Sasha: A who?
Beth: A schedule, Dumbass! Y'know, that thing that tells us when somethin' has to get done?
Kaia: Oh!! I know what that thing is!! Hmmmmmmmmmm. Okay!! *claps hands* I think that the girls should choose their clothes with me first, then practice their songies with Beth, and lastly they can train with Sasha!!
Sasha: Hey! Why do I hafta be last?!
Kaia: Cuz after they work out with you, they won't be able to do anything else. ^^
Kathy: She's right, y'know. *to the girls* For about three hours, you'll be with Kaia. Then, for another three hours, you'll be with Beth. After that, you'll have lunch and two hours as relax time. Later on, you have training with Sasha until supper time.
Sakuya: When's supper time? *mutters* Please let it be soon… ¦◊
Kaia: It's at 9:30!! Hehehehehehehe!!!!!!
Kathy: So that's your schedule! But before you go with Kaia, *pulls out list* I need you to buy this stuff at the store!! *list opens and hits the floor with a `BOOM!'*
Girls: *groans*
 
~`*'~ At the store ~`*'~
 
Angel: *rips list in five pieces* All righty, peoples! If we're gonna get this stuff for what's her name—
Nikey: Kathy *says blandly*
Angel: I knew that!! I was just testing you… Hehe. Right, um… Oh, yeah! Like I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, if we're gonna get all this stuff, we need to split up. *hands out pieces of the list* Now move out! *goes to aisle 5*
Ryu: Okies, Angie!! =] *runs down aisle 3*
Tysha and Nikey: *walks to aisle 6*
Sakuya: Hmmm. Where to go? *starts walking in a random direction*
 
-With Angel-
 
Angel: *walks down aisle 5 singing*
 
//Touch it- bring it - pay it - watch it -
turn it - leave it - stop - format it.
Touch it- bring it - pay it - watch it -
turn it - leave it - stop - format it.
Touch it- bring it - pay it - watch it -
turn it - leave it - stop - format it.
Touch it- bring it - pay it - watch it -
turn it - leave it - stop - format it
Touch it- bring it - pay it - watch it -
turn it - leave it - stop - format it
Touch it- bring it - pay it - watch it -
turn it - leave it - stop - format it//
 
Angel: *starts dancing*
 
// (Get low Bus!) Who be the King of the Sound? (Uh huh)
Busta Bus back to just put a lock on a town (Uh huh)
Lot of my bitches be comin from miles around
See they be cumin (Uh!) cause they know how the God get down (TURN IT UP!!)//
 
Other people started looking at her like she was crazy. One boy in particular stopped his grocery shopping to watch the weirdly crazed teen as she started to break dance in the middle of the aisle.
 
Boy: What the hell? *looks at Angel* Hn. As long as that dumbass doesn't come near me I'll pretend like she isn't doing that. *continues shopping in the same aisle*
 
Angel: *still singing and dancing*
 
// NOW YOU KNOW WHO HOLDIN THE THRONE SO GIMME THE CROWN (Huh)
NIGGAS SOLUTIN AND TRYIN TO GIVE ME A POUND (Come on)
I DON'T REALLY FUCK WITH YOU NIGGAS YOU NIGGAS IS CLOWN
MAKIN THE BITCHES STRIPPIN THROW THEY SHIT ON THE GROUND//
 
Boy: *picks up can of string beans*
Some stranger: *bumps into to him* Oh, sorry, young man.
Boy: *scowls* Hn. *bends to pick up can*
 
Angel: *not watching where she's going and does a backflip*
 
As the yet to be identified boy starts getting up from picking up the accursed can of string beans, Angel lands and gets ready to do another backflip. When she bobbed her head to get some momentum, however, her flipping plans are cut short. Skin met skin, hair went flying, and a string of curses from both parties spilled forth like water.
 
Boy: *holds head* WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, BITCH?!!!!!!!
Angel: *flips him the bird* I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME A BITCH, YOU WHORE!!!!
Boy: *smirks* We're not talking about your occupation, now are we?
Angel: *smiles evilly* Nope! We're talkin' bout yours! >=D
Boy: Hn. Bitch.
Angel: Jackass.
Boy: Hoe.
Angel: Motha fucka.
Boy: Slut.
Angel: Man whore.
Boy: Cock sucker.
Angel and Boy: *goes back and forth saying vulgar names*
Tysha: *sees Angel and Boy* Yo, Angie!
Angel: *turns to Tysha* What?
Tysha: We're done and ready to go. Well, `cept Ryu. She got herself stuck in a vending machine again… Who the fuck are you? *to Boy*
Angel: Just some man whore—
Boy: *glares a death glare at both* Kai.
Tysha: Well, Kai, Angie's gotta go. If you wanna have it out with her again, go to the Vital Vengeance concert on Tuesday.
Kai: Hn. *starts walking away*
Angel: *when Kai's out of earshot* YEAH!! YOU BETTA RUN, BITCH!
Tysha: *whistles* How'd you manage to get a guy like that?
Angel: *shrugs* I dunno. Guys are just drawn to me like that. *points to guys looking at her from the next aisle* See?
Tysha: *chuckles* I taught you well, Grasshopper. *motions to guys holding her bags*
Angel: *bows* Thank you, Sensei. ^^ Now let's go!
 
~`*'~ Back at the mansion ~`*'~
 
Ryu: We're back!!!
Beth: Whoop-de-frickin-do. *rolls eyes*
Kathy: Did you get my stuff?
Girls: *hands over groceries*
Sasha: *walks in and strikes a pose* Hey, Maggots! Anything interesting happen?
Nikey: Um, Ryu got stuck in a vending machine….
Kaia: *gasps* Did it hurted?
Ryu: *nods vigorously* It did, it did!!!
Angel: I met a manwhore, everybody! =D
Sakuya: …Says the boy-addict smiling… -.-;;;
Kathy: Oh, do tell!
Angel: Well, the dumbass bumped into me in the store—
Everyone: *looks at Angel*
Angel: It was his fault, DAMMIT! >={ Anywhos, he bumped into me. He had short hair—
Kaia: What color?
Angel: Two different shades of blue. And—
Beth: What was the jackass's name?
Angel: Kai, and he—
Kathy, Sasha, Beth, and Kaia: *gasps*
Sasha: Did you say Kai?!
Sakuya: What if she did?
Sasha: *slowly* …Nothing.
Kaia: *tries to change the subject* Erm… Candy!!
Ryu: Where?! Where?! <.< >.>
Nikey: What're we talkin bout?
Kaia: Candy!! Yup Yup!!
Tysha: What about it? *shudders*
Kaia: Um, um. It's my, uh—
Kathy: That's her stripper name!
Everyone: *looks at Kathy*
Kathy: What?
Tysha: *mutters* Wierdo.
Beth: Don't y'all hafta go wit Kaia?
Sakuya: Oh, yeah! I forgot bout that… ^-^
Kaia: Hmmmmmmm. Okay! *claps hands* Follow me, everybody!!
Girls: *follows Kaia*
 
~`*'~ In Kaia's design studio ~`*'~
 
Kaia's studio was the room right next to her bedchambers. The room itself was a light, lime green, and was decorated with darker green chairs, work tables, and carpeting. There were some other things (lamps, computers, and other such things that were used as equipment) that were a creamish white in color. Kaia walked to a huge widescreen projector.
 
Kaia: *pulls out remote* Okies, everybody!! I want you guys to tell me your favorite colors and your kind of styles, Yup Yup!!
Nikey: Well, to tell you the truth, Kaia… we're wearing them. -.-
Kaia: *looks at their clothes* Ooooh… *like a retard* … Well, why didn't you say that in the first place?!
Sakuya: I guess cuz you didn't ask…? Actually, I dun know. >.<;;;
Kaia: *takes out digital camera type thing* Say “Cheese!” *takes pictures of each*
Ryu: Cheese!!! ^^
Kaia: *presses button on remote* Hmmmmmmmmm. Okay!! *claps hands and points to projector* Look up there!
 
Everyone looked at the screen. A huge projectile of Angel came on the screen. Next to her picture there were several symbols that looked foreign to them, probably some Japanese kanjis.
 
Ryu: Cool!
Kaia: Yup Yup!! ^^ As you guys know, that's Angel. *waves at projectile* Hi, Angel!! =D
Girls: *looks at Kaia like she's insane*
Kaia: Look what happens when I press this button! Hehehehehehehehe!!! *presses another button*
 
The clothes that the Angel projectile was wearing disappeared, and in their place there was a black belt tube top with a silver flower on it, black pleather glovelets, a pair of Tripp boot-cut black jeans that had silver trimming, and silver, pointed-toed heels.
 
Angel: I love it!!! *huggles Kaia* =D
Kaia: Thankum yous!! =]
Ryu: Me next!! Me next!!
Kaia: Okay!! *presses button*
 
Ryu's picture came up next. Once Kaia pressed the second button, the hyperactive teen's new outfit came on the screen. Ryu's new clothes were a garnet red button and gauze tunic, a loose, black necktie; black and red Happy/ Sad wrist warmers, a pair of black and red Tripp stitch/chain/bondage pants, and raspberry red Saints and Sailors wedges.
 
Ryu: Whoopee!!! ^___________________________^ *smiles real big*
Nikey: Can I go next?
Kaia: Yup Yup!! *presses buttons*
 
Nikey's picture converted from her usual get up to a sort of classier one. Her projectile was wearing a blue and black textured stripe top with ¾ sleeves, a blue stretch belt, Rank black over-dyed Capri jeans, and Saints and Sailors blue Guns and Stars skimmers.
 
Nikey: How do you do that?
Kaia: *shows Nikey instruction manual* Okies!! Who's next?
Tysha: I'll go.
Kaia: *presses buttons*
 
Tysha's projectile was now wearing a Tripp black and blue plaid neck dress, a pair of black and blue skull thigh highs, black mesh two-finger gloves, a black Pageboy hat, and Saints and Sailors black mid-calf boots.
 
Tysha: Wicked. *murmurs in slight awe*
Sakuya: All right! It's my turn! Pleeeeaaase make mine good!
Kaia: Okies!! *smiles and presses buttons*
 
Sakuya's new outfit consisted of a cream, black, and red anchor/tunic/tank top; black, white, and red heart wrist warmers; black and red Herringbone shorts, and T.U.K. black and red skull skate shoes.
 
Sakuya: *bows at Kaia's feet* Thank you, oh great Kaia! I am unworthy…T.T
Kaia: *blows on fingers* I know, I know. I'm the best! *does a `V for Victory' sign* Now, all I have to do is save this stuff on my projector, and we're done! Yup Yup!!
Angel: Thank God!!!
Sakuya: Does this mean we can go???
Kaia: Nope!! ^^
Nikey: What you talking bout, Kaia?
Kaia: You guys aren't done yet! You still hafta to haelp me with the style-zies!! Yup Yup!!
Tysha: *sighs* What do we have to do, Hyper One?
Kaia: Help me think of new style-zies for you guys!!^^ *overly chipper*
Ryu: *groans* It's gonna be a long day… =[
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------- ---- -----------------
TBC
 
Misa: I know that the wait was unbearable, but please read the note entitled “The reasons why.” As usual please R & R. Ja ne.