Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Babebladers ❯ Cabinmates ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter Two

Cabinmates


"Thank you God," Kisara said once they got of the bus.
"Hey, look I can fly." Amber shouted before she fell down in front of them.
"Come on, lets hear what Mr.D has to say." Jazzmine said.
They all walked into this really big cabin and sat thought two hours of instructions when Mr.D finally announced who would be with who.
-Jazzmine POV-
"Cabin One: Bladebreakers and White Tigers
Cabin Two: Majestics and All-Stars
Cabin Three: Babebladers and Demolition Boys
Cabin Four: ----
And thats when Jazzmine stopped paying attention.
-Normal POV-
"---Now, go to your assigned cabin and meet your new roommates." Mr. D said.
"Ok, lets go." Jessica said, while eyeing Amber.
"Don't do it."Jazzmine said.
"Let's go!" Amber screamed and tried to bolt out of the room but ran into the wall by the door, then got back up and ran to the cabin.
"-sigh- Oh well." the other three said together.
They walked out with everyone else, and went to the cabin to find Amber unpacked and sleeping on a top bunk. Amber woke up about five minutes later, and after that the Demolition Boys came in.
Jessica was the first to reacted, " Hi, I'm Jessica"
"Tala"
"Spencer"
"Bryan"
"Ian"
"I'm Amber" Amber shouted out while laughing.
"I'm Kisara"
"And I'm Jazzmine, team captain of the Babebladers"
"So, we've finally mate the famous Demolition Boys, it's so awsome."Jessica whispered to Amber.
"It so is" Amber whispered back, trying so hard not to sqeaul.
After telling each other their names, they unpacked and seatled down.
Jessica was reading a book, Kisara was writing, Jazzmine was listening to music, and Amber was ranking guys, from her magazines, on a top ten hottest scale.
Spencer was reading a book, Ian was playing a game boy advance, Bryan was checking his beyblade, and Tala was laying on his bottom bunk.
It was quite when it was broke by a knock at the door.
"I got it," Amber shouted and bolted to the door. She opened the door and stepped out, after that it was quite again.
"Three, Two, One" Jessica courted.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" a scream was heard causing the other two girls to jump. Amber bolted into the cabin and slammed the door shut, while breathing heavy.
"Do not go out there." she said.
Jesse blinked, "Your dripping on the floor."
"Well, I'm freezing." Amber growl.
"Well, change." Jazzmine said.
"Fine." Amber mummered, and walked over to her bag, got some clothes, and went to the bathroom to change. Once she left the other three girls busted into laughter.
The guys looked at each other and looked at the girls as if they were crazy.(Well, technically they are crazy.)
"Sop laughing!" Amber shouted, while blushing with embarrassment. She threw her shoes at Kisara and Jazzmine. Then she tackled Jessica and started to tickl.e her.
"Stop-AAHHH-plea--hhhhh-have mercy--AAAAHHHH!" Amber finally stop to let Jessica breath, While she went back to her magazine rating.
The others soon got their stuff and got on their top bunk. The guys were glaring because of all the noise now, and the girls could tell the guys didn't like them.
The girls except Amber had sweatdrops on the back of their heads.
"Lights, out." Someone shouted from outside, which everyone knew was Mr.D.
"Night Amber, night Kisara, night Jazzmine."
"Night Jessica, night Kisara, night Jazzmine"
"Night Jessica, night Amber, night Jazzmine."
"Night Jessica, night Amber, night Kisara."
"Night one and all" The girls said together before changing and going to bed.
The Demolition Boys looked at the girls, then one another, then turned in.
-Morning-
"Good morning bladers. It's time for breakfast, and after that the first sat of games, which includes water balloon toss, music chairs, mile run, and the 50 yard dash. So, please have a safe and wonderful day." Mr.D said, as his voice came over a P.A. system.
Jessica, Kisara, and Jazzmine were up and dressed, along with the Demolition boys. Amber was still sleeping though.
"Amber GET UP!" Jessica shouted.
"She's not getting up."Kisara said dryly.
"I got it." Jessica said, while she walked over to Amber and whispered something in her ear.
"WHERE!?" Amber shouted, while bolting up in bed.
"She's awake, I've done my job."Jessica said while smiling.
"Let's go to breakfast" Jazzmine said.
All the girls left for breakfast, while the Demolition Boys hung back to talk for a minute.
-Demolition Boys POV-
"I don't like them, they're to happy."Ian stated.
"That girl, Amber, she's almost like Tyson." Spencer also stated.
"I agree with Ian one this one." Bryan said.
"We're stuck with them for the summer, so we're going to have to get use to them." Tala said, "Let's go to breakfast."
-Normal POV-
The D-Boys all filed out the door and went to the cabin were breakfast was being served. They got their food and joined the girls at their table. The D-Boys ate silently, while the girls talked to one another.