Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Babebladers ❯ First Day of the Forest ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Warning: This chapter is for ages 10 and higher...

Chapter 8

First Day of the Forest

"Maybe we should make camp here, and we can pair up into twos, so we can have shifts of two watching for more of those creeps." Jazzmine said.
Tala nodded.
"How 'bout you guys pick the pairs, we picked last time." Jessica said.
The D-boys nodded. Almost immediately, Bryan was with Jazzmine, and Tala was with Amber. Seconds later, Spencer was with Jessica, and Ian was with Kisara.
"Spencer, you and Jessica, take the first shift, Bryan, you and Jazzmine, take the second shift, Ian, you and Kisara, take the third shift, then Amber and I will take the last shift." Tala said.
Everybody nodded.
After camp was made, they agreed that every pair would have a two hour watch. Everybody turned in but Jessica and Spencer.
-Jessica and Spencer 11:00pm-
Jessica sat closely beside Spencer.
"Spencer?"
"Yea."
"Is it true, what people say 'bout you guys being tortured by that man." Jessica questioned.
Spencer was silent and the air around them got tense.
"I shouldn't of asked, I'm sorry." Jessica said.
"It's ok, but what you hear is right." Spencer said, a few minutes later.
"Spencer, you want to know something?"
"What?"
"I lost my parents, when I was young. In fact, all of us, Jazzmine, Amber, and Kisara, have lost our parents. But Jazzmine and I have brothers and sisters. Kisara and Amber have lived their on their own, most of their lives. I think we where brought together for a reason. Because we're all alike. We don't all have families, but we all have friends. I'm glad we decided to come to this Beyblade camp. Yea know?" Jessica explained and asked.
"Yeah, we all have a lot in common." Spencer replied.
"You know, I think this is the best summer I've ever had." Jessica said, looking Spencer in the eyes, and smiling.
"Same here." Spencer replied, still looking Jessica in the eyes. They started to move closer, until their lips met in a tender kiss. Jessica's arms slide around his neck and Spencer's arms moved around her waist, making it a deeper kiss. They pulled back a little later, breathing hard. Jessica smiled her cute smile at Spencer. Spencer smirked. He pulled her against him, one of his arms moved around her waist and she rested her head on his chest. She fell asleep, listening to his steady heart beat.He Looked down at her and smiles. He looked at his watch and picked Jessica up and put her on her bed. Then, he went and woke up, Bryan and Jazzmine. After doing so, Spencer laid down beside Jessica and went to sleep.
-Bryan and Jazzmine-
Bryan and Jazzmine were lip-locked right after Spencer fell asleep.
"Bryan, shouldn't we be watching----?" Jazzmine was cut short when Bryan reclaimed her lips.
He pulled back.
"Don't worry." Was all he said before reclaiming her lips in a loving and tender kiss. Jazzmine just forgot about it and kissed Bryan back. They pulled back breathing hard.
"Bryan?"
"Yeah?"
"You know what?"
"What?"
"I think this is the best summer, I've ever had and ever will have. Because I met you and I found true love." Jazzmine answered, while smiling.
"Same here." Bryan replied and kissed her again.
"I love you Bryan."
"I...I love you too Jazzmine."
They kissed again and sat up. She rested her head on Bryan's chest, while Bryan's arm wrapped around her waist.
Jazzmine sighed and snuggled into his chest.Bryan tightened his grip on her waist. They sat in a comfortable silence, listening to the others breathing. Bryan started to play with Jazzmine's hair.
"Bryan." Jazzmine said, while turning to face him.
"Hmmm." he mumbled looking at her.
Jazzmine moved closer and kissed him. She pulled back a little later and said, "I will never forget you. Never."
"I'll never forget you either." Bryan said back and kissed her forehead, "Our shift is almost over."
"I know." Jazzmine responded.
A while later Jazzmine fell asleep dreaming of Bryan. Bryan smirked and picked her up. He laid her down on her bed, and woke up Ian. Ian woke up Kisara. Bryan laid down by Jazzmine and fell asleep in seconds.
-Kisara and Ian-
"Shut-up Big Nose!"
"Make me you brat!"
Both Kisara and Ian had started to argue once Bryan went to sleep.
"Oh, I will."
"I'll like to see you try, you---"
Ian was cut off ny Kisara-kissing him. Kisara pulled back a few seconds later, and stared at the ground in front of her. Ian was in shock, his mouth was slightly open and his eyes wide open.
"Kisara..."
"Listen, just shut up about it, ok.!" Kisara said, and turned her back to him.
Ian looked at her and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Kisara....Why did---"
"Just, SHUT-UP! about it."
"Why did you kiss me?"
"I like you, ok! So just shut-up about it." Kisara snapped.
Ian stared at her. Kisara suddenly felt arms snake around her waist and she was pulled towards Ian. Her back was up against his chest.
"Kisara...I thought you hated me." Ian said, his hot breath was on Kisara's neck, causing her to shiver.
"Because...I thought you hated me." Kisara responded.
"Hmmm." Ian kissed Kisara's neck.
Kisara shivered, causing her to fell Ian smirking against her neck.
"Ian" Kisara mumbled leaning back more, loving the felling of him kissing her neck.
Kisara sighed. Ian pulled back and put his head on her shoulder, with his arms hugging her around her waist. They sat in silence, just enjoying each others presence. Ian checked his watch and said, "Ten minutes before our shift is over."
"Ok." Kisara sighed and shifted around, so she could rest her head on his chest. She started to fall asleep listening to his breathing. Ian picked her up, and moved her to her bed. He went and woke both Tala and Amber. Then, went and laid close to Kisara.
-Tala and Amber-
Amber was leaning against Tala, looking at the stars. One of Tala's arms snaked around Amber's waist, pulling her closer.
"Tala?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you think we'll see each other after this camp? Any of us?"
"I...I don't know. Maybe."
"I hope so."
"Where do you all live?"
"That's right, you don't know. We all live in the U.S. Kisara lives in South Carolina, Jazzmine lives in Alabama, Jessica lives in Texas, and I live in Georgia."
"So that's where you all live."
"You know when we all leave, we can keep in contact over the phone and the Internet."
"Yeah, we can."
"I love you Tala." Amber said, turning and kissing Tala on the lips.
"I love you too Amber." Tala said, kissing Amber on the lips tenderly.
"I never want to forget this summer, Tala."
"Neither do I."
They sat in silence, looking at the stars and moon. Tala kissed Amber on the cheek and put his head on her shoulder. He pulled her into his lap, hugging her tightly.
"What time is it, Tala?"
"6:30, so 30 more minutes left, before we wake the others up and finish this, whatever it is. Then, we'll have a good week and a half left with each other."
"Yeah, and we'll make sure, you'll never forget us."
"Right."
Amber laid her head back against Tala's shoulder. Tala smirked and kissed Amber's neck.
"Mmmmm. Tala."
"Let's wake the others, ok?"
"Ok, I get to wake the rest of my team up."
"Ok."
"Yeah." Amber got up and looked at the others, "Never mind, I'm waking them all up."
Tala nodded.
Amber rubbed her hands together, while walking over to Kisara and Ian. She cupped her hands together around her mouth and leaned down close to Kisara's ear and "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"< br> Everyone shot up with a jolt. Jessica and Jazzmine looked at Amber. They both made a face and laid back down. Ian,Bryan, and Spencer glared at Amber. Now, if a look could kill, then Kisara's look would have Amber dead in a second.
"Amber...." Kisara growled.
Amber backed up some, "Heh. Heh. Heh. I should run now, right?"
Kisara nodded and stood up. Amber took off running with Kisara hot on her tail.
Jazzmine groaned, "It's to early."
Jessica nodded, in her sleep. Spencer and Bryan shook their heads. Tala and Ian were watching it amusingly. Spencer looked at Jessica and shook her gently and whispered something in her ear. Bryan also shook Jazzmine gently and said in her ear, "Jazzmine, it's time to get up."
Before Jazzmine could responded, a scream peirced the mourning again. But this one was different.
"Is that Tyson?" Jazzmine asked, after she got up with Bryan's help.
"He more than likely got in Kisara's way." Jessica said, after Spencer helped her to her feet.
Then out of nowhere, Amber ran threw the clearing and hide behind Tala, "SAVE ME!"
Kisara walked into the clearing...claimer. But she had Tyson's hat on her head.
"Come on, we've wasted enough time. Let's pack and get going." Tala said, while looking at them.
Everyone nodded and packed, getting ready for the second day.