Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Betraying Memories (updated) ❯ On to the rescue pt.3 ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Susaku: Hey dudes! I couldn't upload the fan art I was going to upload, (the fan art was only about Rays sisters, but for this chapters I have fan arts) Please read an' enjoy! Oh, I know im late but ive uploaded three chapters!

Betraying Memories: On to the rescue pt.3

Kai totally froze as he heard Boris' words, "but how?" Kai thought, "this is a trap, but what if he really do have them as prisoners?" Kai thought. Tala and the others stopped too. "You don't believe his words, right?" asked Bryan.

Kai remained silent hesitating , was he going to run? But what if the blade breakers were captured? Kai was too damned confused. "Come on Kai, we need to get out of here, fast" hurried Spencer.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you , Kai" Boris' said. "You three get out now, I'll stay with Kai" said Tala, the others looked confused, "but…" said Bryan, "This is an order, we'll be alright" demanded Tala.

Spencer, Brian and Ian nodded and kept running. Kai still looked confused about what to Do, Boris saw this and spoke "You really don't trust me, huh? Let your own eyes see the truth" as soon as Boris finished talking a screen that was in the dungeons turned on.

Ray, Tyson, Max and Kenny were all in the floor unconscious. Kai clenched his teeth and fists as he saw his teammates jailed within brick walls.

Kai stared at the direction opposite to the escape route. "Tala, you better leave this place before it's too late" spoke Kai without turning to see Tala, Tala shook his head "I need to return the favor" Said Tala. Then both of them started running to rescue the blade breakers.

When they finally entered Kai started to call his friends. Ray slowly opened his eyes and moaned as he rubbed his ached nape. "What happened?" he thought , then his eyes flash opened remembering they had been kidnapped, he heard Kai's voice and turned to see him.

Then seven guards came and tried to capture Kai and Tala, but in matter of seconds the guards were knocked unconscious. Kai and Tala could easily get them down.

Kai went to the bars again and Tala stood guarding the entrance.

Ray quickly stood up and went to the bars that separated them. .Kai asked "is everyone fine?" , Ray told him that he was alright , and then he moved and woke up the others, who also woke up slowly and confused. In few seconds the four blade breakers were aware of the situation.

"Where are we?" asked Kenny, "At the abbey" said Tala, "What are they going to do to us?" asked Kenny as he checked the jail's walls. "We need to get out of here, as soon as possible" said Kai.

"But how are we suppose to break this bars?" asked Max, "Use your beyblades" said Kai, then the bladebreakers started to search their pockets finding nothing "Uh…Kai? We don't have them" said Max, Kai clenched his teeth and mumbled "…Boris…" , Tala took out his beyblade , "let's use ours" said Tala. Kai nodded and took Dranzer from his pocket.

"Back up" said Kai, the blade breakers nodded and stood as far as they could from the wall.

"Stop!" yelled a figure that appeared escorted by five guards. "Why should I obey you? You know that guards aren't capable of stopping us" said Kai without lowering his launching position. Tala stayed the same way.

Boris laughed a bit before speaking "I know , but what about your friends? Can you protect them all? I don't think so".

The jailed blade breakers growled except Kenny who trembled of fear.

Kai clenched his teeth and lowered his beyblade, Tala did the same. Two guards approached to them and took Wolborg and Dranzer, to a glass case where Dragoon , Drigger and Draciel were. A really tense situation was going on.

The blade breakers stuck to the wall to see and hear it all. Tala and Kai stood motionless in a soldier way. Boris walked in front of them with his arms in his back, "Tala, Tala, Tala … you traitor!" said Boris as he punched him in the face , Kai remained still knowing he couldn't help him otherwise it'll be worse for Tala.

A small stream of blood ran from the corner of his mouth, Tala stayed calmed and didn't defend himself. Then Boris walked towards Kai and stood in front of him.

The blade breakers watched anxiously.

"But you Kai, you're the worst of all, before continuing the experiment you'll receive your punishment, and don't you dare to try something stupid or your friends will die as soon as you try to escape" said Boris. Then Boris punched Kai's face, not only once but three , four times until Boris started to tire. And with one last punch Kai was sent to the floor.

Kai