Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ beyblade halloweeny! ❯ 1: the costumes ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Owl: HELLO! Its Halloweeny!! *In a green witches hat * and because I wanted to get into the spirit I made a Halloween fic! Tyson, do the disclaimer.

Tyson: why?

Owl: because if you don't you'll find out why I chose to be a witch

Tyson: owl does not own beyblade or Halloween

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was Halloween, Max and Tyson were really getting in to the spirit.

"BOO!"

Yes, that's right. They were dressed up as ghosts.

Max suddenly stopped his ghostly antics and frowned. "Tyson, where are Kai, Kenny, and Ray?" Tyson stopped too. "Well-" Kenny walked in just then dressed up as a vampire. "Hey guys, what's up?"

"Kai's still in his room and Ray's locked himself in the bathroom."

"Sounds like last year."

"Yep."

The door to Kai's room suddenly opened to reveal a very princely figure. That's right, Kai, the coldest of the cold was dressed as a prince complete with swooshy red cape and a real metal sword. He promptly walked up to the bathroom door and began to yell things about Ray bringing this upon himself and keeping up his end of the bargain.

The door slowly opened to a girl. A very pretty girl, Tyson, Kenny, and Max had to say.

She was in a long blue dress with gold at the ends. Her black hair reached down to her ankles which sported black high (and I mean REEEAAALLLYYY high) heals and this was the weird part, she had bright gold/yellow eyes. The girl glared at Kai. "If Mariah sees me like this, you're a dead blader."

Kai grinned. The girls glare intensified. "WHAT?!!" Kai grinned even more. "It's just that you make a very cute girl."

Tyson, Kenny, and Max blinked. They didn't know cute was even in Kai's vast vocabulary. And also, what did Kai mean by you `make' a very cute girl?

" Shut up." "Ah, how about NO?" the girl hissed like a cat. The others blinked again. She sounded like Ray. "Anyway, it's true about you making a cute girl, Ray. Just ask them." RAY looked at his teammates. They were drooling. Then, what Kai said registered. "RAY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kai began to laugh. AGAIN the others blinked but this time it included Ray. Kai. Laughing. And the world wasn't blowing up. It just didn't make sense.

"L-lets get g-going." Said Kai wiping tears from his eyes. The other just shrugged. After that one time he took the dare to kiss Tyson they stopped getting to surprised at things.

END OF CHAPTER 1!!

Review please!