Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Blueeyed Lover ❯ Blueeyed Lover ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Blueeyed Lover

I slowly open my eyes,being met by the darkness of your room.Taking a deep breath I wriggle a little in your grip.You always hold me so tightly,like you`re afraid that I will be gone when you wake up.No need to worry,I am still here.The warmth from you is comforting,in some strange way.Careful not to wake you up I shift in your arms so that I face you instead.You have a frowning expression on your face as you sleep,your bottom lip sticking slightly out.I brush away a bang of fiercy,red hair from your eyes.You whimper,and I know that you are having another nightmare again.I wonder what you dream of...Your past is hidden.It`s no use for me to ask you about it,I know you wont give me anything but another lie.So I silently watch you suffer.

You press me tightly against yourself,your body so tense.I sigh and lay my head to rest on your shoulder.Why do I always let this happen?How come I am never able to stop this from happening?You always approach to me when solitude makes you go out of your mind.You always sweep me off my feet with those lustful,rough kisses.And I once again let you have your way with me.Why cant I say no and stop this madness?The answer is simple...I love you more than anything in this world,more than light and air.If you abandoned me,I couldn`t breathe or see anything.

It pains me though..It pains me so much that you heart is held by someone other than me..Even worse,my best friend.The only reason for you to seek comfort in my prescence is because he rejected you.I still recall how you came to me,your pale face stained by tears as you sobbed.It broke my heart to see you like that.But it also lit a hope in my heart,a hope that you someday will forget your love for the bluehaired Russian and be mind instead.

I know it is too much to hope for because I know all too well how strong love can be.But I cant let go of my dremas just yet.You mutter something,a pained look coming to your face.Tears fall from your closed eyes.I reach out and kiss them away.With gentle fingers I trail patterns along your torso,drawing small,invisible circles on your skin.You are so pale,like a ghost.I do suspect that you have been loosing sleep lately.But if I ask about it you will just fake another smile and tell me that you are fine.You do that even when you know I can read your amazing,icyblue eyes like an open book.It makes me sad to know that you are suffering so badly and still wont trust me enough to let me help you.But what can I do?

I dont want to drive you away from me with silly questions such as that.As long as you stay by my side I am content.

I can feel you stir in your sleep,waking up.You slowly open your eyes to look at me.

«Morning...»,you mutter and let go of me,sitting up in the bed.I lay still,watching you as you rub your forehead to get rid of the growing headache.The you turn your head to look at me again,a little smile on your face.

«How do you feel?I didn`t hurt you,did I?»you ask nervously.My body feels stiff and sore,and it hurts in several places...but to please you I wont admit that.

«No..I am fine Tala»,I reply with a smile.

You sigh in relief and run your fingers through my hair.

«I love your hair,Rei..It`s so soft»

I feel my heart skip a beat at his words.No,I shouldn`t let hope get the better of me,I know how much you love «him»

«Thank you».

I leave the bed and reach out for my clothes.You quietly watch me with those icyblue eyes that I hold so dear.

«Rei..wait,dont leave me»

I cant say no to you,I never can.So I sit down again.You reach out your arms and embrace me.I dont know what to say really,this has never happened before.But I dont mind...quite on the contrary.You bury your face in my hair and mutter soft words I cant hear.I smile and wrap my arms around you.Maybe one day in the future I can wake up by your side every morning.Maybe sometime you`ll be moaning my name instead in the shared heat of night.maybe someday you`ll open your heart to me and tell me of your secrets.I can only wait and hope.For now...I am content like this.

OWARI

Converting /tmp/phpewaXio to /dev/stdout