Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Blueeyed Lover ❯ eleven ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya!

Kittymoonxxxx:hiya Sophie!You from wales?Aww..me wanna go to Britain-sniffles-you really think I am good?-XD-Thanks a lot,every writer appreciates being told so.And no,Rei is not my fave really....my faves are in this line: Kai,Tala,Brooklyn.You write stories too?Why are you scared of posting them up?You think I could read?

Thanksie Kimik0123!

And I do not own beyblade...I have only ever own this plot.......Not many chapters to go now..Two I think?

-Chapter 11-


I watch you as you sleep, tossing and twisting in your sleep from one of those endless nightmares that haunts you. I wish that you would tell me about it, tell me what it is that makes you whimper and cry in the land of dreams... tell me what happened to you in the past to scare you like this.

Maybe one day you will trust me enough to tell.... With featherlight touches I brush red bangs away from your forehead, trail my finger along your jawline and up to your hair to stroke it. You have such soft hair Tala... I wonder what you do to keep it like this, defying gravity wit it`s spikes. But then again, everything about you is perfect..in every way I know about.. .your pale pale skin, your deep icy blue eyes... your slender body. I like every part of you, from head to toe.

Your eyes snap open as you sit bolt upright in the bed, panting and gasping for air as you look around with a wild expression on your face. When you see me and realise that it was only another nightmare you calm down and try to catch your breath again.

Tears gather in your beautiful eyes...and you lower your head to avoid having me see them. I dont miss it though, and reach out my hand to touch your cheek, caressing it with my thumbs lovingly. You dont move as I move closer, lips seeking lips to leave a soft kiss.

" You`ll be fine, Tal..I`m here for you".

You nod and turn your head to look at me, your lips twitching into the tiniest of smiles... That tiny smile makes my heart jump with joy though. I missed your smile.... It seems to keep me warm, the warmth coming from inside. I miss to share body heat with you aswell through the night.. We haven`t slept together for...three weeks now. I am starting to feel a bit desperate, but I`ll keep it inside until you approach to me for comfort. But as I am pushed down onto the bed I certainly didn`t think it could be expected to happen this soon...as if you were reading my mind.

You take my hand, raising it to your lips as you stick out your tongue to lick my fingertips carefully. I shudder at the light touch, closing my eyes at the sensation as you suck on my fingers, your tongue curling around them. I think you know my every sensitive spot...my every secret.. And I moan as you run your hand along the curves of my shoulders and neck, lips planting soft butterfly kisses on my skin.

I don`t resist at all as my clothes vanish, piece by piece and end up on the floor. Right now..I need to be with you.

............................................................. ........................................................................... ........................................................................... .................................

In the morning hours I cant help but wonder what is going on in your mind, what you feel and what you think. Do you feel anything for me at all? Anything but friendship? I wonder if that is the case..lately you have been sticking by my side, when we`re alone I catch you smiling softly at me. Those smiles...They are always gone as fast as they must have come, but I catch them every time. It makes my heart jump with joy.

Things have been good between us, and I would never want to ruin it..But to see the hopeful look on Kai`s face, the light in his eyes, it places a burden on my shoulders. I am sure you would be willing to share me with kai...the question is, am I willing to be shared by both?

I think I am...But I am not quite sure yet. I feel for Kai as a friend, but more? I have been asking myself that for days now, trying to figure out the riddle. Maybe I do...Around him I do get butterflies fluttering in my stomach, I do blush so easily.. My every feeling is stronger around you..but Kai does make me feel something similar.

Does that mean a yes to the question?

Wandering down the hall on my own I dont notice that I bump into someone before I am sitting on my butt on the floor. Looking up I see you Kai, the object of my thoughts right now. You smile shyly and pull me to my feet again. It doesn`t pass me by that you are still holding onto me after a few , your hand still holding mine. I feel my heart beating fast in my chest, the butterflies fluttering in my stomach again.

"I`m sorry..I didn`t see where I was going", you applogise,whe it really was my fault to begin with. I shake my head and open my mouth to say something..but find that the words are stuck at the back of my throat somehow. I can only stare at your pink lips, now parted slightly. Something comes over me, and in the spur of the moment I have my lips locked to yours in a fierce kiss, you pinned against the wall with wide eyes.

I push my tongue past your teeth forecefully and shiver as you moan and respond by kissing me back roughly. Why am I doing this? I think that this must mean a yes to my question...Right now I wouldn`t mind getting closer to you, to be dominated by you..But this is not the time, nor the place, so I pull away and run from the place as fast as I can, leaving you confused behind in the hall. Turning my head to look back I find that you are touching your lips absently with your fingers, a little smile on your face.


............................................................ ........................................................................... ......................

"Tala.. I`ve been meaning to ask you something".

You turn your head on the pillow and yawn as you open your eyes to look at me.

" What?"

" Could you ever be in a threesome relationship?"

You blink in surprise and eye me weirdly, as if to ask if you heard me right...And you sure did.

" What are you talking about?"

" I mean....If you could be in a relationship with both Kai and me...would you do it?"

" Yeah..I guess so...I love him after all....and I love you in some sense aswell...how come?"

" Um..you see, Kai loves me, I love you and you love him..would it not be better for the three of us to get together than for him to be left behind..hurt and alone?"

A thoughtful look comes to your , and you slowly give a nod after considering it.

" Yah...You`re right...he is in love with you? I never knew...Do you mean he is willing to do it sicne you are asking me these questions?"

I nod.

" Then....you should tell him in the morning,Rei".

I smile slightly and snuggle closer to you, seeking your warmth. You place your arm around me and hold me close,my hair tickling your face.

Things are starting to look bright.

.......................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ..................................

I wake up early that morning.. I always wake up first for some reason. Despite your nightmares you sleep on, stay stuck in the land of dreams. I watch you stir in your sleep for a little while before I get out of bed to go see Kai.

Your door opens, and I am faced with your sleepy face, eyes barely open. You blink to clear your vision and let out a jawcracking yawn before you invite me inside your room.

" What do you want Rei..It is only seven in the morning...I know you are an early bird, but that doesn`t mean that you can go wake up everyone else that wants to sleep", you mutter sourly and go back to bed. I cant keep the little smile off my face as I jump onto your bed and straddle your hips. This seems to wake you up, because you stare up at me and ask what the heck I am doing.

" I have good news for you..."

There is a flash of hope in your deep purple eyes as you sit up with me still on your lap.

" Tala..agreed to...let you into our relationship kinda...He wants you to be our boyfriend aswell, Kai".

The brilliant smile that spreads across your face is enough to make my heart beat twice as fast in my chest. Suddenly I am on my back against the bed, you`re looking down at me with a mischievous sparkle in your beautiful eyes.

" If I am your boyfriend too....I can kiss you right?"

I open my mouth to answer,but you have your lips locked to mine faster than I can react, kiss rough and forceful. The way you treat me is so different from the way Tala treats me...With him being as gentle and careful as he is..I dont mind a change for once. Our tongues battle for dominance, saliva swapped in our mouths. I moan into your mouth and press closer to you, my hands grabbing handfuls of your soft hair in need of something to hold onto. I think I can get used to this...I think with a little smirk.