Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Could this be.... ❯ Guest or Pest? ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Okay, here's the third chappie. I'm sorry I took such a long time to update. Just didn't have much idea about this one. Anyway… I hope you like this one though there are a lot of unwanted stuffs in it. And probably longer than the previous two chapters. Just let me know if I need to improve in any way. And finally thanks a million to everyone who read the story
 
 
Disclaimer : I do not own beyblade or anything concerned to beyblade.
 
 
Rating : Teen
 
 
Pairing : KaixHilXOC
 
 
 
 
CHAPTER 3 - GUEST OR PEST?
 
 
 
 
“I'll get it”, Hilary said walking over to the door and Scott followed her. And when she opened it, she had the same reaction as she had when she had opened the door the last time.
 
 
Hilary blinked. K-kai? What's he doing here?
 
 
Scott smirked. Kai huh? Hmm. this should be good.
 
 
Kai glared. Who the hell IS this guy?
 
 
 
 
`K-kai?' Hilary managed to say still gawking at him in disbelief. I don't believe this. Kai at … my house? I… huh…
 
 
“Am I allowed in?” Kai asked staring at the duo again.
 
 
“Huh? Ohh. Yeah, sorry Kai, yeah, sure… get in”, she said cheerfully, letting him in. `I must be a real idiot to be doing this' Kai thought as he entered the house feeling stupid every minute. `I'm gonna make sure to kill Tyson after this for making me go through this. That baka!! But then again… I'm the one who agreed to do this, didn't I? Heh … as I said before, I must be finally losing my mind' he thought sighing inwardly. `This is surely gonna be a long day'
 
 
“So, Kai what brings you here?” Hilary suddenly asked breaking the weird silence between the trio that only Scott seemed to notice. Kai turned towards her and before he could say anything she spoke again.
 
 
“Darn! I totally forgot. Hey, this is Scott.” she said pointing towards Scott that earned him another ten-degree glare from Kai and Scott flinched ` Boy! Somebody's in a bad mood'. And his glare turned more intense when Hilary said, “He's my guest here for some time” Hn! Whatever… what's it to do with me?
 
 
“And this is my team-mate and friend, Kai”, she said pointing towards the blunette.
 
 
“I'm glad to meet you Kai.” he said in his usual cheerful manner and gave his saccharine sweet smile again.
 
 
“Hn!” he scowled and turned way and gritted his teeth when he saw Hilary drool over Scott and going over board again. HE BETTER STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!
 
 
“Huh?” Scott blinked looking at the duo back and forth. Kai just turned away closing his eyes scoffing.
 
 
“So?” Hilary asked again reminding him of her question.
 
 
“It's because of Tyson that I'm here”, he managed to say trying to hold his temper (that he's pretty good at) but it was pretty tough with watching Hilary going all gaga over some other guy.
 
 
“Tyson?” the brunette asked bewildered. Since when did Kai start listening to him?
 
 
“Hn! He heard you weren't feeling alright and the lazy bones sent me instead to see you”, he said. Why the hell am I doing this?
 
 
She chuckled. “Oh! All right. I'm glad you came over. Thanks Kai! But I'm alright you know -and her nose started tingling again and- aaaa-tchoo!!” , she sneezed sighing. And I thought it was gone. Darn it! And now it was Scott's turn to chuckle that earned a glare from both Kai and Hilary. He gulped. Man! They sure are scary together. Hmm… but let's see how much he can handle this.
 
 
But I think you should go and rest Hil” Scott said sounding overly concerned and turned towards Kai and smirked. `This is getting interesting' but gulped when he saw Kai sending him daggers that would scare the hell out of any living thing on earth. `But I don't think I'd want to test his limit'
 
 
“You sure Hil?”, he asked again touching her forehead to see if she had caught fever, but the actual intension obviously was something more than that. Kai's glare intensified when he saw a faint pink appearing on Hilary's cheek and looked like he was going to launch Dranzer at him any moment. Well.. probably he would if he continued this.
 
 
Scott just smirked. “Do you want me to take you to your room?”
 
 
“I'm quite sure she can go by herself”, Kai said as calmly as he could, gritting his teeth before even Hilary could get a chance to say “Sure”. `How annoying can this guy get? Doesn't he have his own business to mind? And he better stay away from her before I turn him into a pile of JUNK' he thought now finding it really hard to control. And now when Scott saw that he was actually driving Kai to his limit he thought he better stop and leave them alone for some time. I guess this much is enough for now. But there's still more to come Kai.
 
 
“Er… guys?” Scott started. “Sorry but I just remembered I have some work to be done. so I gotta get going. I'll be back later.” But before leaving, let's see if you can handle this. He thougth and moved over to Hilary.
 
 
“Oh! Alright then.”, Hilary said and turned crimson as he placed a little kiss on her forehead that sent the blunette flaming with anger. GET OFF HER, YOU-!!
 
 
He turned towards Kai and smirked . `Just like I thought'.
 
 
And before Kai would burn him into ashes, he quickly opened the door and left. `Good riddance.' Kai thought unconciously. And then turned towards Hilary - who was still gaping at the door he left from , trying to register what just happened- and growled.
 
 
“Shoudn't you be in bed if you are not well?”, he asked still angry about the guy's action. This got Hilary into surprise. Does he really care? She had never expected him to actually come to her house, much the less worry about her. Oh, wait, he said he was here coz of Tyson. So that doesn't count. And she somehow felt a lot disappointed at this thought. Wish he did.
 
 
“umm… alright, but it's not necessary to stay Kai. I mean, don't bother yourself. I'll be alright.” She said half-hoping that he would stay.
 
 
“It's fine.” He replied and a smile appeared on Hilary's face suddenly making her feel really good… warm… and sort of secured… that Kai was around. Something she never felt when Scott was around. But that guy is soo cool and so handsome and-
 
 
“Do you want something?”, he asked a little coldly cocking an eyebrow.
 
 
“N-no, nothing.”, she said and happily went back to her room. And she suddenly felt that weird feeling again and went crimson. Anyway, I better not think about this. I badly need rest. All the sneezing I've done since morning… I'm totally pooped.
 
 
After 30 minutes-
 
 
“Kai, I'm bored staying alone in the room and my cold is getting worse and now I've got a head ache too.”, Hilary pouted as she stood behind Kai who was resting on the couch in the living room.
 
 
“……”
 
 
kai?
 
 
“why don't you take some pills then?”
 
 
“I did. But it's not working”
 
 
“……”
 
 
“KAI”
 
 
The said person sighed and turned around to look at her for a while who had gone red with all the sneezing. Well.. you could say that it wasn't the entire fault of the sneezing. He suddenly stood up and said “Let's go” and walked over to the door.
 
 
“Where to?”
 
 
“Out”, he said simply opening the door. “You'll feel better if you get some fresh air.”, he said in his usual Kai-ish manner. Please somebody tell me I'm not doing this.
 
 
This took Hilary by complete surprise. `Huh? Did he really say what I thought he said? I had never seen this side of him before. Why's he being so sweet all of a sudden? I never thought he would actually-'
 

“Are you coming?”.
 
 
“Y-yeah, I'm coming” she said walking over to him happily. Today's my best day! n_n
 
 
After a couple of minutes-
 
 
They were walking on a deserted street and luckily for Hilary, the place was completely shaded by trees and a cool breeze blew across them making her feel really good… just as Kai said. `I had never thought such a simple thing would actually work so well. I'm really feeling so good. This is so much better than staying at home.' She thought. She then then turned toward Kai who was walking in his usualy stoic manner with his eyes closed and the breeze that was blowing across them made him look a lot … well… more irresistable. Her lips curled into a small smile. `Thanks, Kai'.
 
 
“Wonder what Kai and Hilary are doing?” Max said, who was sitting in the restaurant along with others eating a hamburger.
 
 
“I'm sure he'll be bored to death”, the neko-jin said.
 
 
“Maybe. But I'm surprised he's not back yet”
 
 
“C'mon Maxie, It's Hilary's place he's been to. How can you expect him to come back so early?”, laughed the dragoon weilder after gulping a huge chunk of the pizza.
 
 
“Hehe… yeah, I guess so. No matter how much they try and hide it it's too obvious that they like each other. Wonder what's going on… hey!” he said suddenly realizing something. “D-did you do this on purpose?” he asked to which the raven haired simply grinned.
 
 
“That was pretty neat of you though im not sure it would work in anyway, considering that it's Kai we're talking about ”, Rei spoke. “But still it's hard to belive that you actually came up with an idea like that.”, he laughed.
 
 
Hey!! what's that supposed to mean?”, Tyson yelled. “Isn't it obvious?”, the chinese blader replied sticking his tongue out.
 
 
“You are worried about that? I'm getting creeps just at the thought of what Kai would do if he finds this out.” Kenny said nervously. “Don't you think we should return now?”
 
 
“C'mon Kenny, Kai's not a beast or something. I'm sure he'll be in a good mood when he gets back”, said Tyson smirking. “I hope”, Kenny replied.
 
 
“Anything else, sir?”, the waiter said as he reached the table and almost gasped when he saw Tyson literally stuffing his food into his mouth like there was no tomorrow. The others just grinned sheepishly at the waiter sweat-dropping.
 
 
“The rest of the menu” Tyson said simply, followed by a THUD as everyone did an anime fall. “S-sure” the waiter said still gaping at the raven haired teen.
 
 
“Thanks a lot Kai”, Hilary said walking on the street enjoying the moment to the fullest. She had never thought that such a simple thing as going on a walk in a shady street would make her feel so good. `And does he even realize how many girls would kill to be in my place right now?'
 
 
“Hn!”
 
 
“Kai…”, she started again. “How come you are being so nice today huh?”
 
 
Kai turned toward her cocking an eyebrow. “And what am I supposed to understand by that?”
 
 
“I mean, I never thought you would actually bother to go out with me for such a simple reason”, she said and Kai felt she was right too. Why was he doing this? And he seemed to be enjoying the walk with her too. He had thought it would be a pain in the beginning but this was turning out pretty well. And he actually started wishing that this could go on for a little while more. `Why do I feel good when we're together? Probably coz she's one of the smartest of the bunch? But there's Rei too. Ah! Never mind'
 
 
“Kai?”
 
 
“Hn! Is there something wrong with that?”
 
 
“N-no, but I… well… uhh… never mind.”she said as they finally reached toward the river side. “Kai…”, she said again nervously. “hmm… if you don't mind… can we sit here for a while?”
 
 
“Whatever”, Kai said sighing inwardly not able to stop himself from denying it. And that was what he found annoying… that he didn't know the reason why he wanted to be with her for a longer time. He just… felt good. It was as simple as that. `And thankfully that pest is not around to spoil it. He better stay away from her if he wants to remain in one piece.'
 
 
`Wonder where Scott's been to.' Hilary thought as they sat near the river side staring at the view. `Poor guy was really worried. But that was really so sweet of him. Ofcourse, he is sweet. But I wonder why I don't feel as good as I am right now when Scott is around. Ohh… well.. never mind.'
 
 
 
Alright!! I'm done. I'm really sorry for taking such a long time and coming up with such a crappy story again TT.TT I'm so so sorry.and I'm sorry if the last part was a little too rushed up. And don't ask me what happened to Scott. I have no idea O.O. And if you feel that it looks like Hilary's two timing lemme make it clear that whatever she feels for Scott is just a crush and for Kai … hmm… something deeper maybe, lol! Anyway, let's see how it turns out and if u feel that it would be better if I stop this story I'd gladly do that, not that I'm not interested, but I just don't have a good feeling about this. Anyways… I'll make sure the next one is better… that is if u feel I should continue.
 
 
Ja ne !