Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Do What the Russians Do ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Do What the Russians Do
Author: Kameko-chan
Pairings: Kenny/Bryan, Kai/Tala
Notes: Kenny is the GRAND PIMP MASTA!!!
 
--------------------
 
They say, "When in Rome, do what the Romans do." The same applies to Russia, only when you're with the Blitzkrieg Boys (or whatever they're calling themselves nowadays) doing what the Russians do consists of drinking copious amounts of vodka and playing all-male seven minutes in heaven. Come to think of it, aside from the vodka this is probably quite similar to doing what the Romans do. How about that?
 
The parting started early, and all present individuals were quite smashed by mid evening. Kai, claiming that his 'strong Russian constitution' would raise his alcohol tolerance beyond the level of mere mortals (despite the fact that he had never drunk a drop in his life) was the most wasted of them all. Soon, it was discovered that this allowed him to come up with the most fantastically kooky pairings for their kinky sex games. Surprisingly, these matches often resulted in great chemistry. 'Internal Russian roulette' he called it, although the accompanying sound effects he provided were classic spinning sounds and not the click click click BANG usually associated with the Russian variation of the game. At any rate, the game soon escalated from 'seven minutes in heaven' to 'twenty minutes of sinful bliss'. Not, mind you, that anyone was complaining.
 
After choosing Tala and himself for the sixth time that night (much to Tala's enjoyment and everyone else's annoyance), Kai swept his gaze slowly across the room to see who hadn't had a turn in the closet yet. A smile crept up his face as he surveyed the only two people who had been left out of the fun.
 
Everyone leaned forward in anticipation as Kai cleared his throat. "Our next couple will be..." his smile slid into an evil, manic grin, and he pronounced the names with sadistic delight, "Bryan and Kenny."
 
The reaction on both parts was not favorable. Kenny turned beat red and muttered about how he really shouldn't, while Bryan bitched and complained because he got stuck with the nerd and he'd wanted some hot action, damnit. Kai wouldn't hear of any backing out, though, and so with the help of Spencer and Tyson the two were shoved into the closet, door shut and barricaded behind them.
 
After a minute or two, the usual noises began to waft into the other room, punctuated by some unusually load groans and a scream or two. Tala looked to Kai nervously. "Are you sure this is a good idea? Bryan can be very violent when he's cranky. Or drunk."
 
"Tell me about it," Ray mumbled to no one in particular.
 
Kai just smiled secretively and told Tala not to worry about it. "Trust me," he assured the redhead, "they'll both be fine."
 
After the seven minutes were up, a soft knock on the closet door prompted the guardians to open up. Out staggered Bryan, disheveled and only half clothed with a big, goofy grin on his face. "That was... wow," he whispered, awed. "Wow."
 
Kenny slipped out next, taking a drag on a cigarette that had appeared out of nowhere. "Remember to meet me in the back bedroom later to finish up, bitch." He followed this with a wink and a firm slap to Bryan's ass. Bryan just nodded in agreement.
 
Kai smiled knowingly, and everyone else in the room decided that they had drunk far, FAR too much that night.
 
END