Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Don't let him do any other work except for Beyblading. ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Hi! Its me again! Okhay! This is my first one shot whole comedy nothing else. Tyson is at his Uncle's house which is situated in a village.
 
He has six cousins not mentioning that all are younger than him. No need of describing his cousins. In this village they usually use lantern because of the shortage of electricity.
 
I am gonna tell you guys that what happens when Tyson do some other work besides Beyblading.
 
Lets see!!
 
 
Don't let him do any other work except for Beyblading.
 
When ever Tyson takes some work upon himself the whole house would be seeming to dance.
 
Do this, do that' the house would have become a fish market. Today a scenery frame reached the house from market.
 
When his Aunt saw the frame she shouted “ Charlie's father! Look at this frame. It has been here from a long time. It's a kids house if the frame broke so we'll have to suffer the loss of 25 dollars”
 
When Tyson heard this he at once stood from his place and said “ oh Auntie why are you calling Uncle. He must be tired let him sleep. I'll hang this frame”
 
Saying this he took off his red jacket and started getting ready to hang the frame
 
He said to Alex “get some money from Auntie and bring some nails” and Alex went out
 
And to Mat “hey Mat! go run after Alex and say to him the nails should be three inches long. Go catch him on the way”
 
Here started the process of hanging the frame and here comes the adversity of whole house!
 
“hey Sam! Go get the hammer! Would ya!”
 
“oh Emi! Go say to someone that bring a ladder here and yeah also bring that wooden chair”
 
“hey Charlie! Go to our neighbor' Roy Nicholas' and say that the instrument you have! Of measuring straightness, can you give us that. We have to hang a frame”
 
“hey Emi! Where are you going! Who will give me light on the ladder”
 
“Alex! You are back! Did you bring the nails? Did you find Mat on the way! Ah its okay!”
 
“OH! I totally forgot about the chord! Hey Alex please go and bring the chord too! Not so thick not so thin! Say that we need it to hang the frame”
 
“now where did Frank go! Oh Frank come here! You will give me the frame by standing on this chair!”
 
and now we reach the part where the frame get into Tyson's hand. But it seemed like he was weighing it and there it go down from his hand. By falling down on the floor the whole glass was scattered on the floor. Every one started to look at each other faces.
 
When Tyson came near the scattered glass and started observing it suddenly one piece pierced into his finger and the finger started bleeding. Now where to find a handkerchief it was present in the pocket of his jacket and the jacket, well! He forgot where he put it after taking it off.
 
Now the whole house started looking for Tyson's jacket and Tyson, he started dancing in the whole room.
 
“so many people in the house but no one is able to find my jacket. Worthless! Six people and cant find one jacket. Only a five minutes before I took it off and put it somewhere…..”
 
meanwhile when Tyson stands up from someplace he sees that he, himself was sitting on the jacket.
 
And then started announcing “leave it! Leave it! I found the jacket! I found it myself. You guys wont be able to find a bull if even he is standing in front of you!!!”
 
Till half hour the finger was getting bandaged. New glass came and they attached it in the frame and after two hours the process of hanging the frame started. Tools arrived, ladder arrived, the wooden chair arrived and the lantern arrived.
 
Tyson got ready to climb the ladder and every one else formed a half circle around the ladder for Tyson's safety. Two people hold the ladder and then Tyson stepped on it, when reached the top… so one gave the nails by standing on the chair. He accepted one nail and the other person gave the hammer. He just holded it that the nail fell from his hand.
 
“oh brother! Now the nail fell. Look! Where did it go” he said gnashing his teeth
 
and now! Every one started looking for the nail on their knees and Tyson! he is murmuring again and again standing on the ladder
 
found it? idiots! Found it? … till now I would have found it hundred times now! should I stand here forever … if you don't find it give me another one… you blind heads!
 
every one gets happy hearing this so someone had find the first nail and when the nail reached Tyson's hand the hammer is disappeared
 
now where did this hammer go! For heaven sake … now stop staring me like an owl in the night … seven people and no body knows where did the hammer go' where did I put it?..
 
after all these trouble somehow he found the hammer and now comes the time when to bury the nail. And now Tyson has forget where he put the mark after measuring the straightness for burying the nail
 
now everyone started looking for the mark by getting up on the chair. Everyone found the mark but on different places
 
and Tyson was calling every one of them “stupid! … idiot!” and ordering them to get off of the chair
 
then at last he again started measuring the wall from the corner. After measuring the wall from 45 degree so he tries to get the corner of the chord to the mark and the chord' it fells from his hand and in attempt to catch it … here Tyson comes on the ground
 
after all these miseries Tyson again gets on his place. He holds the nail from left hand and the hammer from right hand … first strike straight to the thumb of the hand…..!
 
he throws the hammer saying aaaa…. The hammer comes down and hits someone's foot
 
“ouch! .. oh! my foot!!! ….. gets started
 
his Aunt gets fried and say “if you wanna bury the nail like this so please inform me a week before. Atleast I can get everything ready!!!
 
Tyson say getting annoyed “oh God! today people don't like if someone is helping them! Now I'll never interrupt in your matters!….
 
And now the attempt started over again. When the hammer stroke the nail for the second time' the plaster was very soft' the whole nail and half hammer buried in the wall….!
 
After this the second place of hanging the frame got chosen…. And like midnight the frame hung….. and how?? Tilted and this much bowed' like here it comes! Here it comes!
 
Tyson put his jacket on in pride and said looking at the frame “so simple Auntie! … its hung … piece of cake! people call the carpenter for this much easy work .!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
 
so what do you think! The work was so easy but people have to suffer these casualties when it comes to house works for our world champion beyblader TYSON. ~.*
 
till then,
Crazy Wicked Witch